Joel Embiid is one of the best players in the NBA and a potential MVP for 2021-22. Despite injury problems, he has a net worth few basketball players can match. Joel Embiid is a Cameroonian basketball player with a thousand-million-dollar net worth.
Where did Joel Embiid’s success come from, and how did he amass such a fortune? Here at Fidlarmusic, we’ll be exploring Joel Embiid’s life and career in order to get a better idea of Joel Embiid net worth.
Joel Embiid’s Overview
Joel Hans Embiid was born in Cameroon on March 16, 1994.
Embiid is the son of Thomas Embiid, a military officer, and Christine Embiid, his military officer father’s wife. They wanted him to become a doctor.
At first, his goal was to play volleyball in Europe. He first played basketball when he was 15 years old.
He was found by NBA player Luc Mbah Moute, who is also from Cameroon. They met at a basketball camp in Cameroon. Moute was Embiid’s teacher when he moved to the United States at age 16.
On April 9, 2014, Embiid put his name in for the 2014 NBA Draft. Six days after he signed up, the Philadelphia 76ers took him with the third overall pick. On August 26, 2014, he signed a first-year deal with the 76ers.
Embiid played his first game for the 76ers on October 4, 2016, in the first preseason game against the Boston Celtics. His team won the game 92–89, and he had six points, four rebounds, and two blocks.
On April 19, 2018, he played his first playoff game against the Miami Heats. The game ended with the 76ers beating the Miami Heats 128–108. Embiid had 23 points for the 76ers. He didn’t play in the first two playoff games because he hurt his left eye.
He is one of seven players who have blocked 200 shots, grabbed 1,000 boards, and scored 2,000 points in their first 100 games.
Shaquille O’Neal, David Robinson, and Ralph Sampson are among the other players who have done this. He is the only other Philadelphia 76ers player besides Wilt Chamberlain to have more than one triple-double in a single season.
4× NBA All-Star (2018-2020)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2018, 2019, 2021)
3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2018, 2019, 2021)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2017)
What is Joel Embiid’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Joel Embiid’s Net Worth is estimated $35 Million
He signed a five-year, $148 million contract with the Eagles in 2017, with an additional $30 million in potential incentives.
Why is Joel Embiid famous?
Professional basketball player Joel Hans Embiid (/dol mbid/ joh-EL em-BEED; born March 16, 1994) is a Cameroonian-American, French-American, and American citizen who currently plays for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
1 Joel Embiid’s Net Worth (Updated 2023) | Wealthy Gorilla
- Author: wealthygorilla.com
- Published Date: 12/28/2021
- Review: 4.8 (904 vote)
- Summary: · Joel Embiid’s net worth is estimated to be $35 Million. How old is Joel Embiid? Joel Embiid was born on March 16, 1994, and is currently 28
- Matching search results: “The Process is never going to end. It’s an ongoing thing. I don’t think it’s ever going to stop. As I have explained before, it’s a process for making it to the playoffs. It’s another one to make the conference finals, another one to actually go to …
- Source: 🔗
2 Joel Embiid is Reached (32 Million)? Net worth in 2023 (Updated)
- Author: leedaily.com
- Published Date: 05/05/2023
- Review: 4.64 (420 vote)
- Summary: · Cameroonian basketball star Joel Embiid has a net worth of $35 million, making him one of the richest athletes in the world
- Matching search results: To military commander Thomas Embiid and Christine Embiid, Embiid was born in Yaoundé, Cameroon, in 1961. He began playing basketball at the age of 15 after playing volleyball and soccer as a child, and he modeled his game after NBA Hall of Fame …
- Source: 🔗
3 Joel Embiid Net Worth: All That You Should Know
- Author: news.otakukart.com
- Published Date: 01/08/2023
- Review: 4.56 (533 vote)
- Summary: · The net worth of Joel Embiid is estimated to be $35 million. He earned most part of it from his successful professional career as a Basketball
- Matching search results: The whopping net worth of Joel Embiid speaks about his talent. In his first season, he played just 31 games and still managed to be named on the NBA All-Rookie First team. The player has many accolades under his name. He has been NBA All-Star five …
- Source: 🔗
4 Joel Embiid: Net Worth in 2023, Salary, Age, Height, Wife
- Author: surprisesports.com
- Published Date: 11/24/2021
- Review: 4.3 (253 vote)
- Summary: · Joel Embiid’s Net Worth and Salary: … OnEmbiid has a net worth of $60 million. He had a contract renewal of $196 million with his current club
- Matching search results: Embiid has a nickname for The Process. The former general manager of the 76 er bought two of the best players Ben Simmons Joel Embiid in the team. He is called ‘The Process’ as he is the poster child of the process. Form the, he was called by this …
- Source: 🔗
5 Joel Embiids net worth, investments and sponsorships
- Author: sportskhabri.com
- Published Date: 07/13/2023
- Review: 3.99 (295 vote)
- Summary: · According to reports, Joel Embiid’s net worth is estimated to be around US$35 million. He was quoted as the 60th-highest-paid athlete in
- Matching search results: Embiid signed a five-year contract extension with the Philadelphia 76ers in 2017, which was reportedly worth US$178 million and earns him US$32 million every year, making him the third highest-paid centre in the league. His next extension deal is …
- Source: 🔗
6 Joel Embiids net worth in 2023
- Author: clutchpoints.com
- Published Date: 11/15/2021
- Review: 3.9 (373 vote)
- Summary: · Joel Embiid’s net worth in 2023 is around $35 million, according to multiple outlets such as Celebrity Net Worth. Joel Hans Embiid was born in
- Matching search results: He was discovered around that age by NBA veteran Luc Mbah a Moute, who invited Joel to his basketball camp. With a newfound love for basketball, he went to the United States to pursue the sport, although he initially planned to use his talents on …
- Source: 🔗
FAQs about Joel Embiid
Joel Embiid’s shoe deal worth
For a long time, sneaker companies mostly made shoes for guards. In recent years, players like Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kevin Durant have become “unicorns,” so brands now focus on “perimeter players.”
However, Joel Embiid will get his first signature shoe later this year, and Zion Williamson just signed the richest rookie deal since LeBron James.
Could this be the year that big men prove they can sell shoes and force companies to change their approach? “Joel Embiid’s signature sneaker will be a very interesting case study because no current center has a signature shoe,” said DePaula.
“We’ll see how that goes.” “Joel brings his ability to make something go viral on social media whenever he wants. I think the saying “Big men can’t sell shoes” is mostly true. We’ll see if Joel can break the mold since it’s been hard for them in the past.”
Is Allen Iverson rich?
During his time in the NBA, from 1998 to 2005, he was the top scorer four times. He also has the record for the second-highest average number of points scored per game, behind only Michael Jordan. Allen Iverson’s net worth is about $1 Million as of September 2023.
How rich is Carmelo Anthony?
Carmelo Anthony is a pro basketball player born in Brooklyn with a net worth of $160 million. He may be best known for his time with the New York Knicks.
James Harden’s net worth
James Harden is a professional basketball player who hails from the United States and has an estimated net worth of $165 million.
Tobias Harris’s net worth
Tobias Harris is a professional basketball player in the United States who has amassed a net worth of $30 million over the course of his career.
How much are the 76ers worth?
The 76ers secured the long-term future of their franchise player. Philadelphia has extended Embiid’s contract by four years at a total value of about $196 million.
Thank you for reading! We hope this article has given you a little more information about Joel Embiid and how much money he has. Stay tuned to Fidlarmusic for more news about Joel Embiid’s and other celebrities’ net worths!