FIDLAR will help you know What is Gene Chandler Net Worth 2022: Top Full Guide
Today, Fidlar will be discussing the Gene Chandler net worth. Let’s find out.
What is Gene Chandler’s Net Worth and Salary 2022?
Gene Chandler is an American musician and producer who has a net worth of $2 million.
He is best known for his work in the 1960s with the Dells, as well as his solo hits “Duke of Earl” and “Groovy Situation. ” Chandler began his career as a member of the doo-wop group the Crowns before joining the Dells in 1957.
The Dells was one of the most successful R&B groups of the 1960s, scoring several hit singles and albums.
Chandler remained with the group until 1968 when he embarked on a solo career. He had moderate success as a solo artist but struggled with personal problems throughout his life. Chandler continued to perform and record sporadically into the 21st century.
Gene Chandler Biography
Gene Chandler was born in Chicago, Illinois, on July 6, 1937. His father, Willie Chandler, was a musician and his mother, Sarah, was a housewife. Gene’s parents divorced when he was eight years old, and he was raised by his mother.
He attended high school in Chicago, where he sang in the choir and played football. After graduating from high school, Chandler enlisted in the United States Army, serving for two years.
He then moved to Los Angeles, California, where he worked as a doorman at a nightclub. It was there that he met Eddie Cochran, who helped him get started in the music business.
Gene Chandler is an American musician and record producer. He is best known for his 1962 hit single, “Duke of Earl.”
Chandler began his career as a member of the doo-wop group the Dukays. He sang lead on the group’s only hit single, “Duke of Earl,” which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1962. After the Dukays disbanded, Chandler embarked on a solo career. He had several hit singles in the 1960s, including “Groovy Situation” and “Does She Have a Friend for Me.”
In the 1970s, Chandler began working as a record producer. He produced albums for artists such as the Chi-Lites and the Stylistics. He also continued to release his own records, including the album The Gene Chandler Situation, which featured the hit single “Get Down.”
In the 1980s and 1990s, Chandler toured extensively, performing at nightclubs and concert venues around the world. He also appeared on several television shows, including The Tonight Show and Soul Train.
Chandler has been inducted into the Rhythm and Blues Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame. He continues to perform and record and is currently working on a new album.
Gene Chandler was married to Lillie J. Kennard until her death in 2013. The couple had one son together. Gene has been open about his personal life, sharing that he struggled with depression after his wife’s death. However, he has since found joy in spending time with his son and grandson.
1 Gene Chandler Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 04/02/2022
- Review: 4.94 (810 vote)
- Summary: Full Name, Gene Chandler ; Net Worth, $2 Million ; Date Of Birth, July 6, 1937 ; Place Of Birth, Chicago, Illinois, United States ; Profession, Singer-songwriter
- Matching search results: In the late ‘70s, Chandler turned to the genre of disco music, and created hits such as ’’Get Down’’ and later ’’When You’re #1’’. In addition, he was named the executive vice president of Chi Sound Records. As of the more recent past, ‘’Duke of …
2 Gene Chandler – The Richest Star
- Author: thericheststar.com
- Published Date: 04/14/2022
- Review: 4.77 (592 vote)
- Summary: American professional actors Gene Chandler has an estimated net worth of $2 Million, and the majority of his earnings come from inclusive modeling and
- Matching search results: According to the report of TheRichestStar, Celebrity Net Worth, Forbes, Wikipedia & Business Insider, Gene’s net worth $2 Million and his annual estimated salary Under Review. He is one of the highest-paid actorss in the world. Gene Chandler’s …
3 Gene G. Chandler – Net Worth, Age, Height, Birthday, Biography
- Author: depthbio.com
- Published Date: 04/06/2022
- Review: 4.46 (364 vote)
- Summary: · Gene G. Chandler Net Worth: $9 million. Check out How much Money Does Gene G. Chandler Make?? – Per Year/ Per Month, Latest Income/ Salary, What
- Matching search results: Visit Gene G. Chandler Official Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest Profile account and YouTube Blog there is Gene G. Chandler has a lot of fans and followers. We will add Gene G. Chandler Website and other Media Platforms if It is available on …
4 Gene Chandler Biography
- Author: musicianguide.com
- Published Date: 10/03/2021
- Review: 4.39 (293 vote)
- Summary: As a manager and record producer in the 1970s and beyond, he owned two record labels, served as a producer at A&M Records, and was named a vice president at the
- Matching search results: Born Eugene Dixon on July 7, 1937 (1940 by some accounts), Chandler was raised on Chicago’s South Side. Influenced by Pookie Hudson and the Spaniels, Chandler was a well-known curbside crooner in his youth. He formed a vocal group, the Gaytones, …
5 Gene Chandler – Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Wife 2022
- Author: atoznetworth.com
- Published Date: 01/07/2022
- Review: 4.1 (463 vote)
- Summary: · The Net Worth of Gene Chandler is $2 Million. How tall is Gene Chandler? The height of Gene Chandler is None. When is the Date of Birth of Gene
- Matching search results: So that’s all about Gene Chandler’s bio, wiki, net worth, height, weight, awards, facts, life story, sibling, awards, and other information. The above information about Gene Chandler’s biography, net worth, wiki, career, height, weight, family, …
How old is Gene Chandler today?
85 years (July 6, 1937)
Does Gene Chandler still perform?
Sadly, there are no concerts planned for Gene Chandler in 2022.
How many hits did Gene Chandler have?
He had a long career, placing four albums and 22 singles on the Billboard Top 100 pop list between the 1960s and 1970s. In the end, 28 of Chandler’s songs reached the top 100, 19 made the top 40, and one earned a gold certification.
Gene Chandler is a well-known American singer and record producer. He is best known for his 1962 hit single, “Duke of Earl.” After the Dukays disbanded, Chandler embarked on a solo career. Gene chandler’s net worth is $2 million.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out our other blog posts about Gene Chandler’s net worth and salary. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on all the latest news and information.