Sarah Harding is an English singer, model, and actress. She rose to fame in the early 2000s as a member of the girl group Girls Aloud. The group succeeded with twenty consecutive top ten singles in the UK, six studio albums, and two Brit Award wins.
Harding has also had a successful solo career, releasing two albums and nine singles. She has appeared in several films and television shows, including St. Trinian’s and Run for Your Wife.
Harding has been open about her struggles with mental health, addiction, and depression. In 2019, she was diagnosed with breast cancer and had since been undergoing treatment.
Here we’ve curated our edit of the best Sarah Harding net worth.
What was Sarah Harding’s Net Worth?
Sarah Harding, an English singer-songwriter, model, actress, and former member of the musical group Girls Aloud is best known for this. At the time of her death, Sarah Harding had a $9 million net worth.
After participating in the ITV reality program “Popstars: The Rivals,” Harding initially gained notoriety. Sarah obtained a spot in the female group Girls Aloud due to this reality show. Harding contributed to six platinum albums and a handful of chart-topping singles as a member of this trendy musical ensemble.
Following the band’s breakup, Harding entered the acting world and appeared in several television shows and motion pictures. She continues to put out songs on her own as well. Girls Aloud formally disbanded in 2013, although Harding continued to perform in TV programs, including new reality ones. Additionally, she kept putting out solo songs, such as the “Threads” EP.
Sarah Nicole Harding was born in Ascot, Berkshire, England, on November 17, 1981. Harding attended Stockport College to study hair and beauty after graduating high school in 1998.
He was raised with two half brothers. In the years that followed, Harding had a variety of odd occupations. She worked at Pizza Hut as a promoter for nightclubs in Stockport. Other employment options were telephone marketing, debt collection, and van driving.
Harding advanced her musical career while still managing to make ends meet. She gave performances at neighborhood bars, social clubs, and RV parks. She tried out for “Popstars: The Rivals” and “Fame Academy” in 2002. Sarah joined an FHM beauty contest as insurance. Still, she withdrew when she began to experience success due to “Popstars: The Rivals.”
Following her “Popstars” audition, Harding was selected as one of the top 10 contestants. A new female was removed from the group each week by audience voting. Harding eventually formed Girls Aloud with four other female singers. Nadine Coyle, Cheryl Tweedy, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberly Walsh made up the remaining four members.
Girls Aloud released their first song, “Sound of the Underground,” in 2002. It overcame the boy band that had also been created as part of “Popstars” by reaching the top of the UK charts.
A record that Girls Aloud still holds also meant that the band had reached the top of the charts quicker than any other since being created. After being released, “Sound of the Underground,” their first album, quickly attained platinum status.
Girls Aloud put out platinum albums and number-one hits throughout the next several years. One of the wealthiest reality groups of all time, they were nominated for five Brit Awards and acquired tens of millions of pounds in net worth. They have sold over 4.6 million records worldwide, just in the UK.
While having success with Girls Aloud, Harding also dabbled in other endeavors. In 2006, Sarah agreed to a 100,000-pound contract with Ultimo lingerie; in 2007, she had an appearance in the movie “St. Trinian’s.”
After the trio took a break in 2009, Sarah continued to make appearances in various movies and television shows during the following years. Among the movies in which she appeared were “Freefall” and “Run for Your Wife.” Harding continued to put out songs as a solo artist throughout this time.
Despite their reunion in 2012, Girls Aloud ended their relationship in 2013. This inspired Sarah to pursue her acting profession and her solo music career more seriously. She released an EP titled “Threads” in 2015.
She also had appearances on shows like “Celebrity MasterChef” and “Coronation Street” that year. She also participated in the 20th season of “Celebrity Big Brother” in 2017, where she ultimately took first place.
Over the years, Sarah Harding has been known for having several high-profile romances. She proposed to her boyfriend Tom Crane in 2011. Before becoming engaged, she had dated the DJ for several years. The couple ended their relationship, nevertheless.
Harding started dating DJ Mark Foster in 2012. They were together till 2014. In addition, Harding has a long-standing love relationship with American reality TV personality Chad Johnson.
In the past, Sarah Harding has trouble with drug usage. She admitted her alcohol dependence in 2011 and enrolled herself in treatment. She reduced her alcohol use during the following years without genuinely stopping.
Sarah’s driving privileges were revoked for six months in 2013 after she was ticketed for speeding in London. She already had a lot of “points” from past traffic infractions on her license.
Health Concerns and Death
Sarah Harding reported that she had been given a breast cancer diagnosis in 2020. She said that her cancer had spread throughout her body and the preceding.
Tragically, on September 5, 2021, Sarah passed away at 39.
Sarah Harding bought a house in St. Peter Chalfont, Buckinghamshire, it was disclosed in 2008. Although it was reported that the singer was considering “settling down” with her then-boyfriend Tom Crane with this most recent purchase, she had previously resided in Camden.
According to reports, Harding and Tom Crane bought a second property in Ibiza in 2010. They spent so much time on the Spanish island that the pair decided to purchase property there.
After being more serious about her new lover, Chad Johnson, Sarah Harding allegedly placed her four-bedroom property in Cadsden, Buckinghamshire, up for sale in 2017. According to reports, she wanted to move to Los Angeles to be nearer to Johnson.
Despite having sold her property two years earlier, Harding was reportedly still residing in Buckinghamshire as of 2019. She was currently renting, however. Sarah also had problems when her cats urinated everywhere on the property, resulting in 17,000 pounds of damage. She was subsequently ordered to vacate the property by her landlord.
1 Sarah Harding Net Worth: Her Worth Is Much More Than What You Think and What Is Revealed!
- Author: keeperfacts.com
- Published Date: 04/24/2023
- Review: 4.81 (654 vote)
- Summary: · Sarah Harding was an English vocalist lyricist, entertainer, and model who was most popular for being an individual from the pop gathering Girls
- Matching search results: Over the course of the following couple of years, Harding worked various unspecialized temp jobs. She had a stretch filling in as an advertiser for clubs in Stockport, and she likewise worked at Pizza Hut. Different positions included driving a van, …
- Source: 🔗
2 Sarah Harding Net Worth – Ultima Status
- Author: ultimastatus.com
- Published Date: 10/25/2021
- Review: 4.72 (305 vote)
- Summary: As of 2023, Sarah Harding’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $9 million. Early Life. Sarah Harding was born on the 17th of November, 1981, in Ascot, England
- Matching search results: “We’ve spent two years together, and we’ve really struggled. We honestly haven’t earned very much in that time. Next month we are finally picking up something for all the hard work. I can tell you. We’ve all been waiting for that money for so long.” …
- Source: 🔗
3 Who is Sarah Harding? Dies of Cancer, Aged 39, Family, Husband, Daughter, Net worth, Wiki, Height, Bio
- Author: latestcelebarticles.com
- Published Date: 02/26/2023
- Review: 4.53 (500 vote)
- Summary: · Sarah’s net worth was believed to be around $9 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Harding had amassed a sizable wealth as a result of
- Matching search results: The group’s debut track, “Sound of the Underground,” reached number one on the UK Singles Chart and was the number one song for the Christmas season of 2002. Girls Aloud holds the record for the quickest time from formation to number one. In May …
- Source: 🔗
4 Sarah Harding Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 11/23/2021
- Review: 4.27 (222 vote)
- Summary: Sarah Harding Net Worth ; Net Worth: ; Date of Birth: Nov 17, 1981 – Sep 5, 2021 (39 years old) ; Gender: Female ; Height: 5 ft 6 in (1.7 m) ; Profession:
- Matching search results: Although Girls Aloud reunited in 2012, they split permanently in 2013. This prompted Sarah to take her solo music career more seriously and take further acting roles. In 2015, she released an EP called “Threads.” That year, she also appeared on TV …
- Source: 🔗
5 Sarah Harding net worth – Spear’s Magazine
- Author: spearswms.com
- Published Date: 12/18/2021
- Review: 4.1 (437 vote)
- Summary: Sarah Harding · Net Worth : £7 million · Change : £-184,765 – % -2.6 (Last Updated: 08.20.22 ) · Singer
- Matching search results: After her parents divorced, a 15-year-old Harding began supporting herself by working on the promotions team of nightclubs, at Pizza Hut, and also as a debt collector, van driver and telephone operator. Harding also toured England doing gigs at …
- Source: 🔗
6 Who is Sarah Harding? Age, Net Worth, Death, Partner, Instagram, Bio
- Author: latestceleb.com
- Published Date: 04/14/2023
- Review: 3.87 (286 vote)
- Summary: · As of 2021, according to some online sources, Harding has an estimated net worth of $9 million, which is an impressive sum. She made such a
- Matching search results: The beautiful singer is available on Instagram and Twitter with a huge fan following. On Instagram, she goes with the username @sarahnicoleharding and has 448k followers. Likewise, on Twitter, she is followed by 235.4k people and has the username …
- Source: 🔗
7 Sarah Harding Net Worth At The Time Of Her Death
- Author: wepublishnews.com
- Published Date: 11/19/2021
- Review: 3.62 (261 vote)
- Summary: · Singer Sarah Harding, 39, passed away on Sunday after dealing with breast cancer who had a net worth of $9 million at the time of her death
- Matching search results: It was last March when Sarah Harding told that she had been diagnosed with very aggressive and terminal breast cancer that, according to her doctors, she did not have much chance of overcoming. It was Sarah herself who said that ” I’m at a stage …
- Source: 🔗
8 What was Sarah Hardings net worth?
- Author: the-sun.com
- Published Date: 09/30/2021
- Review: 3.41 (393 vote)
- Summary: · At the time of her death, Sarah Harding reportedly had a net worth of $9 million. Celebrity Net Worth reports that her wealth came from her
- Matching search results: “Not one of them had breathed a word. I know it sounds incredible but it’s true,” Coyle revealed. “It was the last night of the tour. I was in my dressing room getting ready when the management came in and said, ‘We need to talk to you. The girls …
- Source: 🔗
9 Sarah Harding – Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Author: allfamousbirthday.com
- Published Date: 05/26/2023
- Review: 3.27 (222 vote)
- Summary: Sarah Harding Net Worth … Sarah Harding is one of the richest Pop Singer & listed on most popular Pop Singer. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes &
- Matching search results: The group’s debut single “Sound of the Underground” peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart, becoming the 2002 Christmas number one. Girls Aloud hold the record for the shortest time between formation and reaching number one. The group released …
- Source: 🔗
10 Sarah Harding’s Net Worth (Updated 2023) | Wealthy Gorilla
- Author: wealthygorilla.com
- Published Date: 11/21/2021
- Review: 2.99 (341 vote)
- Summary: · Sarah Harding’s net worth is estimated to be $9 Million. How old is Sarah Harding? Sarah Harding was born on November 17, 1981, and is currently
- Matching search results: “I did a bit of training in acting when I was younger. But singing was always my forte. I’ve done a few bits and bobs acting-wise, like St Trinian’s, but this is my first proper lead. There were a few female leads in St Trinian’s, but this is the …
- Source: 🔗
11 Sarah Harding Net worth, Husband and Cause of Death
- Author: factboyz.com
- Published Date: 06/17/2023
- Review: 2.94 (153 vote)
- Summary: · Sarah Harding Net worth – Sarah Harding had an estimated net worth of $9 million. She made most of her income as a singer as her songs were
- Matching search results: In 2008, she landed her first major acting role in the low-budget movie Bad Day. For the character of Jade Jennings, Harding wore a brunette wig. Donna Air and Claire Goose also appear in the picture. She also recorded a cover of “Real Wild Child” …
- Source: 🔗
12 Sarah Harding – Net Worth, Salary, Age, Height, Bio, Family, Career
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 03/20/2023
- Review: 2.74 (188 vote)
- Summary: · Sarah Harding is an English singer-songwriter, actress, and model best known for her role in the pop band Girls Aloud. Sarah Harding has a $9
- Matching search results: Despite reuniting in 2012, Girls Aloud parted permanently in 2013. Sarah was inspired to pursue her solo music career and take on more acting opportunities as a result of this. She released an EP called “Threads” in 2015. She also appeared on TV …
- Source: 🔗
Sarah Harding has an estimated net worth of $5 million. She is an English singer, model, actress, and television personality. She rose to fame in the early 2000s as a member of the girl group Girls Aloud. The group succeeded with twenty consecutive top ten singles in the UK, six studio albums, and two BRIT Award wins.
After the group’s disbandment in 2013, Harding pursued a solo career in music and television. She has released one studio album and competed in the nineteenth series of the British reality television show Celebrity Big Brother, finishing in third place.
Thank you for reading!