FIDLAR will help you know What is Shaunie Oneal Net Worth 2022: Full Info
Shaunie O’Neal is an American television personality and businesswoman. She is best known for her role on the reality television show Basketball Wives, which chronicles the lives of the wives and girlfriends of professional basketball players. Shaunie has also appeared on other reality shows such as For the Love of Ray J and Celebrity Wife Swap. In addition to her television work, Shaunie is the founder and CEO of the luxury shoe brand, Shauntae.
Have you ever wondered what Shaunie O’Neal net worth is? If yes, the following article will provide the best information about this famous one’s salary.
What is Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth?
As well as being the ex-wife of NBA player Shaquille O’Neal, Shaunie O’Neal is a well-known American TV personality and producer. Shaunie O’Neal’s wealth is estimated at $35 million. Shaunie O’Neal has amassed a fortune via her successful business ventures and her husband Shaquille’s NBA career.
On November 27, 1974, in Wichita Falls, Texas, Va’Shaundya Karlette Nelson entered the world. At age 10, she and her family migrated to Los Angeles. Her sister is her elder sibling, while her brother is her younger sibling. In this case, Shaunie has a degree from USC.
O’Neal got her start working for Fox Entertainment in film marketing. Her relationship with basketball’s biggest star, Shaquille O’Neal, propelled her to the forefront of the media.
In the 2000s, Shaunie O’Neal became well-known as the showrunner for the hit VH1 series Basketball Wives. She has become a top producer on the channel. The mother of five had already been divorced from her husband, a professional basketball player, for many years before she appeared on the reality program. Extraordinary women like Tami Roman, Evelyn Lozada, and Shaunie manage their personal lives and careers while juggling the demands of the public eye and their families on the show.
She worked as an EP on the VH1 reality shows “Basketball Wives LA” and “Baller Wives” and on the original “Basketball Wives” from 2010 to 2013. Basketball Wives LA, developed by Shaunie O’Neal and shown on TLC from 2011 to 2016, lasted for five seasons. When “Baller Wives” premiered in 2017, she took on the role of executive producer.
In addition, she has made an appearance on “Shaunie’s Home Court.” They both featured in the 2009 TV movie “The Love Shaq,” which she executive produced. O’Neal has been on a wide variety of television shows, including “Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show,” “Hell’s Kitchen,” “The Real,” and “Dumb It Down,” which was released in 2014.
Reality TV star Shaunie O’Neal has pursued a career in film marketing and business by launching her shoe brand.
Before she met Shaq, Shaunie had a son called Myles, born in 1997. The wedding of Shaunie and Shaq took place at the Beverly Hills Hotel on December 26, 2002. They both faced allegations of infidelity, which kept their marriage in the news and on the front pages of newspapers.
Together, they had four children before and during their marriage: Shareef (born in 2000), a basketball player for the LSU tigers; Amirah (born in 2001); Shaqir (born in 2003); and Me’arah (born in 2005). (b.2006.) Shaunie and Shaq had children from prior relationships; Myles is Shaunie’s son, and Tahirah is Shaq’s daughter with ex-girlfriend Arnetta Yardbourgh.
Five years into their marriage, Shaquille and Shaunie announced their split on September 4, 2007. They reunited shortly after, but Shaunie filed for divorce on November 10, 2009, alleging irreconcilable differences. In 2011, they completed their separation. Shaunie and her current partner, the singer and preacher Keion Henderson, came out in the public eye in July 2021.
After being in a vehicle accident in July 2009, Shaunie needed a lot of rest and rehabilitation.
Shaunie is a regular at an annual Christmas Eve presentation hosted by the Mission for the city’s homeless population. Using her “Let’s Talk About It” program, she travels to groups that serve women business owners of all stripes and helps them to feel more confident and capable in their endeavors. She has long advocacy for women’s and children’s rights.
She co-hosted a Rodeo Drive red carpet shopping event at Louis Vuitton with singer Brandy in 2011. Many famous people attended the event, and the money raised went to a charity Shaunie founded to help less fortunate kids. When the 2012 Habitat for Humanity gala was held in Los Angeles, Shaunie was there.
1 Shaunie ONeal Net Worth: How Rich is Basketball Wives Star?
- Author: exactnetworth.com
- Published Date: 08/20/2022
- Review: 4.93 (853 vote)
- Summary: · She is best known for being one of the executive producers of VH1’s reality series “Basketball Wives”, “Baller Wives”, and “Basketball Wives LA”
- Matching search results: Shaunie O’Neal was born Va’Shaundya Karlette Nelson on the 27th of November, 1974 in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States. She was raised by her mother, Lucille. Shaunie grew up with two half brothers and two half-sisters. For her study, he joined …
2 Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 07/12/2022
- Review: 4.59 (470 vote)
- Summary: Shaunie O’Neal is the ex-wife of NBA star Shaquille O’Neal, as well as an American TV personality and producer. Shaunie O’Neal has a net worth of $35
- Matching search results: Shaunie O’Neal is the ex-wife of NBA star Shaquille O’Neal, as well as an American TV personality and producer. Shaunie O’Neal has a net worth of $35 million. Shaunie O’Neal has earned her net worth through her marriage to Shaquille and from a …
3 Shaunie Oneal Net Worth: Who Is She Engaged to? Updated News 2022!
- Author: trendingnewsbuzz.com
- Published Date: 03/21/2022
- Review: 4.52 (476 vote)
- Summary: · American TV personality and producer Shaunie O’Neal is the ex-wife of NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal. Shaunie O’Neal has a $35 million net
- Matching search results: American TV personality and producer Shaunie O’Neal is the ex-wife of NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal. Shaunie O’Neal has a $35 million net worth. Shaunie O’Neal has amassed her wealth through her marriage to Shaquille and her burgeoning …
4 Shaunie Oneal Net Worth 2022: Are Shaunie and Shaq Still Together?
- Author: michigansportszone.com
- Published Date: 03/08/2022
- Review: 4.34 (323 vote)
- Summary: · Shaunie O’Neal has a net worth of $35 million, according to Forbes. Shaunie O’Neal has amassed a substantial net worth as a result of her
- Matching search results: Shaunie confirmed her engagement to pastor Keion Henderson late last year, following their first dating relationship that began in February 2020. “This love is FOREVER,” she told People magazine, adding, “I’m delighted and happy to spend the rest of …
5 Shaunie ONeal Net Worth: Biography, Income, Career, and Cars
- Author: digitaljournalpro.com
- Published Date: 09/18/2021
- Review: 4.15 (502 vote)
- Summary: · Shaunie O’Neal net worth is $35 million. How many kids does Shaunie O’Neal have? Shaunie O’Neal has 5 kids. TAGS; Net
- Matching search results: When Shaunie O’Neal started dating Shaquille O’Neal in the late 1990s, she initially gained notoriety. In Wichita Falls, Texas, she was born on November 27, 1974. She lived in Texas for most of her childhood until moving with her family to Los …
6 Shaunie ONeal – Shaquille ONeal Wife, Career, Family, Relationship, and Net Worth
- Author: mediareferee.com
- Published Date: 05/24/2022
- Review: 3.85 (536 vote)
- Summary: · Shaunie O’Neal is the ex-wife of NBA legend Shaquille O’ Neal. Shaunie is a woman of many interests and talents; a businesswoman, a television
- Matching search results: Born on 27th November 1974, in Wichita Falls, Texas, Va’Shaundya Karlette “Shaunie” O’Neal is an American television personality, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Unfortunately, there is no information available about Shaunie’s parents or her …
7 Shaunie ONeal Net Worth: Life after Divorce
- Author: starsnetworth.com
- Published Date: 04/19/2022
- Review: 3.63 (317 vote)
- Summary: · Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth is $35 Million. Who is the richest basketball wife? According to the internet, the wealthiest Basketball wife is
- Matching search results: The pair reportedly got engaged as the clock struck at 11:11 p.m., and they celebrated the occasion with a beautiful fireworks display. He reportedly proposed to her at 11:11 pm while they were vacationing in the tropics, and they celebrated the …
8 Shaunie ONeal Net Worth 2022 Income, Siblings & Biography
- Author: networthgorilla.com
- Published Date: 02/03/2022
- Review: 3.43 (485 vote)
- Summary: In 2022, Shaunie O’Neal net worth is more than $35 million. Her salary currently is unavailable. So, that’s why we will update you soon whenever we have
- Matching search results: From 2010 to 2013 she worked as an executive producer of the reality series “Basketball Wives”. She worked for this post for three years. She also worked on another reality series “Basketball Wives LA”, and “Baller Wives”. Also, she worked there as …
9 Shaunie Oneal Net Worth: Everything You Need To Know
- Author: ngsup.com
- Published Date: 03/21/2022
- Review: 3.31 (443 vote)
- Summary: · Her net worth was estimated to be $35 million; this is not surprising as she has always been a serial entrepreneur. Throughout their marriage,
- Matching search results: O’Neal got a job at Fox Entertainment, where she worked as a film marketer. She worked there for a long time before meeting Shaquille O’Neal. The duo began dating, and this catapulted Shaunie into the spotlight. She started getting more prominent in …
10 What is Shaunie ONeals Net Worth?
- Author: thecinemaholic.com
- Published Date: 11/28/2021
- Review: 3.18 (355 vote)
- Summary: · With her success in the entertainment industry and the real estate sector, it should not be a surprise that Shaquille O’Neal’s ex-wife, Shaunie
- Matching search results: According to her official website, Shaunie’s “vision” that led to the creation of the ‘Basketball Wives’ franchise has also helped develop spin-offs and launch the careers of other reality TV-stars. The website further states that Shaunie is …
11 Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth – Hollywoodworth
- Author: hollywoodworth.com
- Published Date: 02/09/2022
- Review: 2.86 (77 vote)
- Summary: · Shaunie O’Neal is an American television personality, philanthropist, and executive producer of several VH-1’s reality television series with a
- Matching search results: She was born in Wichita Falls, Texas, on November 27, 1974. She and her family moved to Los Angeles when she was ten years old. She has two siblings having a younger brother and an elder sister. She has been tight-lipped about her parents and her …
Shaunie O’Neal has an estimated net worth of $35 million. She is best known for her role on the reality television show Basketball Wives. She has also appeared on other reality shows, including Celebrity Wife Swap and Shaunie’s Home Court. O’Neal has made guest appearances on several talk shows, including The View and The Real. We hope you’ll enjoy this remarkable information. Thank you for your reading!