FIDLAR will help you know What is Tracy Mcgrady Net Worth 2022: Best Guide
So what is the estimated 2022 net worth of this professional basketball player? Let’s find out information about Tracy McGrady’s life, career, and estimated assets with Fidlar Music through the article below.
What is Tracy Mcgrady’s Net Worth and Salary 2022?
Tracy McGrady is a former professional basketball player from the United States. As of 2022, his estimated net worth is $70 million, almost all of which comes from his career as a professional basketball player. His salary used to be $23 million a year, and he had a $93 million deal for seven years. Most of it came from playing for the Toronto Raptors and the Houston All-Stars, for which he did for seven years.
Tracy Mcgrady Overview
Tracy McGrady’s full name is Tracy Lamar McGrady Jr. He was born on May 24, 1979, in Bartow, Florida, to Melanise Willford. He was raised by his mother, Roberta, and his father, Melton McGrady, Jr. His parents divorced when he was four years old, and he was raised by his mother and stepfather, Floyd Sullivan. McGrady was a gifted athlete from a young age, and he played basketball, football, and baseball in high school. Several colleges recruited him to play basketball, but he ultimately chose to play for the University of Kentucky. He only played one season for Kentucky before declaring for the NBA Draft.
Tracy McGrady is a former professional basketball player who spent most of his career playing in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was a seven-time NBA All-Star and two-time scoring champion. He also won an NBA championship with the San Antonio Spurs in 2014.
The Toronto Raptors drafted McGrady with the ninth overall pick in the 1997 NBA draft. He played in Toronto for four seasons before being traded to the Orlando Magic in 2000. He played in Orlando for six seasons, establishing himself as one of the best players in the league. In 2004, he was traded to the Houston Rockets, where he spent the next four seasons. In 2008, he was traded to the New York Knicks. He played in New York for one season before signing with the Detroit Pistons in 2009. He played in Detroit for two seasons before retiring from the NBA in 2013.
McGrady was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2017.
Tracy McGrady married CleRanda Harris in 2006 after dating her for 10 years. The couple has four children together. Laymen Lamar, their first son, was born on December 27, 2005.
In 2002, McGrady made a deal with Adidas for a long-term partnership and endorsement deal that would last for the rest of his playing career and beyond.
In 2007, McGrady went to the Enough Project refugee camps for Darfurians. McGrady got NBA players to help with a project that connects schools in Darfur refugee camps to middle schools, high schools, and universities in the United States.
Tracy stopped playing basketball and decided to focus more on his companies, BLUE04, which sells bottled water, and Dasdak, which makes software. He is also one of the first investors in the Biloxi Shuckers, a Minor League Baseball team. Since 2016, he has worked for ESPN as an NBA Analyst.
In August 2021, McGrady released an app called SOLEcial, which was made to sell shoes, trading cards, and other signed items directly to buyers.
Awards and honors
Below are the awards Tracy McGrady has achieved during his career.
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame: inducted on September 8, 2017
- 2× NBA scoring champion: 2003, 2004
- 7× NBA All-Star: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 7× All-NBA: First Team: 2002, 2003; Second Team: 2001, 2004, 2007; Third Team: 2005, 2008
- NBA Most Improved Player Award: 2001
- Tournament of the Americas Gold Medalist: 2003
- CBA All-Star: 2013
- No. 1 retired by Qingdao DoubleStar Eagles: 2015
- Mr. Basketball USA: 1997
- McDonald’s All-American: 1997
Why is Tracy Mcgrady famous?
Tracy McGrady is a famous professional basketball player who has played for several teams in the NBA. He is best known for his time with the Houston Rockets, where he was a two-time NBA scoring champion.
1 How rich is Tracy mcgrady?
- Author: themoney.co
- Published Date: 01/29/2022
- Review: 4.81 (772 vote)
- Summary: Tracy McGrady Net Worth Net Worth: $70 Million Date of Birth: May 24, 1979 (42 years old) Gender: Male Height: 6 ft 7 in (2.03 m) Occupation: Basketball
- Matching search results: What is green net worth? Green plays for the Golden State Warriors of the NBA. Green, who plays primarily at the power forward position, is a three-time NBA champion and a three-time NBA All-Star. In 2017, he won the NBA Defensive Player of the …
2 Tracy McGrady Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022]
- Author: popularbio.com
- Published Date: 01/19/2022
- Review: 4.66 (332 vote)
- Summary: · According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Basketball Player Tracy McGrady’s net worth is $1-5 Million at the age
- Matching search results: Dating is to describe a stage in a person’s life when he or she is actively pursuing romantic relationships with different people. If two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are often described as “dating” which means they were …
3 Tracy McGrady’s Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Wealthy Gorilla
- Author: wealthygorilla.com
- Published Date: 11/08/2021
- Review: 4.4 (240 vote)
- Summary: · Tracy McGrady’s net worth is estimated to be $70 Million. How old is Tracy McGrady? Tracy McGrady was born on May 24, 1979, and is currently 43
- Matching search results: “We’re definitely getting up with them coming back. The last four games, we’re playing very well. With our best players coming back, it’s only going to help improve our team even more and give us a lot more depth. … We’re back on track, and …
4 Tracy McGrady Net Worth – Ultima Status
- Author: ultimastatus.com
- Published Date: 09/04/2021
- Review: 4.19 (228 vote)
- Summary: As of 2022, Tracy McGrady’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $75 million. Early Life. Tracy Lamar McGrady Jr. was born on the 24th of May, 1979, in Bartow
- Matching search results: “I’m still in awe of what that kid did. It was just a hell of a performance for him to shoot the ball only 46 times to score 81 points. But not just to be able to shoot it 46 times, but to shoot it 46 times and hit well over 50 per cent. To take 46 …
5 Who is Tracy McGrady? Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Kids
- Author: biographygist.com
- Published Date: 06/12/2022
- Review: 4.19 (231 vote)
- Summary: · Tracy McGrady’s net worth is estimated to be $75 million as of June 2022. This staggering amount of wealth is largely due to his long NBA
- Matching search results: In 2002-03, he won his first scoring title. He was traded to the Houston Rockets in 2004. He eventually signed a $63 million dollar contract with them, securing his spot on the team for three more years. That year, he had one of his most memorable …
6 Tracy McGrady Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 02/06/2022
- Review: 3.93 (400 vote)
- Summary: Tracy McGrady is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. During his NBA career, Tracy earned a bit over $160
- Matching search results: In the 2002-2003 NBA season, McGrady won his first scoring title. In the playoffs, he scored a team playoff record of 43 points to help Orlando to take an early series lead against the top-seeded Detroit Pistons, though they ultimately ended up …
7 Tracy McGrady – Net Worth 2022/2021, Age, Height, Bio, Career, Wiki
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 12/29/2021
- Review: 3.67 (506 vote)
- Summary: · Tracy McGrady’s net worth is believed to be $70 million. Tracy’s net worth is largely derived from his NBA career. The player signed a
- Matching search results: Tracy began his career as a low-minute player, but with time, he and his cousin Vince Carter developed into a fearsome duo. Somehow he claims that he had the worst time in Toronto because he felt lonely and unappreciated. As a result, he left …
8 Hall of Fame Player Tracy McGrady Wants to Make Sure Athletes Take Care of Their Money
- Author: sportscasting.com
- Published Date: 02/01/2022
- Review: 3.57 (287 vote)
- Summary: · His overall net worth is $75 million. When he first got into the league, he signed a lifetime contract with Adidas. When he signed his first
- Matching search results: The article talks about how the program will be free to clients that want advice. McGrady believes that many athletes find themselves in a financial struggle is because they only focus on playing basketball. When you’re a professional athlete, …
9 Who is Tracy McGrady? Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Relationship, Wife
- Author: hollywoodzam.com
- Published Date: 10/19/2021
- Review: 3.39 (211 vote)
- Summary: · Tracy McGrady’s net worth is estimated to be $70 million. Tracy’s net worth is primarily derived from his NBA career
- Matching search results: Tracy began his career as a low-minute player, but he and his cousin Vince Carter eventually developed into a formidable team. Tracy claims that he had the worst time in Toronto because he was lonely and ignored. As a result, he left Toronto in 2000 …
FAQs about Tracy Mcgrady
What are some other sources of Tracy McGrady’s income?
Tracy McGrady’s income comes from his endorsements with Adidas, Nike, and other brands.
What teams have Tracy McGrady played for?
Tracy McGrady has played for the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, New York Knicks, Detroit Pistons, Atlanta Hawks, and San Antonio Spurs.
How tall is Tracy McGrady?
Tracy McGrady is 6’8″ tall. (2,03 m)
Is Allen Iverson rich?
Yes, Allen Iverson is considered to be rich. He is a retired professional basketball player who has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
What is Dennis Rodman’s net worth right now?
Dennis Rodman’s net worth is estimated to be $500,000.
What is Vince Carter’s net worth?
Vince Carter’s net worth is estimated to be $110 million.
In short, Tracy McGrady has an estimated net worth of $70 million as of 2022. He played 18 seasons in the NBA, winning seven scoring titles, and was a nine-time All-Star. McGrady was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2017.
If you’re a fan of Tracy McGrady, check out his website for updates on his post-NBA career. You can also follow him on Twitter @Real_T_Mac.