David Krumholtz is an American actor. He has appeared in the films The Hebrew Hammer, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Serenity, and Superbad. He also had a recurring role as Bernard the Elf on the TV series The Santa Clause.
So What is David Krumholtz net worth? How does he make his money?
Let’s be with Fidlarmusic to find the answers for these questions.
What is David Krumholtz’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
David Krumholtz is a well-known actor who has accumulated a sizeable wealth over the course of his career in both film and television. The Numb3rs actor, 41, has earned a substantial fortune throughout his career.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Krumholtz’s net worth is reportedly $8 million. According to rumors, Krumholtz received more than $50,000 every episode while he was on Numb3rs.
David Krumholtz Overview
When and Where Was David Born?
David Krumholtz, a Taurus by birth, was born to parents Michael and Judy Krumholtz on May 15, 1978, in Queens, New York.
Along with his older sister Dawn Krumholtz, he was raised in a Jewish home that was “extremely working-class, virtually impoverished.” His mother was a dental assistant, while his father was employed by the United States Postal Service.
The actor’s mother immigrated to the US in 1956 from Hungary, while his paternal grandparents were from Poland.
Krumholtz went to Stephen A. Halsey Junior High School in Forest Hills. His next stop was New York University, where he eventually graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
At the age of 13, David Krumholtz auditioned with his friends for the Broadway production of Conversations with My Father in 1992. This was the start of his acting career. He was cast in the play as Young Charlie alongside Tony Shalhoub, Jason Biggs, and Judd Hirsch.
The following year, he appeared in two major motion pictures: Addams Family Values and Life Starring Mikey (both starring Michael J. Fox) (along with Christina Ricci). Krumholtz received a 1993 Young Artist Award nomination for his performance in Life With Mikey.
In 2005, Krumholtz was chosen to play Charlie Eppes, a recurring character on the CBS television program Numbers. Up until 2010, he co-hosted the program alongside Peter MacNicol and Judd Hirsch.
He has since made appearances on a number of television programs, including The Deuce, Living Biblically, Partners, The Playboy Club, The Lyon’s Den, The Trouble with Normal, The Closer, and Chicago Sons, among others.
Krumholtz has acted in a number of movies, including This Is the End, The Santa Clause, Addams Family Values, The Santa Clause, and 10 Things I Hate About You.
As was previously said, David Krumholtz is an actor most recognized for his roles in the films Big Breaks, Walking the Walk, and Presentation.
On May 22, 2010, two years after announcing their engagement, the couple wed. During June 2008
Along with his wife Vanessa Britting, David Krumholtz.
The couple’s children are a boy named Jonas Krumholtz and a girl named Pemma Mae Krumholtz.
1 David Krumholtz – Net Worth, Salary, Age, Height, Bio, Family, Career
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 10/10/2021
- Review: 4.83 (811 vote)
- Summary: · A net worth of $8 million is estimated … David Krumholtz is a prominent film and television actor, and the 41-year-old Numb3rs star has amassed
- Matching search results: David Krumholtz is a prominent film and television actor, and the 41-year-old Numb3rs star has amassed a sizable fortune over the course of his career. Krumholtz has an estimated net worth of $8 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. In terms of …
- Source: 🔗
2 David Krumholtz Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 03/03/2023
- Review: 4.67 (417 vote)
- Summary: David Krumholtz Net Worth $6 Million ; Net Worth, $6 Million ; Date Of Birth, May 15, 1978 ; Place Of Birth, Queens, New York, U.S. ; Height, 1.68 m ; Profession
- Matching search results: David Krumholtz was born on the 15th May 1978, in Queens, New York City USA, of Jewish descent, and is an actor perhaps best known for his participation in the series “Numbers” (2005 – 2010) in the role of Charlie Eppes, the mathematician who helps …
- Source: 🔗
3 David Krumholtz Net Worth, Salary, Wiki, Married … – Joe Biden Bio
- Author: joebidenbio.com
- Published Date: 04/02/2023
- Review: 4.46 (376 vote)
- Summary: · Krumholtz has an estimated net worth of $8 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Krumholtz was apparently paid more than $50,000 per
- Matching search results: David Krumholtz began his acting career when he was 13 years old, auditioning for the Broadway play Conversations with My Father in 1992 alongside his buddies. Along with Judd Hirsch, Jason Biggs, and Tony Shalhoub, he got the role of Young Charlie …
- Source: 🔗
4 David Krumholtz Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Religion, Education, Family
- Author: whotimes.com
- Published Date: 02/16/2023
- Review: 4.23 (287 vote)
- Summary: David Krumholtz net worth is estimated to be $10 million and he earns over $2 million as salary annually and his net worth accumulated due to the success in
- Matching search results: He has also starred in television series and shows such as Law & Order in 1993, Monty in 1994, Pig Sty in 1995, Chicago Sons in 1997, The Closer in 1998, Freaks and Geeks in 2000, Lucky and The Lyon’s Den in 2003, Wainy Days in 2007, The Playboy …
- Source: 🔗
5 David Krumholtz Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, Career, and More
- Author: celebsrevealed.com
- Published Date: 03/01/2023
- Review: 4.18 (582 vote)
- Summary: Answer- David Krumholtz net worth is USD $8 million (approx) in 2021. 3.Does he married? Answer: Married. 4.What is
- Matching search results: David Krumholtz was born on May 15, 1978. He is 42 years old (in 2021). His real name is David Krumholtz and his nickname is David. He was born in Queens, New York, United States. His hometown is Queens, New York, United States. His zodiac sign is …
- Source: 🔗
6 David Krumholtz – Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Author: allfamousbirthday.com
- Published Date: 02/06/2023
- Review: 3.79 (361 vote)
- Summary: David Krumholtz is one of the richest TV Actor & listed on most popular TV Actor. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, David
- Matching search results: At the age of 13, Krumholtz followed his friends to an open audition for the Broadway play Conversations with My Father (1992). When he tried out, he won the role of Young Charlie, with Judd Hirsch, Tony Shalhoub and Jason Biggs, who was also making …
- Source: 🔗
7 David Krumholtzs Net Worth, Weight Gain, Cancer, Biography
- Author: thebiography.org
- Published Date: 07/18/2023
- Review: 3.6 (461 vote)
- Summary: · Since he started acting in the early ’90s, Krumholtz has been assigned close to 100 roles in films and TV series. He has earned his net worth
- Matching search results: Vanessa is a renowned American actress, who came into the limelight with her roles in “Big Break,” “The Unit,” and “Without a Trace.” She was born Vanessa Goonan on 30 August 1980, in New Jersey, USA and uses the name Britting, which is her …
- Source: 🔗
How did David Krumholtz Make His Money?
David Krumholtz made his money through his successful acting career. He has starred in numerous films and television shows over the years, including the popular series Numb3rs.
What are Some of David Krumholtz’s Most Popular Roles?
Some of David Krumholtz’s most popular roles include Bernard in the Santa Clause movies, Seth Goldstein in the Harold & Kumar movies, and Mr. Universe in the TV series The Big Bang Theory.
The article contains everything you need to know about David Krumholtz. If you have any queries or need more information, please feel free to post a remark. Thanks for reading!