FIDLAR will help you know What is Rhymefest Net Worth 2022: Full Information
Chicago-born rapper Rhymefest rose to prominence in the early 2000s as a close collaborator of Kanye West. In recent years, he has focused on community work, co-founding the nonprofit Donda’s House Inc. in 2013.
Let’s find out Rhymefest net worth with fidlar.
What is Rhymefest Net Worth and Salary 2022?
As of 2022, Rhymefest’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million
Rhymefest is a Grammy-winning rapper, writer, and producer from Chicago, Illinois. He has worked with some of the biggest names in hip-hop, including Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Common. In addition to his solo work, Rhymefest is also a member of the hip-hop duo Donda, with his wife Donnie Smith.
Rhymefest was founded on July 6, 1977 in Jeffrey Manor on Chicago’s south side. Despite dropping out of South Shore High School, he went on to acquire his GED and even enroll in night school at Columbia College in Chicago to study radio broadcasting.
At the time, he also worked as a substitute teacher for inner-city preschoolers. In addition to all of this, he was establishing himself as one of the Midwest’s most well-known freestyle battle rappers.
Rhymefest got a record deal with Allido Records, a subsidiary of Sony BMG’s J Records and managed by Clive Davis, in February 2003. Despite an invitation from long-time friend and producer Kanye West to sign with his own record label, GOOD Music.
Fest attributed this decision to wanting to have a stronger musical relationship with Ronson as well as not wanting to be in a “employer-employee” relationship with West, where commercial troubles could disturb their artistic relationship and even friendship.
West’s “Raw Dawg” mixtape, released in 2001, was largely produced by the then-unknown producer. More recently, and most memorably, he worked with West on the song “Jesus Walks,” which appeared on the seminal album The College Dropout.
Rhymefest and West received the Grammy Award for Best Rap Song on February 15, 2005, for co-writing the song. Rhymefest came up with the song’s initial concept and discovered the sample used in it.
Rhymefest’s long-awaited first album “Blue Collar” was released on July 11, 2006. He collaborates heavily on the album with long-time collaborator and producer Mark Ronson, as well as producers Kanye West, No I.D., Just Blaze, and Cool and Dre. The album include:
- Dynomite (Going Postal) (Blue Collar)
- Brand New (main) (Blue Collar)
- Fever (Blue Collar)
- All I Do
- Get Down
- All Girls Cheat
- Devil’s Pie
- Bullet (Blue Collar)
- Tell A Story
- Build Me Up (Blue Collar)
Rhymefest’s second album is set to be released in the spring of 2009. The album “El Che” is supposed to demonstrate growth and exciting talent.
Rhymefest produced a mixtape album devoted to pop icon Michael Jackson in January 2008. The album, produced by Mark Ronson, was titled Man In The Mirror after Michael Jackson’s song of the same name.
Throughout the album, which includes samples of Jackson’s songs interwoven with mock-up dialogues between Jackson, Ronson, and Rhymefest, the latter declares himself to be “the world’s biggest Michael Jackson lover.”
Rhymefest is married with Donnie Smith after learning his girlfriend was pregnant. Rhymefest’s son, Solomon, was born in 1998, and he was obliged to work a variety of low-paying jobs, including one as a janitor at a university, to support his family while his wife attended school.
Fest was able to devote his attention to his main interest, music, after his wife graduated and moved on to work as a chemical engineer.
Donda’s House, which was founded in 2013, is co-founded by Rhymefest. Rhymefest collaborated with his wife, Donnie Smith, to establish a non-profit that “provides unmatched access and education from prominent specialists in the music, fashion, and entertainment industries to Chicago’s creative youth and young adults.”
Why is Rhymefest famous?
Rhymefest is a famous rapper, songwriter, and producer from Chicago, Illinois. He is best known for his work with Kanye West, co-writing the Grammy-winning song “Jesus Walks” and producing West’s album The Blueprint 3.
Rhymefest has also released several solo albums, including the critically acclaimed El Che. In addition to his musical career, Rhymefest is also a social activist, working to improve conditions in his hometown of Chicago.
1 Who is Rhymefest Dating Now?
- Author: datingcelebs.com
- Published Date: 06/28/2022
- Review: 4.96 (713 vote)
- Summary: A look at Rhymefest’s dating history. Who is Rhymefest dating now? View past relationships, dating news, rumors, net worth, and full biography
- Matching search results: Cheland Smith, known by the stage name of Rhymefest, is an American hip hop artist, philanthropist, and politician from Chicago, Illinois whose first official album, Blue Collar, was released on July 11, 2006. His prominent songwriting credits …
2 Who is Rhymefest? Everything you need to know about the Chicago rapper
- Author: nme.com
- Published Date: 04/19/2022
- Review: 4.64 (304 vote)
- Summary: · He’s Kanye West’s longtime collaborator. … Rhymefest AKA Che Smith was born on July 6, 1977, in Chicago, USA. The 40-year-old has been in the
- Matching search results: Rhymefest claims that he found the sample for ‘Jesus Walks’, but gave it up to Kanye because he had “access”, saying in an interview: “He was already signed to Def Jam and had an album slated, so this is the point where you could become selfish or …
3 How Much Kanye West Is Worth After Officially Changing His Name
- Author: yahoo.com
- Published Date: 08/10/2022
- Review: 4.44 (487 vote)
- Summary: · Even so, his musical endeavors account for a mere 0.05% of his wealth, or an estimated $90 million. The major stakes in his net worth remain
- Matching search results: Don’t get too ahead of yourself, the former CEO of Gap, Mickey Drexler, warned West. Drexler believes West has some potential red flags in his deal, stating Kayne “is not a corporate person.” But the combined value of Yeezy — an Adidas partnership — …
4 Rhymefest Or Che Smith: Enjoys a Blissful Married Life with His Wife and Kids Explore His Net worth and Wiki Facts
- Author: celebsblurb.com
- Published Date: 12/29/2021
- Review: 4.19 (281 vote)
- Summary: · Rhymefest or Che Smith is an American Hip hop artist, politician, and philanthropist known for his first official album Blue Collar that
- Matching search results: Rhymefest or Che Smith is an American Hip hop artist, politician, and philanthropist known for his first official album Blue Collar that released on 11th July 2006. He rose to fame after he co-wrote his childhood friend, Kanye West’s song called …
5 Kanye West buys back his childhood home in Chicago for 225K after being named a billionaire
- Author: meaww.com
- Published Date: 06/08/2022
- Review: 4.19 (345 vote)
- Summary: · Kanye West’s childhood friend Rhymefest aka Che Smith had a feud … According to Forbes, the rapper and fashion designers’ net worth is
- Matching search results: We had previously reported that Kanye had provided documents that were analyzed resulting in Forbes declaring that the mogul is a billionaire. Forbes said Kanye’s team had provided them an “an authentic numeric look into Kanye, Inc,” allowing them …
FAQs about Rhymefest
What is Kanye West net worth?
Kanye West is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. As of this writing, Kanye West’s net worth is $1 billion.
How old is Rhymefest?
Rhymefest is 45 as of 2022.
How much is Kim Kardashian net worth?
Kim Kardashian is an American reality television star, model, entrepreneur and spokesperson who has a net worth of $1.4 billion.
If you want to learn more about Rhymefest and his work in the community, be sure to check out fidlar. We have all the latest news and information on this Chicago-born rapper and philanthropist.