FIDLAR will help you know What is John Densmore Net Worth 2022: Full Info
John Densmore is an American drummer, songwriter, and author. He is best known as the drummer of The Doors. He has written several books about his experiences with The Doors and his views on music.
In this article, we will discuss John Densmore net worth.
John Densmore Overview
John Paul Densmore is an American musician, songwriter, author, and actor. He was born on December 1, 1944. He is best known as the drummer for the Doors rock band and is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He played drums on all of the band’s recordings. His style was influenced by jazz and world music, as well as rock and roll.
John Densmore: Achievements
John was the drummer for The Door, but he was also a well-known playwright and actor his whole life. He has written two books about his great band, The Doors. His third book, The Seekers, just came out in the year 2020. In the second book, John talks about all the famous people he has met and worked with in the music business. Even though he broke up with The Doors and was in a few legal battles, his book Riders on the Storm was a big hit.
John Densmore: Net Worth
John Densmore is a musician and songwriter from the United States who has a net worth of $14 million. John Densmore was born in Los Angeles, California. He then went on to study ethnic music at Santa Monica City College and California State University–Northridge. He started playing with The Doors in 1965. When they broke up in 1973, he and Robby Krieger, another member of The Doors, formed The Butts Band.
He then turned his attention to the theater, both as a performer and as a producer. With his one-act play “Skins” at La Mama in New York, he made a big splash in the downtown theater scene. He then put on the award-winning play “Rounds” and his one-man show “The King of Jazz.” Besides acting on stage, he also appeared in movies like “Get Crazy” and “The Doors.” He put together the band Tribaljazz, and in 2006, they put out their first album. He has also written two best-selling books about his time with The Doors called “Riders on the Storm” and “The Doors Unhinged.”
1 Doors drummer John Densmore: It took me years to forgive Jim Morrison
- Author: theguardian.com
- Published Date: 05/31/2022
- Review: 5 (625 vote)
- Summary: · When he was at the centre of the US counterculture, he lived in terror of his bandmate. Yet after the singer’s death, he fought ferociously
- Matching search results: In the UK and Ireland, Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255. In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is 13 11 14. Other …
2 John Densmore Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More
- Author: celebsrevealed.com
- Published Date: 07/04/2022
- Review: 4.79 (209 vote)
- Summary: Actor, Musician, Songwriter, Author is John Densmore primary income source. His net worth is USD $14 million Approx. Income Source. Actor, Musician
- Matching search results: Some of the most powerful people in this world are celebrities, and they seem to live glamorous lives. But who knew that there could be so many personal details about them? You may have seen their age or where they grew up on IMDB but did you know …
3 John Densmore Net Worth: What Are His Total Assets And Earnings?
- Author: otakukart.com
- Published Date: 09/13/2021
- Review: 4.56 (241 vote)
- Summary: · John Densmore has an estimated net worth of a whopping $14 million! Because he was a member of The Doors, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll
- Matching search results: After this, John went to form The Butts Band with his former colleague, Robby Krieger. Besides his professional career, his personal life is quite a whirlwind. John has been married four times. The latest wedding was in 2020 to Ildiko Von Somogyi. …
4 John Densmore Net Worth, Height, Age, and More
- Author: popularinside.com
- Published Date: 10/03/2021
- Review: 4.32 (313 vote)
- Summary: · John Densmore’s Net Worth is USD $14 million Approx in 2021. In the table below, his net worth and income source are given. Source of Income
- Matching search results: John Densmore is a most popular American Actor, Musician, Songwriter, Author. He was born in December 1, 1944, in Los Angeles, California, United States. John Densmore is 76 years old (in 2021). His net worth is USD $14 million Approx in 2021. John …
5 John Densmore Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 05/15/2022
- Review: 4.19 (371 vote)
- Summary: How rich is John Densmore? As of early-2017, sources estimate a net worth that is at $10 million, mostly earned through his success in the music industry. He
- Matching search results: How rich is John Densmore? As of early-2017, sources estimate a net worth that is at $10 million, mostly earned through his success in the music industry. He was the sole drummer of The Doors, and was heard in every recording of the band. He was …
6 John Densmore – Net Worth, Age, Height, Birthday, Biography
- Author: depthbio.com
- Published Date: 06/26/2022
- Review: 3.88 (553 vote)
- Summary: · John Densmore is a famous Drummer who has a net worth of $14 Million. He was born on December 1, 1944 and his birthplace is Los Angeles, CA
- Matching search results: John Densmore is a famous Drummer who has a net worth of $14 Million. He was born on December 1, 1944 and his birthplace is Los Angeles, CA. John is also best known as, Drummer with the American rock band The Doors alongside singer Jim Morrison, …
After the Doors, what did John Densmore do?
After Morrison died in 1971, Densmore and Krieger went to London to look for a new lead singer. There, in 1973, they got together to form the Butts Band and signed with Blue Thumb Records. The same year, they put out an album called Butts Band. After the second album with Phil Chen on bass in 1975, they broke up.
Was Densmore a good drummer?
I think that John Densmore is a great drummer who doesn’t get enough credit for it. I didn’t notice this right away, but I LOVE his jazzy style. Someone else may have said this before me, but I would say that John Densmore’s work with The Doors is jazz drumming in a rock setting, which is very cool.
How many Doors members are alive?
Ray Manzarek, who played the keyboard, died in 2013 at age 74. Robby Krieger, who plays the guitar, and John Densmore, who plays the drums, are the only two Doors members still alive.
John Densmore’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million. He has been a successful drummer and songwriter in the music industry, and his books about his experiences with The Doors and his views on music have made him a well-known figure in the world of music. Thank you for reading Fidlar’s article about John Densmore’s net worth.