But how much is Pat Neely net worth? Let’s find out.
Pat Neely’s Net Worth
American restaurant owner, chef, television personality, and author Patrick “Pat” Neely has a net worth of $1.5 million. His most well-known works are the Down Home with the Neelys and Road Tasted with the Neelys television series on the Food Network.
Together with his wife, Gina Neely, Pat Neely co-owns Neely’s Bar-B-Que in Memphis, Tennessee, which has contributed to his wealth. In 1964, Neely was born in Detroit, Michigan. Gina and Patrick were high school sweethearts until his family relocated to Memphis during his formative years.
After rekindling their romance at their 10-year reunion, the pair, who had both been married before, decided to get married in 1994. On their television program, Down Home with the Neely’s on the Food Network, the Neelys discuss their favorite meals and family recipes from their restaurant.
Following its launch, the program set a record for the highest-rated series debut in the “In the Kitchen” series’ five-year existence on the Food Network, and it has since maintained that position. The Neeley family films the show in their house, and they are frequently joined by relatives and friends while it airs.
Down Home with the Neelys, the Neely family’s first cookbook, was published in 2009, and it nearly immediately shot to the top of the New York Times bestseller list. The Neely’s Celebration Cookbook: Down Home Meals for Every Occasion, their second book, was published in 2011—the same year the couple opened Neelys BBQ Parlor, their first restaurant in New York City.
The couple encouraged customers to continue to enjoy their Neely’s Bar-B-Que restaurants in New York even though they were permanently closing their Memphis locations in 2013. Gina’s daughter from a previous marriage, Spenser, and Shelbi, who is six years younger than her sister, are the two girls that the Neelys have.
Gina Neely Married, Divorce, Husband, Children, Bio, Net Worth, 2017
- Author: marrieddivorce.com
- Published Date: 04/05/2023
- Review: 4.84 (844 vote)
- Summary: · After the success of her show, she wrote and published her cookbook. Her book and the recipes gained their place in the New York best seller
- Matching search results: After the success of her show, she wrote and published her cookbook. Her book and the recipes gained their place in the New York best seller list. She even released her second book as she began to climb the stairs of success. Because of the fame and …
- Source: 🔗
Pat Neely Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 03/14/2023
- Review: 4.69 (241 vote)
- Summary: According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that the total size of Pat’s net worth is currently over $1.5 million, which has been accumulated not
- Matching search results: Have you ever wondered how rich Pat Neely is, as of mid- 2016? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that the total size of Pat’s net worth is currently over $1.5 million, which has been accumulated not only through his owning a …
- Source: 🔗
Gina Neely – Net Worth 2023, Salary, Age, Height, Bio, Family, Career
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 06/02/2023
- Review: 4.45 (250 vote)
- Summary: · As of 2023, The net worth of Gina Neely is around $3 million. She is incredibly talented and has been engaged in her job for a very long period
- Matching search results: Looking at her physical data, Gina has an average height and powerful muscular frame. She is right-handed and covers a great physical structure. Gina stands at the height of 5′ ft 6″ in. Her body type is curvy. She has 59 Kg weight and body …
- Source: 🔗
Tamika Parks Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Married life, Kids, Body Measurements
- Author: grababyte.in
- Published Date: 10/04/2021
- Review: 4.19 (303 vote)
- Summary: · We all know how famous an American restaurateur Pat Neely is for his work. But fans are hardly aware of his married life and his wife
- Matching search results: Gina Neely joined a community of folks dedicated to a healthier lifestyle in the George Foreman Grill weight loss challenge. Gina Neely lose weight by limiting the fried food and grill. At home, she likes to snack on apple slices with peanut butter. …
- Source: 🔗
Gina Neely | Famous People Facts – Kidadl
- Author: kidadl.com
- Published Date: 05/31/2023
- Review: 4.04 (380 vote)
- Summary: · Gina Neely has a net worth of around $2 million. Some of this comes from her career as a restaurant owner and celebrity chef, while the other
- Matching search results: Gina Neely was born and brought up in Memphis, Tennessee. She grew up with a brother named Ronald Pleas. She has refrained from sharing other details about her childhood or her family with her fans.Interestingly, Gina Neely and her ex-husband, Pat …
- Source: 🔗
Is Pat Neely’s restaurant still open?
Pat Neely, an American restaurateur, television personality, and author, was born on July 20, 1964. He is a co-owner of the Tennessee restaurant Neely’s Bar-B-Que in Memphis’s central business district.
Did the Neely’s get a divorce?
The former star of Food Network’s Down Home with the Neelys divorced his wife and co-star, Gina Neely, four years ago, but he hasn’t discussed the breakup in public until now.
What is Pat Neely now doing?
Neely has begun a new chapter in his life, but his passion for food—especially barbecue—has not changed. In late 2019, he announced a collaboration with Atlanta-based chain This Is It! Southern Kitchen & BBQ.
Pat Neely’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million. He has made his fortune through his successful career as a television personality and chef. Pat is best known for his work on the Food Network show Down Home with the Neelys.
He has also published several cookbooks and has a line of barbecue sauces. In addition to his television work, Pat also owns and operates several restaurants in the Memphis area. Fidlar hopes this guide is useful.