Elaine Thompson is a Jamaican sprinter. She is the current Olympic and World Champion in the 100 metres. Her personal best of 10. 70 seconds makes her the joint second fastest woman in history, tied with Marion Jones.
In this post, Fidlarmusic will provide the information regarding Elaine Thompson net worth as well as her personal details. Keep moving.
What is Elaine Thompson Net Worth and Salary 2023?
The estimated value of Elaine Thompson’s net worth is $4 million. She is undoubtedly the finest female athlete to ever compete on the track and a global icon of women’s sports. Elaine enjoys an international following that rivals that of any male athlete, and she has motivated countless women to pursue their goals.
Elaine Thompson Overview
On June 28, 1992, Elaine Thompson was born in Jamaica’s Manchester Parish. Elaine Thompson, a Jamaican sprinter who competed in track and field, won both the 100- and 200-meter races at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. She had previously won gold in the 4—100 meter relay at the 2015 World Championships.
She won gold in both the 100 and 200 meter events at the 2016 Summer Olympics, becoming the first woman to do so since Florence Griffith Joyner at the Seoul Olympics in 1988. At the University of Technology in Jamaica, she competed in track.
Elaine Thompson was born in Manchester Parish, Jamaica, on June 28, 1992, and is one of the most well-known celebrities to have been born there. She is among the wealthiest runners.
During her junior career, Elaine displayed glimmers of her speed. Stephen Francis, a well-known Jamaican coach, guided Elaine as she progressively rose to the top. She gained notoriety in 2015 after edging out notable competitors like Allyson Felix. She won the 4 x 100m relay gold medal at the 2015 World Championships.
During the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, Elaine achieved enormous popularity and acclaim. She became the first female Jamaican sprinter to do so when she won the 100- and 200-meter gold medals.
Elaine experienced a decline between 2017 and 2019, failing to take home any medals from the World Championship. She also struggled with injuries, which contributed to her rough patch. And as the COVID-19 pandemic struck in 2020, Elaine’s recuperation was put on hold.
But Elaine was quite quick in 2021. At the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, she successfully defended her 100- and 200-meter gold medals. She also beat the previous Olympic record with a time of 10.61 seconds.
Elaine’s achievements continued after the Olympics, as she ran the 100 meters in 10.54 seconds to become the second-fastest female in history at the Prefontaine Classic in 2021. She gained international recognition as one among the top female athletes in recent years thanks to her 2021 record.
Elaine Thompson-Herah’s Medal Record
Elaine Thompson has won five gold and one silver medal at the Olympics. She also has one gold and one silver medal from the World Championships. She also won a gold medal at the Pan American Games and the Commonwealth Games.
1 Elaine Thompson-Herah Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
- Author: wealthyspy.com
- Published Date: 10/20/2021
- Review: 4.81 (719 vote)
- Summary: · Elaine Thompson-Herah brings forward an estimated net worth of $4 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. She earned a bronze medal in
- Matching search results: Elaine collected gold medals in both 100 m and 200 m races at the 2016 Rio Olympics and won the championship again at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. On 14th July 2023, Puma announced that they are signing the 5-time Olympic winner or the gold medalist …
- Source: 🔗
2 Elaine Thompson-Herah – Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Nationality
- Author: biographymask.com
- Published Date: 01/19/2023
- Review: 4.67 (564 vote)
- Summary: · Elaine has earned a handful of medals and awards. The Jamaican sprinter has won more than 17 awards and many other awards as well. Talking about
- Matching search results: Moving on to Elaine Thompson-Herah’s family, she has not revealed the names of her parents. Likewise, talking about her siblings, Elaine Thompson-Herah has not revealed any details either. Thus, the names and identities of Elaine’s family members …
- Source: 🔗
3 What is Elaine Thompson-Herah&39s net worth? Jamaican grabs 200m gold days after 100m victory
- Author: meaww.com
- Published Date: 12/03/2021
- Review: 4.48 (595 vote)
- Summary: · According to Celebrity Net Worth, the Jamaican sprinter has a net worth of $4 million. Born on June 28, 1992, in Manchester, Jamaica, Thompson-
- Matching search results: On Twitter, the athlete received widespread applause. “Elaine Thompson-Herah wins GOLD in the Women’s 200 metres. She becomes the first woman ever to win the gold medal in the 100m and 200m at the same Olympics. History on the track,” said one …
- Source: 🔗
4 Elaine Thompson-Herah vs ShaCarri Richardson 2023 Net Worth Comparison: Who Is Wealthier?
- Author: essentiallysports.com
- Published Date: 12/20/2021
- Review: 4.2 (286 vote)
- Summary: · Celebrity Net Worth estimates the net worth of the Jamaican sprinter to be at $4 million. She has amassed a significant portion of this wealth
- Matching search results: While Elaine is the fastest woman alive, Sha’Carri is not far behind. She holds the title of the sixth fastest woman of all time and the fourth-fastest American woman in history. Having accomplished such fame and success, let’s take a look at the …
- Source: 🔗
5 Elaine Thompson-Herah – Net Worth, Salary, Age, Bio, Family, Career
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 02/15/2023
- Review: 4.18 (582 vote)
- Summary: · Elaine Thompson-Herah is a well-known and accomplished track and field sprinter with a net worth of $4 million as of 2021
- Matching search results: Elaine Thompson-Herah is a married woman with two children. She tied the wedding with her husband, Derron Herah, a former athlete and current coach. The happily married couple is currently having a great time in their lives. Her hubby is devoted to …
- Source: 🔗