Travis Tritt is an American country music artist. He has released seven studio albums and three compilations, and has had five number-one singles on the Billboard country charts. His musical style is defined by traditional honky tonk and Southern rock influences. Have you ever wondered what Travis Tritt net worth is? If you’re curious about Travis Tritt’s net worth, be sure to check out Fidlarmusic for the best information on his salary.
Travis Tritt Net Worth
As of 2023, Travis Tritt’s net worth is estimated to be $40 million. He has earned his fortune through his successful career in country music. Tritt has released several hit albums and singles over the course of his career. He has also toured extensively, performing for fans all over the world. In addition to his musical success, Tritt has also appeared in a few films and television shows.
Travis Tritt was born on February 9, 1963, in Marietta, Georgia. His father, James Tritt, was an entrepreneur and his mother, Gwen Tritt, was a homemaker. He has two older sisters, Karen and Michele. Tritt’s parents divorced when he was seven years old and he was raised by his mother.
Tritt began playing guitar at the age of eight and wrote his first song, “Country Club,” when he was ten years old. He was influenced by country music artists such as Hank Williams, Jr. and Waylon Jennings. Tritt graduated from high school in 1981 and enrolled in Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. He dropped out of Belmont after one semester to pursue a career in country music.
Travis Tritt is an American country music singer, songwriter, and actor. He signed to Warner Bros. Records in 1989 and released his debut album, Country Club, in 1990. The album included the singles “Country Club” and “Help Me Hold On”, which peaked at number one and number five on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart respectively.
His second album, It’s All About to Change, was released in 1991 and included the singles “Anymore” and “I’m Gonna Be Somebody”, which both reached number one on the country charts. Tritt’s third album, T-R-O-U-B-L-E, was released in 1992 and included the singles “Tell Me I Was Dreaming” and “Can I Trust You with My Heart”, which peaked at number two and number six on the country charts respectively.
Tritt’s fourth album, Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof, was released in 1994 and included the singles “Foolish Pride” and “No More Looking over My Shoulder”, which peaked at number three and number eight on the country charts respectively.
Tritt’s fifth album, The Restless Kind, was released in 1996 and included the singles “Best of Intentions” and “It’s a Great Day to Be Alive”, which peaked at number two and number four on the country charts respectively.
Tritt’s sixth album, Down the Road I Go, was released in 2000 and included the singles “Love of a Woman” and “Strong Enough”, which peaked at number four and number ten on the country charts respectively.
Tritt has released a total of seven studio albums and has had nineteen singles reach the top forty on the country charts, of which eleven have reached the top ten. He is a member of the Grand Ole Opry and has won multiple awards, including two Grammy Awards and three CMA Awards.
Travis Tritt began his career in the early 1990s as a member of the country music trio Travis Tritt and the Traitors, and released his debut album in 1991. His career progressed rapidly, and he became one of the most successful country music singers of the 1990s.
In addition to his musical career, Tritt has also appeared in a number of films and television shows. His film credits include The Cowboy Way (1994), The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (2007), and Jayne Mansfield’s Car (2012). He has also guest-starred on a number of television shows, including The Simpsons, Boston Common, and Yes, Dear.al Victims Unit, and Boston Legal.
Travis Tritt was born on February 9, 1963, in Marietta, Georgia. The youngest of three boys, Tritt began singing in church at an early age. His mother was a classical singer, and his father was a country music fan. Tritt’s musical influences growing up were country artists such as Hank Williams, Jr., George Jones, and Merle Haggard.
Tritt graduated from high school in 1981, and then attended Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. He dropped out after a semester to pursue a career in country music.
Tritt married his high school sweetheart, Karen Ryon, in 1987. The couple had two children together, a son named Tyler and a daughter named Trinity. In 1999, Tritt and Ryon divorced. Tritt married Theresa Nelson in 2000, and the couple have one son together, Tarian.
Tritt has written two books, A Man and His Guitar: Live from the Franklin Theatre and It’s All About to Change. He is also an accomplished painter, and his work has been featured in galleries across the United States.
Awards and Nominations
Since the beginning of his career, Travis Tritt has won 2 Grammy Awards and been nominated for 7. He has also won 4 CMA Awards and been nominated for 14. In addition, he has won 2 ACM Awards and been nominated for 5. These are just a few of the many awards and nominations Travis Tritt has received throughout his career.
1 Travis Tritt Net Worth 2023: Money, Salary, Bio – CelebsMoney
- Author: celebsmoney.com
- Published Date: 01/08/2023
- Review: 4.96 (633 vote)
- Summary: As of 2023, Travis Tritt’s net worth is $35 million. DETAILS BELOW. Travis Tritt (born February 9, 1963) is famous for being country singer. He currently
- Matching search results: Travis Tritt was born in Marietta, Georgia, USA on Saturday, February 9, 1963 (Baby Boomers Generation). He is 59 years old and is a Aquarius. James Travis Tritt is an American country music singer. He signed to Warner Bros. Records in 1989, …
- Source: 🔗
2 Travis Tritt Net Worth – Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Facts, Lifestyle
- Author: factbasket.com
- Published Date: 02/05/2023
- Review: 4.78 (488 vote)
- Summary: · Travis Tritt’s estimated net worth is 30 million dollars. He has earned money through his exceptional singing and acting career. Did Travis
- Matching search results: In the year 2000, he signed with Columbia Records and released his album “Down the Road I Go” which reached number 27. The album gained popularity and good reviews. In 2002, his next album “Strong Enough” was released. He then released his 10th …
- Source: 🔗
3 Travis Tritt Net Worth | How Rich Is The Country Music Star?
- Author: networthinformer.com
- Published Date: 08/14/2023
- Review: 4.4 (545 vote)
- Summary: · Travis Tritt net worth sits nicely at $35 million, thanks to a fulfilling country music career. Click here to know more about Travis Tritt
- Matching search results: Travis Tritt had five-hit songs which peaked at number one on music charts in his career. With numerous hit songs, awards, and platinum work to his name, it’s no surprise that Travis Tritt has amassed wealth over time. Travis Tritt’s net worth of …
- Source: 🔗
4 Travis Tritt Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 01/22/2023
- Review: 4.23 (460 vote)
- Summary: Travis Tritt Net Worth $25 Million ; Twitter, https://twitter.com/TravisTritt ; IMDB, www.imdb.com/name/nm0005505 ; Awards
- Matching search results: James Travis Tritt was born on 9 February 1963, in Marietta, Georgia USA, to father James and mother Gwen Tritt. He is a country music singer, songwriter, and actor with seven of his albums certified platinum or higher by Recording Industry …
- Source: 🔗
5 Travis Tritt Net Worth: What Did the American Singer Do to Become So Wealthy?
- Author: trendingnewsbuzz.com
- Published Date: 07/07/2023
- Review: 4 (310 vote)
- Summary: · Travis Tritt has a net worth of $35 million as a country music singer, songwriter, and actor in the United States. Tritt’s net worth is
- Matching search results: On February 22, 1990, Tritt released his debut studio album, “Country Club,” which charted at #3 on the “Billboard” Top Country Albums chart and was certified 2x Platinum. In 1991, he released the 3x Platinum “It’s All About to Change” and the 2 …
- Source: 🔗
6 How Much is Travis Tritt Worth?
- Author: networthtotals.com
- Published Date: 08/18/2023
- Review: 3.83 (366 vote)
- Summary: · So how much is Travis Tritt worth today? At the age of fifty nine, the American country singer has a net worth of about $35,000,000. This
- Matching search results: Best known for being a country singer, Travis Tritt was born in winter of 1963. His date of birth is February 9, 1963. He was born under Aquarius zodiac sign, and belongs to Baby Boomers Generation. According to Chinese calendar, his year of birth, …
- Source: 🔗
7 How Travis Tritt Hit a Net Worth of 35 Million
- Author: themoney.co
- Published Date: 09/15/2021
- Review: 3.74 (406 vote)
- Summary: How Travis Tritt Hit a Net Worth of $35 Million … The American country music singer started his music in the early 90s when he established his name among the
- Matching search results: The American country music singer started his music in the early 90s when he established his name among the biggest country artists with hit songs and scintillating performances. During the 90s he held off Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks and Clint Black. …
- Source: 🔗
8 Travis Tritt Bio, Affair, Married, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Age, Height
- Author: marriedbiography.com
- Published Date: 04/15/2023
- Review: 3.49 (280 vote)
- Summary: · Travis Tritt: Net Worth, Salary. He has an estimated net worth of around $35 million as of 2023, earned from his professional career. Travis
- Matching search results: Talking about his education history, he attended Sprayberry High School. Also, during his school time, he received his first guitar at the age of eight and taught himself how to play and later performed ‘Annie’s Song’ and ‘King of the Road’ in his …
- Source: 🔗
9 What is Travis Tritts net worth?
- Author: celebrity.fm
- Published Date: 06/04/2023
- Review: 3.37 (546 vote)
- Summary: What is Travis Tritts net worth? ; $35 Million. Date of Birth: Feb 9, 1963 (58 years old) ; $150 Million. Nationality: United States of America ; $165 Million
- Matching search results: Much of his wealth comes from touring, songwriting and album sales, as well as restaurant franchises bearing his name and his own line of mezcal. The story also reports Keith possesses an estimated 10 percent stake in Big Machine Records, which was …
- Source: 🔗
10 What is Travis Tritts net worth?
- Author: famuse.co
- Published Date: 10/21/2021
- Review: 3.02 (271 vote)
- Summary: Travis Tritt Net Worth Net Worth: $35 Million Date of Birth: Feb 9, 1963 (58 years old) Gender: Male Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) Profession: Singer,
- Matching search results: How much is Gwen Stefani? As of 2021, the “Rich Girl” singer is reportedly worth $150 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Stefani used her notoriety to capitalize on fashion endeavors like her clothing line, L.A.M.B., which is named after her …
- Source: 🔗
11 Travis Tritt Net Worth, Lifestyles, Career, Musics, Awards, and other facts
- Author: vocalbop.com
- Published Date: 09/17/2021
- Review: 2.96 (175 vote)
- Summary: · Travis Tritt is a famous American country musician whose net worth is approximately $40 million. He built up his wealth by successfully
- Matching search results: Travis Tritt has won 9 Grammys, including two awards for best country collaboration (with George Strait) and one award for his duet with Dolly Parton (“I Will Always Love You”). He was nominated for six Grammys including Album of the Year, Record of …
- Source: 🔗
FAQs About Travis Tritt Net Worth
Did Travis Tritt have a stroke?
In April of 2019, country music singer Travis Tritt was rushed to the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The 52-year-old was taken to a Nashville-area hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. This is not the first time Tritt has faced health scares, as he also survived a near-fatal car accident in 2007.