FIDLAR will help you know What is Miki Howard Net Worth 2022: Full Information
Miki Howard is an American singer, actress, and television personality. She began her career as a backing vocalist for such artists as Lionel Richie and Bette Midler. Her first album, Love Intoxication, was released in 1986.
In this blog, we will discuss Miki Howard net worth and how she has achieved such success.
Alicia Michelle Howard Wiki Biography
Alicia Michelle Howard, a Grammy Award-nominated singer and actress from Chicago, Illinois, was born on September 30, 1960. She is best known for her hits “Come Share My Love” (1986), “Baby, Be Mine” (1987), and “Ain’t Nuthin’ in the World” (1989). In 1969, Howard’s career began.
Have you ever pondered Miki Howard’s net worth as of 2017’s first quarter? Howard’s net worth is thought to be as high as $1.5 million, per reliable sources, and was mostly derived from her lucrative singing career. Howard has worked as an actor in addition to being a well-known singer, which has increased her riches.
What is Miki Howard’s Net Worth and Salary 2022?
The parents of Miki Howard are gospel musicians Clay Graham and Josephine Howard. Miki’s family relocated to Los Angeles when she was nine years old, and there she grew up, accompanying her mother as she went to the homes of famous singers like Aretha Franklin and Mavis Staples.
In 1976, Howard competed in a teen pageant. Following the event, she met singer and Side Effect member Augie Johnson, who later hired her as the group’s new vocalist.
While she was with the Side Effect, Miki also performed as a backing vocalist for a number of artists, including Wayne Henderson, Roy Ayers, and Stanley Turrentine. She remained with the group until 1985, at which point she opted to pursue a solo career.
Her debut album, “Come Share My Love,” which she released in 1986 after signing a contract with Atlantic Records, debuted at No. 171 on the U.S. Billboard 200 and No. 19 on the U.S. Billboard Top Black Albums. “Come Share My Love,” a single, peaked at No. 5 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Her wealth was well-established.
The next year, Miki released “Love Confessions,” her second studio album, which reached No. 145 in the U.S., No. 13 on the U.S. Billboard 200, and No. Top R&B Albums on Billboard.
The singles “That’s What Love Is” (with Gerald Levert) and “Baby, Be Mine” debuted on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at positions 4 and 5, respectively. 1989 saw the release of her self-titled album, which peaked at No. 112 on the Billboard 200 and No. 4 on the Top R&B Albums chart.
Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart leader “Ain’t Nuthin’ in the World” was followed by “Love Under New Management” and “Until You Come Back to Me (That’s What I’m Gonna Do),” which peaked at Nos. 2 and 3, respectively.
In the 1990s, she recorded three additional albums, the most popular of which was “Femme Fatale” (1992), which peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and No. 110 on the Billboard 200. The Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart was topped by “Ain’t Nobody Like You,” while “Release Me” peaked at No. 43.
Howard published three albums in the 2000s: “Private Collection” (2008), “Pillow Talk” (2006), and “Three Wishes” (2001), as well as a compilation album called “The Very Best of Miki Howard” (2001). The most current Miki album, “I Choose to Be Happy,” was released in 2014. Her wealth has remained constant.
Miki Howard has also worked as an actress, making her screen debut with Denzel Washington, Angela Bassett, and Delroy Lindo’s supporting roles in Spike Lee’s Oscar-nominated biographical drama “Malcolm X” (1992).
She co-starred with Janet Jackson, Tupac Shakur, and Regina King in John Singleton’s Oscar-nominated “Poetic Justice” in 1993 and in Imani Shakur’s “April’s Fools” in 2010, all of which increased Miki’s earnings.
Miki Howard had a daughter named Kaitlyn with Eddie Phelps during their marriage, which lasted from 1989 until 1996. After giving birth to Nicholas Johnson (fathered by Side Effect colleague Augie Johnson) and Brandon Howard (born in 1981), Kaitlyn was the third child she had.
Up to his passing in 2006, she was dating singer-songwriter, Gerald Levert. Howard developed a crack addiction but underwent a successful detox in 2000, after which she has been clean.
The Official Website of Grammy Nominated, Multi-Platinum Recording Artist and Actress
- Author: mikihowardmedia.com
- Published Date: 07/19/2022
- Review: 4.88 (903 vote)
- Summary: Born in , Illinois, Alicia Michelle “Miki” Howard was the daughter of two well-known gospel singers. Her father, Clay Graham, sang with the Pilgrim
- Matching search results: Howard’s second solo album, 1988’s “Love Confessions”, offered another top-five R&B hit with “Baby Be Mine.” “That’s What Love Is,” a duet with Gerald Levert, also hit the R&B charts. In the meantime, Howard’s third solo album,” Miki …
Miki Howard Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 07/29/2022
- Review: 4.68 (248 vote)
- Summary: Full Name, Miki Howard ; Net Worth, $1.5 Million ; Date Of Birth, September 30, 1960 ; Place Of Birth, Chicago, Illinois, USA ; Profession, Singer
- Matching search results: Alicia Michelle Howard was born on 30th September 1960, in Chicago, Illinois USA, and is a Grammy Award-nominated singer and actress, best known for such hits as “Come Share My Love” (1986), “Baby, Be Mine” (1987), and “Ain’t Nuthin’ in the World” …
Miki Howard Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022]
- Author: popularbio.com
- Published Date: 09/23/2021
- Review: 4.58 (208 vote)
- Summary: · According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Jazz Singer Miki Howard’s net worth is $1-5 Million at the age of 58
- Matching search results: Dating is to describe a stage in a person’s life when he or she is actively pursuing romantic relationships with different people. If two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are often described as “dating” which means they were …
Miki Howard – Net Worth, Bio, Height and Career
- Author: therichestcelebrity.com
- Published Date: 05/03/2022
- Review: 4.39 (483 vote)
- Summary: · Miki Howard Net Worth … So just how rich is Miki Howard? This outstanding singer annual earnings, inclusive of songs, stand-up comedy, and
- Matching search results: American star Miki Howard is the most outstanding singer in entertainment history, and that success has made the superstar a wealthy singer. She was born on 30th September 1960, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is currently 61 years old. She lives at …
Did Miki Howard ever date Gerald Levert?
- Author: celebrity.fm
- Published Date: 01/31/2022
- Review: 3.99 (548 vote)
- Summary: Kym Whitley net worth: Kym Whitley is an American actress and comedian who has a net worth of $2.5
- Matching search results: Levert and his brother Gerald formed LeVert in the 1980s with childhood friend Marc Gordon. Their hits included “Baby I’m Ready,” “(Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop) Goes My Mind” and “Casanova.” His brother died in 2006 at age 40 of an accidental mix of …
Miki Howard is now doing what?
After taking some time off to raise her children, Howard is currently striving to revive her career.
Miki Howard grew up where?
The successful gospel singer Miki Howard, also known as Alicia Michelle Howard, was born in Chicago, Illinois, and raised there. When she was in high school, she attracted the attention of musician Augie Johnson by participating in a teen pageant.
Does Miki Howard still perform music?
Miki Howard is amazing, really. She still has the incredible voice that so many people learned to love in the 1980s, and she is stunning. Her most recent performance was breathtaking at the Catalina Bar and Grill Jazz Club. She performed several of Lady Day’s more well-known songs as part of a tribute to Billy Holliday.
Miki Howard is a singer, songwriter, and actress. She has released ten albums and has appeared in numerous films and television shows. Her most recent album, The Best of Miki Howard, was released in 2016.
Miki Howard has had a long and successful career in the entertainment industry. Fidlar hopes you have found this guide to be useful in learning more about her career.