Paul Scheer is a successful American actor, comedian, director, and producer. He has appeared in many hit movies and television shows. Paul Scheer has also been a part of the main cast of the popular show The League.
Most recently, Paul Scheer appeared in The Boys’ Amazon Prime Video series. Paul Scheer has had an impressive career, proving his net worth.
In this article, Fidlar will take a look at Paul Scheer net worth in 2023 and what he is up to now.
What is Paul Scheer’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
As of 2023, Paul Scheer’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million. He earns his wealth from his successful career as an actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. He has starred in several hit television shows and films and has also created and produced several successful television series.
In addition to his work in entertainment, Scheer also earns income from his work as a stand-up comedian and podcast host.
Paul Scheer Overview: Why is Paul Scheer Famous?
On January 31, 1976, Paul Christian Scheer was born in Huntington, New York. He attended Catholic schools while growing up with his mother, Gail Ann and father, William, in the Long Island communities of Huntington, Bayshore, Northport, and Central Islip.
Paul studied improv with the Chicago City Limits group while still in high school, and he eventually joined their touring company as their youngest performer.
Scheer majored in education and communication after enrolling at New York University “because Theo Huxtable went there” following his graduation from St. Anthony’s High School.
Paul began a relationship with actress/writer June Diane Raphael in 2004 after the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre’s artistic director enlisted him to give Raphael and Casey Wilson tips on improving their two-woman sketch show, “Rode Hard and Put Away Wet.”
Paul and June moved to Los Angeles in 2005 and married on October 5, 2009, at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. The couple has two sons, August (born April 2014) and Sam (born August 2016).
In a 2015 interview, Scheer revealed that he practices Transcendental Meditation, stating, “I feel like that centers me in a good way to be open to new stuff or at least calm the other parts of my mind down.”
In 2010, Paul organized the charity event “A Night of 140 Tweets” with Ben Stiller. The event featured numerous actors and comedians, such as Will Ferrell, Mindy Kaling, and Aziz Ansari, and it was released as an online download and a DVD, raising more than $500,000 for Haiti.
In 2017, Paul and June competed against each other on “Celebrity Family Feud.” Paul’s team, Funny Guys, included Adam Pally, Horatio Sanz, Eugene Cordero, and John Gemberling, and June’s team, Funny Gals, included Kristen Schaal, Nicole Byer, Andrea Savage, and Carla Gallo.
Team Funny Gals won the competition, taking home $25,000 for Planned Parenthood; Scheer’s team played for The Bob Woodruff Foundation.
In 2004, Paul started dating actress and writer June Diane Raphael when the artistic director of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre asked him to offer Raphael and Casey Wilson advice on enhancing their two-woman sketch performance, “Rode Hard and Put Away Wet.”
In 2005, Paul and June relocated to Los Angeles, and on October 5, 2009, they were wed at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. Sam and August were born in April 2014 and April 2014, respectively (born August 2016).
Transcendental meditation is something that Scheer admitted to practice in an interview from 2015, saying, “I feel like that grounds me in a good way to be receptive to new material or at least calm the other areas of my mind.”
In 2010, Paul collaborated with Ben Stiller to plan the charitable event “A Night of 140 Tweets.” More than $500,000 was raised for Haiti due to the event, which included several stars and comedians like Will Ferrell, Mindy Kaling, and Aziz Ansari.
Paul and June participated in a “Celebrity Family Feud” competition in 2017. Adam Pally, Horatio Sanz, Eugene Cordero, and John Gemberling were on Paul’s squad, the Funny Guys, while Kristen Schaal, Nicole Byer, Andrea Savage, and Carla Gallo were on the Funny Gals, Paul’s team.
Scheer’s team competed for The Bob Woodruff Foundation, while Team Funny Gals represented Planned Parenthood and won the challenge, earning $25,000 for them.
1 Paul Scheer – Net Worth 2021, Salary, Age, Bio, Family, Career, Wiki
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 05/01/2023
- Review: 4.8 (837 vote)
- Summary: · Paul Scheer’s net worth is $4 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth, which includes his wife’s earnings. Sheer began his acting career
- Matching search results: Paul also makes a lot of money through his Paul Scheer YouTube channel. With 8.88K subscribers, the channel is expected to make $4 – $62 per month and $47 – $745 per year. He talks about movies with celebs on his channel. Scherr has amassed a …
2 Paul Scheer Net Worth – Income As A Writer, Comedian And Actor
- Author: ecelebrityspy.com
- Published Date: 04/05/2023
- Review: 4.59 (514 vote)
- Summary: · American comedian Paul Sheer’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million. The massive wealth accumulated by him comprises mostly the income
- Matching search results: Around the summer of 2005, he made short films in collaboration with fellow comedians Rob Huebel and Aziz Ansari and director Jason Woliner. The group created videos like Shutterbugs and Illusionators. In 2006, after getting approval from MTV, the …
3 Paul Scheer Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, and More
- Author: popularinside.com
- Published Date: 07/26/2023
- Review: 4.48 (229 vote)
- Summary: · Answer- Paul Scheer’s net worth is $1M – $5M. 3. Does he get married? Answer– He is Married. 4. What is
- Matching search results: Do you want to know how much money Paul Scheer has, how tall or short he is, how much his weight is, how much is his net worth, or how old he is? He is the most popular Actor. Maybe you’re curious about what kind of career he has or what his …
4 Paul Scheer Bio, Age, Height, Career, Wife, Net Worth, Social Media
- Author: metrobiography.com
- Published Date: 12/15/2021
- Review: 4.3 (401 vote)
- Summary: · Paul Scheer has a great net worth of $4 Million starting in 2019. Having great total assets, he gets a productive fortune from his different
- Matching search results: Paul Scheer has a great net worth of $4 Million starting in 2019. Having great total assets, he gets a productive fortune from his different works which incorporate promotions, live exhibitions, appearance jobs, and so forth. He additionally …
5 Paul Scheer Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2023]
- Author: popularbio.com
- Published Date: 07/01/2023
- Review: 4.17 (541 vote)
- Summary: · According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Comedian Paul Scheer’s net worth is $1-5 Million at the age of 43 years
- Matching search results: Dating is to describe a stage in a person’s life when he or she is actively pursuing romantic relationships with different people. If two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are often described as “dating” which means they were …
6 How much is Paul Scheer worth?
- Author: celebrity.fm
- Published Date: 06/07/2023
- Review: 3.96 (258 vote)
- Summary: What is Ashton Kutcher’s net worth? Reportedly, Ashton Kutcher has a net worth of a colossal $200 million
- Matching search results: The average IQ of a 13-year-old, or person of any other age, is 100. Normal IQ scores range from 85 to 115, and scores compare the performance of people within a given age group on a specific test. The test results are then normed and placed on a …
7 Paul Scheer Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More
- Author: celebsrevealed.com
- Published Date: 03/19/2023
- Review: 3.69 (223 vote)
- Summary: Answer = Paul Scheer net worth is USD $4 Million approx in 2021. 3.Does he married? Answer = He is Married. 4.What is
- Matching search results: Paul Scheer life story is one that we can all learn from. He has had an extraordinary career, but he isn’t perfect, just like the rest of us! It would help if you used his example to recognize how important it is to work hard and be honest with …
8 Paul Scheer Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Career, Net Worth & More
- Author: latestinbollywood.com
- Published Date: 12/30/2021
- Review: 3.4 (369 vote)
- Summary: · Paul Scheer’s net worth is approx $4 million. Read:- Nayte Olukoya Parents & Ethnicity. Paul Scheer Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin,
- Matching search results: Paul Scheer Parents & Ethnicity:- Paul Scheer is an American actor along with being a comedian, writer, producer, director, and podcaster. He is famous for playing his role on the FX/FXX series The League as Andre Nowzick. He is the co-creator …
9 Paul Scheer Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 07/22/2023
- Review: 3.33 (287 vote)
- Summary: Paul Scheer is an American actor, comedian, writer, director, and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. That is a combined net worth with his wife,
- Matching search results: Paul Scheer is an American actor, comedian, writer, director, and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. That is a combined net worth with his wife, June Diane Raphael. Scheer has starred as Andre on “The League” (2009-2015), Trent Hauser on …
10 Paul Scheer Biography – Wife, Career, Net Worth & Podcast
- Author: tvshowstars.com
- Published Date: 06/09/2023
- Review: 3.06 (428 vote)
- Summary: Paul Scheer got fame from american sitcom The league. He owns a net worth of whooping $4 million. Paul is married since 2009 with June Diane Raphael
- Matching search results: Paul Christian Scheer was born on 31st January 1976 in New York, USA. William Paul Scheer and Gail Ann are his parents. There is no information regarding his siblings. We can say that he is a bit secretive in nature and doesn’t come through with …
11 Paul Scheer Podcast, Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, Movies, and Net Worth
- Author: factsbuddy.com
- Published Date: 08/01/2023
- Review: 2.92 (124 vote)
- Summary: Paul Scheer Net Worth … Paul gets his wealth from his work as an actor, comedian, writer, producer, director, as well as a podcaster who now stars along with
- Matching search results: Paul also is a co-founder of Wolfpop, which was a sister network of the Earwolf podcast network and has since merged with Earwolf. He began Unspooled in 2018, which is a podcast dedicated to watching and discussing all 100 films on the American Film …
12 Who is Paul Scheer Dating Now?
- Author: datingcelebs.com
- Published Date: 01/27/2023
- Review: 2.86 (60 vote)
- Summary: Profession. Comedian ; Net Worth. $100,000 – $1M ; Martial Status. Married ; Height. 6′ ; Ethnicity. White
- Matching search results: Paul Scheer’s wife, June Diane Raphael was born on January 4, 1980 in Long Island. She is currently 42 years old and her birth sign is Capricorn. June Diane Raphael is best known for being a Movie Actress. She was also born in the Year of the …
FAQs about Paul Scheer
Is Paul Scheer Married?
June Diane Raphael is an American actress, comedian, and screenwriter married to Paul Scheer. She is best known for her roles in the TV comedy programs Burning Love, Adult Swim’s NTSF:SD:SUV: and Grace and Frankie.
What is Paul Scheer Best Known For?
Scheer starred in Showtime’s Black Monday and was the star of the FX series The League. He was the co-creator and one of the stars of the cult MTV sketch series Human Giant, as well as the Adult Swim comedy-action-parody series NTSF:SD:SUV:.
Paul Scheer is a very successful man with a net worth of $5 million. He has had a great career in the entertainment industry, starring in hit television shows and movies and writing and producing successful television series.
In addition to his work in entertainment, Scheer also earns income from his work as a stand-up comedian and podcast host. If you’re looking for entertainment, Paul Scheer is a great option.