FIDLAR will help you know What is Steve Weatherford Net Worth 2022: Top Full Guide
Steve Weatherford is an American football punter who played ten seasons in the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent in 2005. Are you curious about Steve Weatherford’s net worth? FIDLAR will tell you his estimated net worth.
What is Steve Weatherford net worth?
As of 2022, Steve Weatherford’s net worth is an estimated $2 million. The former NFL player has made his money through various investments and endorsements. Weatherford has also been active in philanthropy, donating to numerous charities over the years.
Who is Steve Weatherford?
The most notable NFL player in NFL history is American star Steve Weatherford, and his success has made him a wealthy NFL. He was born in Crown Point, Indiana, on December 17, 1982. He is 39 years old right now. He and his family reside in Crown Point, Indiana. Steve is a citizen of the United States. He is arguably the greatest NFL player still playing today. Sam and Lisa Weatherford are Steve Weatherford’s parents.
Early life and Education
Steve Weatherford was born on December 17, 1982, in Crown Point, Indiana. Steve got his education at Terre Haute North Vigo High School in Terre Haute, Indiana. He was a star athlete in high school, playing football, basketball, and baseball. Steve had an impressive high school career, registering the most field goals, the longest average punting and the longest field goal. Young Steve made a school record by recording the Junior Olympics at 4 x 800 m with a time of 39.01 seconds at 300 m barriers. Steve pursued his passion for football at the University of Illinois after graduating from high school.
College Football Career
Steve was recognized by coaches and the media in 2004 as being on the “First Team All-Big Ten” and receiving “Second Team honor.” Steve was named “The Big Ten’s Most Underrated Player” by Sports Illustrated.
Then, during his senior year in 2005, Steve punted 64 times, averaging 42.8 yards. He averaged 43.6 yards per punt over the course of his academic career. In addition, Weatherford placed third in the heptathlon at the 2005 Big Ten Indoor T&F Championships while setting a record with 5,365 points.
After a standout high school career, Weatherford signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent on April 20, 2006. The Saints played 16 games, 77 times for an average of 43.8 yards per unit and 15th place.
Before the Saints released him on October 20, 2008, he made two solo tackles and gained a 15-yard first down rush. Within a year, from 2008 to 2009, Weatherford played for the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Kansas City Chiefs.
On September 7th, 2009, Steve was signed as a team punter by the New York Jets. However, Steve refused to play in Jet’s first playoff game due to his irregular heartbeat.
Weatherford is a fantastic father to his son as well as a wonderful husband. Steve is now in his mid-30s and a married man. He married to his loving wife, Laura Weatherford.
1 Steve Weatherford Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022]
- Author: popularbio.com
- Published Date: 07/08/2022
- Review: 4.87 (609 vote)
- Summary: · Steve Weatherford NetWorth and salary … For someone who has achieved his reputation without being undrafted in football history, it is almost
- Matching search results: Steve went to Terre Haute North Vigo High School in Terre Haute, Indiana to learn about his education now. Steve played football, soccer, track, and even basketball with athletic ability and received 13 varsity letters. He was also the punter, the …
2 Steve Weatherford |Bio, Age, Career, Spouse, Net Worth, Height
- Author: gossipybio.com
- Published Date: 05/24/2022
- Review: 4.72 (564 vote)
- Summary: · How much does Steve Weatherford earn? Net Worth, and Salary … It is nearly unimaginable for someone who has made a name for himself in football
- Matching search results: In a similar vein, Weatherford was born in Crown Point, Indiana, but grew up with his elder brother, whose name has not yet been released, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. But after 12 years, the family relocated to Indiana, and he finished high school …
3 ESM EXCLUSIVE: Steve Weatherford on family, fitness, and football
- Author: empiresportsmedia.com
- Published Date: 05/16/2022
- Review: 4.49 (436 vote)
- Summary: · ESM sits down with former Giants/Jets punter Steve Weatherford, who has embarked on one of the most interesting career paths in NFL history
- Matching search results: I had a disciplined focus, but I didn’t have structure in order, and so I didn’t have a business mentor I didn’t have somebody to tell me. You’re doing too much, go be with your family, etc. All I knew was harder I work the more successful I’m going …
4 Steve Weatherford – Net Worth, Bio, Height and Career
- Author: therichestcelebrity.com
- Published Date: 08/11/2022
- Review: 4.37 (430 vote)
- Summary: · Steve Weatherford Net Worth … So just how rich is Steve Weatherford? This outstanding nfl annual earnings, inclusive of prize money and
- Matching search results: According to Wikipedia and Celebrity Net Worth, Steve’s primary income source is professional NFL . Athletes, singers, actors, entertainers, whoever else have you, they do not only earn their money directly from their professions. The American nfl …
5 Steve Weatherford Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 12/02/2021
- Review: 4 (548 vote)
- Summary: Full Name, Steve Weatherford ; Net Worth, $2 Million ; Date Of Birth, December 17, 1982 ; Place Of Birth, Crown Point, Indiana, U.S. ; Height, 1.88
- Matching search results: Thomas Steven Weatherford was born on the 17th December 1982, in Crown Point, Indiana USA. He is an American Football player playing in the role of punter for the New York Jets in the National Football League (NFL). Among a number of career …
6 Steve Weatherford – The Richest Star
- Author: thericheststar.com
- Published Date: 01/05/2022
- Review: 3.87 (588 vote)
- Summary: American professional nfl Steve Weatherford has an estimated net worth of $2 Million, and the majority of his earnings come from inclusive prize money and
- Matching search results: American professional nfl Steve Weatherford has an estimated net worth of $2 Million, and the majority of his earnings come from inclusive prize money and sponsorships. He’s arguably one of the best nfls in the world and continues to challenge …
7 NFL Will Miss Steve Weatherford, One of the Most Badass Punters of All Time
- Author: bleacherreport.com
- Published Date: 03/03/2022
- Review: 3.71 (586 vote)
- Summary: It’s very likely, if not 100 percent certain quite yet, that we will never see punter Steve Weatherford on an NFL field again. And that saddens me
- Matching search results: “I love football,” he said, “but I’m happy with what I’ve done with my career. I played 10 years. I played in a Super Bowl. I saved my money, and while I loved football, it didn’t define me. For a lot of players, football defined them. That’s why a …
8 Steve Weatherford – Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Author: allfamousbirthday.com
- Published Date: 11/11/2021
- Review: 3.58 (506 vote)
- Summary: Steve Weatherford Net Worth … Steve Weatherford is one of the richest Football Player & listed on most popular Football Player. According to our analysis,
- Matching search results: In 2004, Weatherford earned First-team All-Big Ten honors from the Coaches and Second-team honors from the media. Sports Illustrated named him the Most Underrated Player in the Big Ten. He finished second in the Big Ten in punting average, again, …
9 Who is Steve Weatherford Dating Now?
- Author: datingcelebs.com
- Published Date: 11/04/2021
- Review: 3.38 (525 vote)
- Summary: Profession. Football Player ; Net Worth. $100,000 – $1M ; Martial Status. Single ; Height. 6′ 2″ ; Ethnicity. Unknown
- Matching search results: Online rumors of Steve Weatherfords’s dating past may vary. While it’s relatively simple to find out who’s dating Steve Weatherford, it’s harder to keep track of all his flings, hookups and breakups. It’s even harder to keep every celebrity dating …
What is Steve Weatherford workout routine?
Steve workout in a 4-day workout split:
- Day 1: Lower body A
- Day 2: Upper body A
- Day 3: Lower body B
- Day 4: Upper body B
How much did Steve Weatherford make?
Steve Weatherford cut by Jets, earns $51,000 for one day of work.
How tall is Steve Weatherford?
Steve is 6’2″ tall.
Steve Weatherford is a former NFL player who has had a successful career both on and off the field. As of 2022, Steve Weatherford’s net worth is an estimated $2 million. The former NFL player has made his money through various investments and endorsements. Weatherford has also been active in philanthropy, donating to numerous charities over the years. If you’re curious about Steve Weatherford’s net worth or want to learn more about the former NFL player, be sure to check out FIDLAR’s website for more information.