FIDLAR will help you know What is Shanice Net Worth 2022: Must Read
What is Shanice’s Net Worth and Salary 2022?
As of 2022, Shanice net worth is an estimated $250 thousand. Most of her wealth comes from her successful career as an R&B singer and actress. She has released several hit albums and singles over the years and starred in several movies and television shows.
Shanice was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on May 14, 1973. Shanice Lynette Wilson is her birth name, and she is 45 years old at the moment. Her mother is West Indian, and her father is African-American. She grew up in a Los Angeles, California, project.
She participated in the drill team while she was a student at James Monroe High School. She also performed as a cheerleader for the National Football League’s Los Angeles Raiders.
Shanice got her start in the music industry as a backup singer for performers like Bobby Brown and Johnny Gill. When she was only 14 years old, she published her first album, Discovering Shanice, in 1987. The album enjoyed a modest degree of success, peaking at number 40 on the R&B charts.
Inner Child, Shanice’s breakthrough album, was released in 1991. I Love Your Smile and Saving Forever For You were two of the album’s top hits. With over 2 million copies sold and a top 10 Billboard 200 ranking, the album was a commercial triumph.
Shanice’s third album, 21…Ways to Grow, was released in 1994. The album did not perform as well as her first offering; it only made it to the top 40 R&B charts.
In the late 1990s, Shanice took a sabbatical from recording in order to prioritize her family. In 2001, she made a comeback to the music scene with the release of Every Woman Dreams. The album had a mediocre amount of popularity, peaking in the top 20 R&B charts.
What I Need, Shanice’s fifth studio album, was released in 2008. The album had some success; it made it to the top 30 R&B charts.
The Warmth of the Sun, Shanice’s sixth studio album, was released in 2012. It made it to the top 40 on the R&B charts, making the album a marginal success.
Wilson started recording after a five-year hiatus, and her own label Imajah issued her fifth studio album, Every Woman Dreams (named for her two children). The album peaked at number thirty on the R&B Albums Chart.
Shanice returned in 2019 with the single “He Won’t.” The title song for the 2022 season of the Sesame Street spinoff series Mecha Builders will be sung by Shanice and Eric Bellinger.
In addition to singing, Shanice Wilson is also an actor who made her television debut in the Family Matters episode “Rock Enroll” in season five. She was the first Black performer to play the lead role of Eponine in the Broadway production of Les Misérables in 1997.
Shanice appeared as a vocalist on Flex’s program One on One in 2001, and she also played the lead role in the made-for-TV film One Special Moment, which was based on Brenda Jackson’s 1998 novel of the same name.
Shanice participated in the 21st annual “Divas Simply Singing” HIV/AIDS charity event in 2011 alongside Niecy Nash and Frenchie Davis. Flex & Shanice, a reality series hosted by Shanice and her husband Flex, debuted on OWN on November 1, 2014.
At the moment, Shanice is dating comedian and actor Flex Alexander. The couple first began dating in 2013, and as of now, they are still together. Shanice has two children from her former union with actor/producer Flex Alexander. 2007 saw their wedding, and 2011 saw their divorce.
Imani is the daughter of Shanice, and Elijah is the son. She also has a relationship with Flex Alexander’s kid from a previous union.
On social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram, Shanice is active. On Twitter, she has more than 119k followers, and on Instagram, she has more than 402k.
Why is Shanice famous?
Although Shanice’s first two singles, “(Baby Tell Me) Can You Dance” and “No 1/2 Steppin’,” had a lot of attention, it was the smash hit “I Love Your Smile” off of her 1991 “Inner Child” album (published on Motown Records) that catapulted her to international stardom.
1 Shanice Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 12/16/2021
- Review: 4.85 (612 vote)
- Summary: According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Shanice’s net worth is as high as $250,000, earned through her successful singing career. In
- Matching search results: Shanice also recorded “Ultimate Collection” in 1999 and “Every Woman Dreams” in 2006, but these albums weren’t commercially successful. However, she made several songs for movies and series such as “Boomerang” (“Don’t Wanna Love You”), “The Meteor …
2 Shanice Net Worth 2022, Age, Husband, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Movies, TV Shows
- Author: apumone.com
- Published Date: 07/11/2022
- Review: 4.68 (333 vote)
- Summary: How much is Shanice worth? Shanice net worth is estimated at around $3 million. Her main source of income is from her career as a singer, songwriter, actress
- Matching search results: It reached the top ten in 22 countries, including the U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album also featured a cover of Minnie Riperton’s 1974 hit “Lovin’ You”, a rendition that brought attention to her …
3 Shanice Van De Sanden Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend
- Author: biographyline.com
- Published Date: 12/08/2021
- Review: 4.43 (439 vote)
- Summary: · According to reliable online sources, her net worth is estimated approximately $1ook-1M as of 2019. But information about her salary is not
- Matching search results: However, until now any information regarding Shanice marriage and dating affairs are not disclosed. Stalking into her social media we did not find her disclosing anything about her personal life. Currently, we can say that she is single and rather …
4 How this celebrity couple bounced back from bankruptcy
- Author: finance.yahoo.com
- Published Date: 01/03/2022
- Review: 4.31 (300 vote)
- Summary: · Actor Flex Alexander and his wife, R&B singer Shanice, … Earning $25,000 per week on his show, Flex took home more income in one month
- Matching search results: F: By the time I started to make money, I was already set in my ways. I saw my mother and my grandmother work check to check and I thought that’s how you lived. I’m not blaming them but I thought, if I work for it, I can get what I want. I was …
5 Shanice: Net Worth 2022 Age Height, Weight, Bio, Wiki, Facts
- Author: celebsworlds.com
- Published Date: 12/23/2021
- Review: 4.1 (366 vote)
- Summary: Shanice Net Worth ; Net Worth in Previous Year 2019, $1.1 Million – $2.2 Million USD. ; Annual Salary, $650K – $1 Million US Dollars. ; Income Source, Singing
- Matching search results: She was born to her Christian parents on 14 May 1973, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Her religion is Christianity and ethnicity is African-American. She was raised by her mother Crystal and her aunt Penni in Pittsburgh, where she got …
6 Shanice Net Worth
- Author: publicfigurenetworth.com
- Published Date: 05/12/2022
- Review: 3.99 (225 vote)
- Summary: · Shanice has earned her net worth through her music career. As a talented singer, songwriter, and dancer, Shanice has an estimated net worth of
- Matching search results: In 1987, A&M records released her first album, Discovery, at the age of 14. The album features the two top 10 hits. No ½ Stepping and you can dance. Shanice went to sign a contract with Motown Records in 1990, and in late 1991, she released …
How old is Shanice Wilson?
Shanice Wilson is 49 years old.
Who is Shanice’s husband?
Shanice’s husband is actor and comedian Flex Alexander.
What is Flex Alexander’s net worth in 2022?
Flex Alexander’s net worth is $250 thousand.
Thanks for reading! If you want to learn more about Shanice, be sure to check out her music and movies. You can also follow her on Fidlarmusic to stay up-to-date on her latest projects.