Rachel Dratch is an American actress, comedian, producer, and writer. She is best known for her work on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live, where she was a cast member from 1999 to 2006.
Dratch has also appeared in several films and television shows, including 30 Rock, The King of Queens, and Desperate Housewives.
With this post, Fidlar is going to give you an overview of Rachel Dratch net worth as of 2023.
What is Rachel Dratch’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Dratch’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million. She has earned her wealth through her successful career in television and film. Dratch’s salary is not publicly available, but it is likely that she earns a significant amount of money from her work on Saturday Night Live and her other television and film roles.
Rachel Dratch Overview: Why is Rachel Dratch Famous?
Rachel Susan Dratch was born in Lexington, Massachusetts, on February 22, 1966. Her father, Paul, was a radiologist, and her mother Elaine was a transportation director.
Although Dratch claims that Rachel has remained nonobservant as an adult, her parents were Reform Jews, and when she was younger, she attended Hebrew school and received a bat mitzvah.
Daniel, Rachel’s younger brother, is a TV writer and producer whose works include “Anger Management” and “Monk.” Dratch participated in school plays while attending William Diamond Middle School and Lexington High School.
She joined the improv comedy troupe Said and Done and enrolled at Dartmouth College to study psychology and acting after graduating.
In 1986, Rachel spent a semester studying at the National Theater Institute at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center before earning her degree from Dartmouth in 1988.
Rachel Dratch is an American actress, comedian, producer, and writer. After graduating from Dartmouth College in 1988, she moved to Chicago, where she studied improvisational theater with the Second City and the ImprovOlympic.
She began her career as a cast member of the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live in 1999.
Dratch was a repertory player on SNL from 1999 to 2006. She played various characters on the show, including those in the “Wake Up, Wakefield!” sketches and Debbie Downer.
She also played Hillary Clinton in a sketch during the 2004–05 season. In May 2005, she announced that she would leave the show at the end of the season.
Since leaving SNL, Dratch has appeared in numerous television series and films. She has also written and produced two comedy specials for Bravo, Rachel Dratch’s Late Night Snack and Rachel Dratch’s Neighborhood Watch.
In 2012, she published her first book, Girl Walks Into a Bar…, a collection of essays about her life and career.
After chatting it up with John Wahl for six months in 2009, Rachel found out she was expecting. Originally from California, Wahl worked as a consultant for the natural food sector.
After relocating to New York, the couple welcomed their son Eli on August 24, 2010, one month before Dratch was due. “People” magazine quoted Rachel as saying, “I believed my life was headed a certain path, and then I got a tremendous surprise.” Rachel was 43 when she became pregnant.
Before becoming pregnant, Rachel claimed to have accepted the possibility that she wouldn’t become a mother, saying, “It hurt a lot. Even though I knew I didn’t want to raise children alone, I had always pictured myself doing so.
I was releasing that.” Rachel turned to her old “Saturday Night Live” co-stars Amy Poehler and Tina Fey for parenting assistance, and renowned designer Nate Berkus transformed half of Dratch’s bedroom (in a one-bedroom Manhattan apartment) into a nursery.
Awards and Nominations
The Joseph Jefferson Award for Actress in a Revue was given to Rachel by The Second City in 1997 and 1998 for the plays “Paradigm Lost” and “Promise Keepers, Losers Weepers.”
She was nominated for a Gold Derby Award in 2004 for Variety Performer for “Saturday Night Live,” and in 2006, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Choice Comedian.
1 Rachel Dratch Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 08/13/2023
- Review: 4.93 (847 vote)
- Summary: Have you ever wondered how rich Rachel Dratch is, as of mid- 2016? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Rachel Dratch’s net worth is
- Matching search results: By the end of the 2000’s, Dratch played in “I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry” (2007) starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, and Jessica Biel, in the series “Assy McGee” (2008), comedy “Harold” (2008), and “My Life in Ruins” (2009) with Nia …
- Source: 🔗
2 Rachel Dratch Net Worth: How Much Money She Have
- Author: publicistlibrary.com
- Published Date: 03/11/2023
- Review: 4.73 (540 vote)
- Summary: · Rachel Dratch has a net worth of $4 million as an American comedienne, actor, writer, and producer. Dratch is most recognised for her roles
- Matching search results: “I believed my life was headed a certain way, and then I got a tremendous surprise,” Rachel, who was 43 at the time of her pregnancy, told “People” magazine. Rachel revealed that she had accepted the fact that she would probably not have a child …
- Source: 🔗
3 Rachel Dratch husband, relationship, dating, family, career, award, height
- Author: hollywoodsmagazine.com
- Published Date: 11/08/2021
- Review: 4.48 (483 vote)
- Summary: Similarly, she had appeared in several episodes as a pet owner, a custodian, a blue monster, and a doctor,
- Matching search results: Similarly, she enrolled fellow SNL cast members on A.S.S.S.C.A.T.: Improve in 2005. She then appeared in NBC’s Third Watch and on The King of Queens in a recurring role. Monk, Frasier, Wizards of Waverly Place, 30 Rock, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, …
- Source: 🔗
4 Rachel Dratch Biography – Net Worth, Age, Parents, Boyfriend
- Author: legendsbio.com
- Published Date: 09/21/2021
- Review: 4.33 (468 vote)
- Summary: · Rachel Dratch has worked for two decades in the field of acting. We can find her in the lead role in the TV show Imaginary Mary. Her work as a
- Matching search results: Rachel Dratch started her career with a role in the TV show Saturday Night Live in 1999. In 2004, she played the role of Julie Parlo in the comedy-drama show Monk. After that, we can find her voice in the animated TV show Squidbillies. In 2017, she …
- Source: 🔗
5 Rachel Dratch Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 03/01/2023
- Review: 4.06 (387 vote)
- Summary: Rachel Dratch is an American comedienne, actress, writer, and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. Dratch is best known for being a cast member on
- Matching search results: In 2009, Rachel met John Wahl in a bar, and after six months of casually dating, she discovered that she was pregnant. Wahl, a consultant in the natural food industry who lived in California, moved to New York, and the couple welcomed son Eli on …
- Source: 🔗
FAQs about Rachel Dratch
Is Rachel Dratch Married?
Yes, she is married. Currently, Rachel’s husband’s name is John Wahl.
How much did Tina Fey make?
Tina Fey is an American actress, comedian, writer, and producer. She is best known for her work on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live (SNL) and for creating the critically acclaimed comedy series 30 Rock.
According to celebritynetworth.com, as of 2021, Tina Fey’s net worth is $75 million. This fortune comes primarily from her work in television and film. Fey has also written two bestselling books, Bossypants and Sisters.
What is Ana Gasteyer net worth?
Ana Gasteyer is an American actress and comedian who has a net worth of $2 million. She is best known for her work on Saturday Night Live, where she was a cast member from 1996 to 2002.
Gasteyer has also appeared in a number of films and television shows, including Mean Girls, Suburgatory, and The Good Wife. In addition to her acting work, Gasteyer is also a successful singer, with two albums to her credit.
What is Amy Poehler net worth?
Amy Poehler is an American actress, comedian, and producer with a net worth of $25 million. She is best known for her work on the sketch comedy series “Saturday Night Live” and the sitcom “Parks and Recreation.”
Poehler has also appeared in many films, including “Mean Girls,” “Blades of Glory,” and “Inside Out.” She has won two Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award.
Thanks for reading! If you want to learn more about Dratch’s net worth, be sure to check out our other articles on the subject. And don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest updates!