She has made her fortune through her acting career, appearing in films and television shows such as “Empire” and “Everybody Hates Chris. ” In addition to her work in front of the camera, Hurd has also done some modeling and has been featured in magazines such as Vogue and Elle.
In this blog, Fidlar will provide an overview of Paige Hurd net worth.
Overview About Paige Hurd
For the time being, Paige Hurd may fly under most producers’ and directors’ notices, but her acting prowess should not be disregarded. But first, let’s take a trip down memory lane before we discuss Paige’s background in relation to her work.On July 20, 1992, in Dallas, Texas, Paige Audrey Marie Hurd was given birth. By 2023, she will be 29 years old. Her mother is a native of Puerto Rico, while her father is an African American. Her parents are of different ethnicities.
Paige also completed her primary, secondary, and tertiary education at Indian Creek Elementary School while completing her degree at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Paige started acting on screen when she was just eight years old. Her acting career had its debut on television, where she made a cameo appearance on Boomtown, George Lopez, Felicity, and The Division.
Three years later, Paige successfully made appearances in a number of movies and TV shows. With co-stars including Jet-Li, Alec Baldwin, Mike Myers, and the late, great rapper DMX, she appeared in Cradle 2 the Grave and The Cat in the Hat.
Paige’s career has been flourishing steadily since, in 2005, she landed her first major part as Queen Latifah in the Beauty Shop spin-off movie.
In the latter stages of her acting career, Paige primarily appeared in parts for Cartoon Network and Disney Channel, including The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Ben 10: Race Against Time.
In her most significant role to date in her acting career, Paige finally appeared. She portrayed Tasha in the comedy Everybody Hates Chris in 2006. She remained with the program through its last season.
Paige Hurd Net Worth
American actress Paige Hurd has a $2 million dollar net worth.
Dallas, Texas native Paige Hurd started her professional acting career in the late 1990s with a guest appearance on the television program “Felicity.” Later, she appeared in guest-starring roles on television programs like “Boomtown,” “George Lopez,” and “The Division.”
She started expanding her filmography in 2003 with supporting parts in “Cradle 2 the Grave” and “The Cat in the Hat.” She has since alternated between acting in films and television series, making appearances in shows like “Beauty Shop,” “Ben 10: Race Against Time,” “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,” “Medium,” and “ER.” She gained the most notoriety for her co-starring part in “Everybody Hates Chris.” She starred in “Peep Game” and shot the “Aloha” pilot in 2010. She will next be seen in “Crosstown.” Paige made an appearance in seven episodes of Hawaii: Five-O between 2013 and 2017.
Paige Hurd Bio, Affair, In Relation, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Wiki, Boyfriend
What is Paige Hurd worth?
- Author: celebrity.fm
- Published Date: 12/20/2021
- Review: 4.71 (331 vote)
- Summary: How much is Paige Hurd Worth? Paige Hurd net worth: Paige Hurd is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million
- Matching search results: As Vanessa, the role required her to play in a piano recital, yet Paige had never played a lick of the piano. This determined and ambitious actress learned the piano amazingly quickly to provide the true depth the character had to offer, just so she …
- Source: 🔗
Paige Hurd Net Worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Siblings
- Author: famous-celebrities.com
- Published Date: 03/09/2023
- Review: 4.45 (226 vote)
- Summary: · The American tv personality, Paige Hurd has a net worth of $2 million. Paige and her boyfriend are dating since 2013. Parents and siblings
- Matching search results: Paige Hurd was born as Paige Audrey Marie Hurd in Dallas, Texas, on July 20, 1992. She’s currently 29 years old as of 2023. Her parents are of different nationalities; her mother is a Puerto Rican native, while her father is an African American …
- Source: 🔗
4 Who is Paige Hurd? Her Bio: Parents, Net Worth, Dad, Siblings, Family, Married
- Author: biographytribune.com
- Published Date: 08/15/2023
- Review: 4.26 (273 vote)
- Summary: · How rich is Paige Hurd? As of late-2018, sources inform us of a net worth that is at $2 million, earned through a successful career in acting,
- Matching search results: How rich is Paige Hurd? As of late-2018, sources inform us of a net worth that is at $2 million, earned through a successful career in acting, appearing in numerous film projects over the course of her career, most of which are indie films. As she …
- Source: 🔗
Paige Hurd Parents, Age, Height, Wiki, Career, Relationship, and more (August, 2023)
- Author: wealthycelebrity.com
- Published Date: 04/11/2023
- Review: 4.01 (234 vote)
- Summary: Paige must have had enough of her acting career by now. Paige Hurd’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million in 2023. Paige is undeniably compensated for
- Matching search results: Paige must have had enough of her acting career by now. Paige Hurd’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million in 2023. Paige is undeniably compensated for her efforts. On the other hand, it has remained tight-lipped about its assets and …
- Source: 🔗
Paige Hurd Parents, Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Family, Dad, Brother, Ethnicity, Justin Bieber, Dmx Daughter, Michael Rainey Jr, Paige Audrey- Marie Hurd Actress
- Author: pocketnewsalert.com
- Published Date: 02/12/2023
- Review: 3.94 (317 vote)
- Summary: From Her career she earns a pretty good salary. She is an American actress who has a net worth of $1 million from her work/career. She is known to be one of the
- Matching search results: Her birthdate is July 20, 1992 her age as in 2021 is 29 years of age. She measures 5 feet 4 inches in height and her weight is 58 kg in kilograms. She is the famous American actress. Paige Hurd is a difficult woman to forget. Her hair is Dark brown …
- Source: 🔗
Paige Hurd Wiki, Bio, Ethnicity, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
- Author: starsgab.com
- Published Date: 12/26/2021
- Review: 3.62 (213 vote)
- Summary: · Paige Hurd is an American actress. She is best known for her recurring role as Tasha Clarkson on the American sitcom Everybody Hates Chris. Hurd
- Matching search results: In 2010, Hurd had a recurring role on the American television series 90210 as Lauren. She also appeared in the films Lottery Ticket and Takers that year. In 2011, she appeared in an episode of the American television series House and had a small …
- Source: 🔗
Paige Hurd And Her Twin, Age, Parents, Family, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Author: celebion.com
- Published Date: 04/02/2023
- Review: 3.41 (511 vote)
- Summary: Paige Hurd Net Worth … The young actress has worked really hard over the years, and her work has been appreciated as she is said to have accumulated a net worth
- Matching search results: The young woman made her first film debut in the 2003 film Cradle 2 the Grave, in which she played as a child of DMX in a story about misplaced gems, which also featured popular actor Jet Li. In the same year, she got a role in the movie Cat in a …
- Source: 🔗
Paige Hurd Net Worth: Lets Dig Into This Persons Lavish Life!
- Author: techstry.net
- Published Date: 05/09/2023
- Review: 3.35 (525 vote)
- Summary: · Paige Hurd’s Net Worth Is Unknown. Paige Hurd is a $2 million dollar actress from the United States. Paige Hurd was born in Dallas, Texas, and
- Matching search results: Paige appears in the music videos “I Own This” by Jasmine Villegas and “Beautiful” by Steph Jones. In the music video for “Never Let You Go,” she was Justin Bieber’s love interest. Romeo Miller’s song video “Mistletoe” featured her. Paige began her …
- Source: 🔗
Who are Paige Hurd parents?
According to IMDb, the actress was born to a Puerto Rican mother and an African American father. According to Instagram, Hurd’s mother is Cheryl Martin, the CEO and talent manager of CMA Entertainment, a company that represents actors.
Does Paige Hurd have a profile on Instagram?
Paige has more than 500,000 Instagram followers and more than 90.000 Twitter followers.
What function does Paige Hurd have in politics?
Actress Paige Hurd is of American descent. On the Starz original crime drama Power Book II: Ghost, she plays Lauren Baldwin.
See more famous celebrities:
- What Is Parker Schnabel’s Net Worth 2023: Overview, Interview
- What Is MeLLody Hobson Net Worth 2023: Overview, Interview
- What Is Monica Puig Net Worth 2023: Overview, Interview
Paige Hurd has a net worth of $8 million. This wealth is primarily derived from her acting career, which has included roles in films and television shows such as “Empire” and “Everybody Hates Chris.” In addition to her work in front of the camera, Hurd has also done some modeling and has been featured in magazines such as Vogue and Elle. Her wealth is likely to continue to grow as she continues to work in the entertainment industry. Thank you for reading our blog post.