FIDLAR will help you know What is Godsmack Net Worth 2022: Best Guide
Godsmack is an American rock band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, formed in 1995. The band is composed of founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin. The band has released seven studio albums, one EP, four DVDs, one compilation album, and one live album. Godsmack has had seventeen top ten singles on the Billboard rock charts.
So What is Godsmack net worth 2022?
Let’s be with Fidlarmusic to get more useful information.
What is Godsmack Net Worth and Salary 2022?
As of 2022, Godsmack’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million. The American rock band from Massachusetts has released seven studio albums, one EP, four live albums, and one compilation album. They have sold over 20 million records worldwide, including five million in the United States. The band has had fourteen singles charts on the Billboard Hot 100, including three number-one singles.
Godsmack is an American rock band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, formed in 1995. The band is composed of founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin.
Since its formation, Godsmack has released seven studio albums, one EP, four DVDs, one compilation album, and one live album. The band has had three consecutive number-one albums (Faceless, IV, and The Oracle) on the Billboard 200.
As of May 2014, Godsmack has sold over 20 million records in the United States. Godsmack was ranked 46th on the VH1 Top 100 Heavy Metal Bands of All Time and 9th on the MTV Greatest Metal Bands list. Godsmack has also been nominated for four Grammy Awards. The band has performed at Ozzfest in 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2010. They have also played support for Metallica on their 2003 Summer Sanitarium Tour.
The name “Godsmack” came from a small town in Maine called Godsmack. Erna found the name in a book when he was a child. When Erna was asked about the name, he said: “It’s about being fed up with the bullshit in life and taking it out on somebody else.”
1 Tommy Stewart Bio, Age, Wife, Godsmack, Career, Discogs, Net Worth
- Author: yankeetv.com
- Published Date: 07/18/2022
- Review: 4.92 (822 vote)
- Summary: Tommy Stewart Biography Tommy Stewart is an American drummer, currently for the rock … Tommy Stewart Bio, Age, Wife, Godsmack, Career, Discogs, Net Worth
- Matching search results: With little movement by Lo-Pro subsequent to visiting behind their introduction collection, Stewart did a few shows with Pennsylvania-based elective musical gang Fuel as a substitution drummer in mid-2005 after the band went separate ways with their …
2 Sully Erna Wife, Daughter, Height, Net Worth, Age, Bio
- Author: celebtap.com
- Published Date: 11/20/2021
- Review: 4.62 (462 vote)
- Summary: The frontman of the Godsmack band is estimated at $16 million, most of which comes from his flourishing career. His fortune came mainly from his engagements in
- Matching search results: The Godsmack singer was born to his parents Salvatore Erna and Connie Erna as Salvatore Paul Erna Jr. on February 7, 1968, in Lawrence, Massachusetts, in the United States. His family has an extensive musical background, as his father was a …
3 What is Godsmacks net worth?
- Author: famuse.co
- Published Date: 05/19/2022
- Review: 4.59 (320 vote)
- Summary: What is Godsmacks net worth? ; $80 Million. Date of Birth: Nov 15, 1974 (47 years old) ; $9 Million. Nationality: United States of America ; $75 Million. Date of
- Matching search results: Who is disturbed lead singer? David Michael Draiman (born March 13, 1973) is an American singer and songwriter. Noted for his distorted, operatic, baritone voice and percussive singing style, he is best known as the lead vocalist of the heavy metal …
4 Sully Erna Wife, Daughter, Height, Net Worth, Age, Bio
- Author: networthheightsalary.com
- Published Date: 12/02/2021
- Review: 4.27 (478 vote)
- Summary: Sully Erna Wife, Daughter, Height, Net Worth, Age, Bio · Sully Erna’s Bio (Age). The Godsmack vocalist was born to his parents Salvatore Erna and Connie Erna as
- Matching search results: As a multi-instrumentalist, he has been featured at several live shows and albums. In December 2006, he was ranked by Hit Parader Magazine as 47th on the list of Top 100 Heavy Metal Vocalists Of All Time. Outside the music stage, he has performed …
5 Sully Erna Net Worth, Salary, Wiki, Married, Bio, Family, Career, Fact
- Author: joebidenbio.com
- Published Date: 02/07/2022
- Review: 4.18 (258 vote)
- Summary: · Sully Erna has a net worth of $16 million, which he acquired through his successful music career. According to some internet sources, a U.S.
- Matching search results: Carlo, Erna’s brother, is also a source of inspiration for him. He was also involved in a three-car chain accident while driving his vehicle, which has saddened his many followers all around the world. He is also a devout follower of his religion, …
6 Sully Erna – Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, In Relation, Nationality
- Author: biographymask.com
- Published Date: 01/25/2022
- Review: 3.86 (365 vote)
- Summary: · Sully Erna has gained all his wealth from the singing and songwriting that he has been doing for all these years. The aggregate net worth of
- Matching search results: Moreover, Erna’s real birth name is Salvatore Paul Erna Jr. His father’s name is Salvatore Erna and his mother’s name is Connie Erna. He also has a brother whose name is Carlo and an older sister named Maria. Talking about his father’s profession, …
Who Owns Godsmack?
Sully Erna, the group’s founder, lead vocalist, and songwriter, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin make up the band. Godsmack has released seven studio albums, one EP (The Other Side), four DVDs, one compilation CD (Good Times, Bad Times), and more since the band’s inception.
What Does the Word Godsmack Mean?
Godsmack refers to when God strikes or smacks you as a result of anything you have done. When he was arrested that night for a DUI, he received his godsmack for stealing the man’s alcohol.
If you’re a fan of rock music, then you’ll definitely want to check out Godsmack. With a net worth of $30 million, they’re one of the most successful bands in the world. They’ve released seven studio albums, one EP, four live albums, and one compilation album, and they’ve sold over 20 million records worldwide. You can catch them on tour next year in a city near you.