Maynard James Keenan is an American singer, songwriter, producer, and actor. He is best known as the lead vocalist for the rock band Tool. He has also been a member of the bands A Perfect Circle and Puscifer.
Are you curious about Maynard James Keenan net worth as of 2023? Here’s a rundown of his estimated wealth and how it has grown over the years.
What is Maynard James Keenan’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Maynard James Keenan has an estimated net worth of $60 million. He is an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, actor, and winemaker. He is best known as the lead singer and primary lyricist of the rock band Tool, with whom he has released four studio albums.
He has also been a member of the bands A Perfect Circle and Puscifer and released three solo albums under the moniker Puscifer.
Maynard James Keenan Overview
Maynard James Keenan was born in Akron, Ohio, on April 17, 1964. His mother was a schoolteacher, and his father was an attorney. Keenan was the second of four children. When he was seven, his family moved to Scottsdale, Arizona.
Keenan attended high school at Saguaro High School in Scottsdale. After graduating, he enrolled in the Art Institute of Boston to study visual arts. However, he dropped out after one semester and moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in music.
Maynard James Keenan is an American rock singer, songwriter, producer, winemaker, and actor. He is best known as the lead singer and co-founder of the band’s Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer.
Keenan began his music career as a member of the band Tool, with whom he released four studio albums, including their debut album Undertow and the Grammy Award-winning album Ænima.
In 2003, Keenan formed A Perfect Circle, where he served as lead vocalist and co-wrote all of the material on their first two albums, Mer de Noms and Thirteenth Step. Both albums debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
In 2010, Keenan returned to his solo project Puscifer for the release of their second album, Conditions of My Parole. The album was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Recording Package.
In addition to his work in music, Keenan has appeared in several films and television shows. He made his film debut in 1992 with a small role in the film Singles.
He has since appeared in the films What Dreams May Come, Zoolander, and Crank: High Voltage. On television, he has had guest roles on the shows CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Monk, and Portlandia.
Personal Life and Philanthropy
Keenan wed Lei Li, the lab manager of his Caduceus Cellars, in the early 2010s. They have a daughter together. Keenan’s son Devo is the result of an earlier union.
Throughout his career, Keenan has been actively committed to philanthropy. He took the stage at a concert in 1997 to raise money for the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network. He also participates in Axis of Justice, a collective that unites musicians, supporters, and local political organizations to promote social justice.
Why is Maynard James Keenan Famous?
Maynard James Keenan is a famous musician and actor best known for being the lead singer of the rock band Tool.
Keenan has also been a member of other bands, including A Perfect Circle and Puscifer, and has released several solo albums. In addition to his music career, Keenan has also appeared in several films and television shows.
1 Maynard James Keenan Net Worth in 2023, Birthday, Age, Wife and Kids
- Author: fatvoice.com
- Published Date: 12/04/2021
- Review: 4.99 (783 vote)
- Summary: As of 2023, Maynard James Keenan’s net worth is estimated at $75 million. . Maynard James Keenan music career
- Matching search results: He is featured in various segments of Mr. Show, most notably in Ronnie Dobbs’s sketch present in 1st season. He appeared in many movies, and Maynard James Keenan also made a cameo in the 2009 film Crank: High voltage and made a cameo in an episode …
- Source: 🔗
2 Maynard James Keenan bio: wine, wife, net worth, bands, tattoos
- Author: tuko.co.ke
- Published Date: 03/13/2023
- Review: 4.74 (272 vote)
- Summary: · Maynard James Keenan net worth … James has been a lead singer in several rock bands for quite some time now. This has given him a huge sum of
- Matching search results: Unfortunately, the actor’s parents divorced in 1968. As a result, his father relocated to Scottville, Michigan. On the other hand, her mother remarried. Keenan was brought up in a household that he best describes as unworldly and intolerant, and …
- Source: 🔗
3 Who Is The Richest Member Of Tool? See Maynard James Keenan And Adam Jones Net Worths In 2021
- Author: rockcelebrities.net
- Published Date: 12/12/2021
- Review: 4.5 (350 vote)
- Summary: · The frontman and primary lyricist of Tool, Maynard James Keenan has a net worth of $60 million which makes him not only the richest member
- Matching search results: Tool was founded after its members’ paths crossed when they all moved to Los Angeles for different reasons around the 1990s. Maynard was remodeling pet stores while Paul D’Amour and Adam Jones were trying to find their ways into the film industry. …
- Source: 🔗
4 Tool Members Net Worth in 2023: Albums, Life and More
- Author: metalshout.com
- Published Date: 10/11/2021
- Review: 4.25 (222 vote)
- Summary: And today in 2023, Tool frontman Maynard James Keenan’s net worth seems to be $60 million, which makes him
- Matching search results: Tool has been growing its fan base since the very first day with its innovative interpretation of heavy metal. As the band has become one of the greatest bands of alternative metal, let’s also where Tool band members net worth have become in 2023, …
- Source: 🔗
5 Maynard James Keenan Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 08/02/2023
- Review: 4.18 (320 vote)
- Summary: Maynard James Keenan has a net worth of $60 million. Maynard is best known for being the lead singer for rock bands Tool and A Perfect Circle. He has also
- Matching search results: In 2003, Keenan used the name Puscifer for a song he contributed to the “Underworld” film soundtrack. A sort of alter-ego, Puscifer went on to contribute a song to the film’s sequel, “Underworld: Evolution.” Later, in 2007, Keenan financed and …
- Source: 🔗
6 Maynard James Keenan Net Worth – Earnings As Tool&039s Lead Singer
- Author: ecelebrityspy.com
- Published Date: 11/13/2021
- Review: 3.8 (250 vote)
- Summary: · The amazing singer and songwriter, Maynard James Keenan’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million. He has amassed this tremendous amount of
- Matching search results: In 2003, Keenan used the name Puscifer as a pseudonym for the music he released. He made several songs under that name and certainly piled up commendable cash from the sales. According to SocialBlade, his YouTube channel titled pusciferdotcom earns …
- Source: 🔗
7 Nobody’s Tool: Maynard James Keenan Would Rather Talk About His Other Bands
- Author: phoenixnewtimes.com
- Published Date: 03/30/2023
- Review: 3.67 (545 vote)
- Summary: Maynard James Keenan drives around Arizona’s Verde Valley in an oversize green pickup. The truck’s wheels kick up clouds of dust as he rumbles down the dirt
- Matching search results: He’s played bit parts in Crank 2: High Voltage, appeared on the anti-comedy TV series Tim & Eric Awesome Show: Great Job, and played Satan in the Troma-style Charlie’s Angels spoof Bikini Bandits. In 2010, he was the subject of a documentary by …
- Source: 🔗
8 Maynard James Keenan Net Worth
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 08/13/2023
- Review: 3.44 (455 vote)
- Summary: According to the latest estimations, Maynard James Keenan’s net worth reaches the sum of $45 million dollars. One of the sources of Maynard James net worth is
- Matching search results: Maynard James Keenan has been accumulating his net worth since 1986. He is variously known as an ambient, experimental, post-industrial, industrial rock, progressive metal, art rock, alternative rock and alternative metal musician. Maynard James …
- Source: 🔗
9 Maynard James Keenan – Kidadl
- Author: kidadl.com
- Published Date: 10/19/2021
- Review: 3.24 (264 vote)
- Summary: · The net worth of Maynard James Keenan is $60 million, as of 2023. His winemaking company is a significant source of his income,
- Matching search results: ‘Fear Inoculum’ was Tool’s fifth studio album, which premiered on August 30, 2019. It was released 13 years after the creation of ‘10,000 Days’, as they faced legal, creative, and personal hurdles. However, upon release, it received positive …
- Source: 🔗
10 Maynard James Keenan – Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Author: allfamousbirthday.com
- Published Date: 11/05/2021
- Review: 3.09 (559 vote)
- Summary: Maynard James Keenan is one of the richest Metal Singer & listed on most popular Metal Singer. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider,
- Matching search results: Maynard James Keenan (born James Herbert Keenan; April 17, 1964) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, actor, and winemaker. He is best known as the lead singer and primary lyricist of the rock bands Tool, with whom he has …
- Source: 🔗
FAQs about Maynard James Keenan
How Much Does Tool Make Per Show?
Maynard James Keenan is the frontman for the American rock band Tool. He is also a winemaker and actor. He made about $1 million per show.
What Did Maynard James Keenan Do in the Army?
Maynard James Keenan, the frontman for the band Tool, was so moved by Bill Murray’s portrayal of Bill in the 1981 movie Stripes that he enlisted in the Army, hoping that the G.I. Bill would pay for his art school studies. Before attending the United States Military Academy Prep School, Maynard was a forward observer.
If you’re a fan of Maynard James Keenan or any of his bands, check out his latest album release. You can also follow him on social media to stay up-to-date on his latest projects.
Fidlar hopes that you can find something useful in our post. Thanks for reading!