FIDLAR will help you know What is David Cassidy’S Net Worth 2022: Full Info
If you are looking for David Cassidys net worth, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to find out.
What is David Cassidy’s Net Worth and Salary in 2022?
David Cassidy’s Overview
David Cassidy was born in New York City on April 12, 1950. His father, Jack Cassidy, was a well-known actor and his mother, Evelyn Ward, was an actress. David began acting at a young age and made his television debut in 1956 on The Mickey Mouse Club. He also appeared in several commercials.
After The Partridge Family ended in 1974, Cassidy continued to act and sing. He starred in several television shows and movies and released several solo albums. In the early 2000s, he appeared on the reality television show Celebrity Fit Club.
Cassidy has been married three times and has three children. In February 2017, he announced that he had dementia and would retire from touring. Unfortunately, David Cassidy died on November 21, 2017, at 67.
Cassidy began acting at an early age. He made his television debut on the NBC sitcom “The Dick Van Dyke Show” in 1964. He also appeared in the soap opera “Dark Shadows.” In 1967, he landed the role of Keith Partridge on the ABC musical sitcom “The Partridge Family.” The show was a huge success and made Cassidy a teen idol.
After “The Partridge Family” ended in 1974, Cassidy starred in several television movies and guest-starred on various television shows.
He also released several albums and went on tour. In the 1980s, he appeared in the Broadway production of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.”
David Cassidy’s career began in 1966 when he appeared in an episode of “Gidget.” He became a guest star on television shows throughout the late 1960s, including “The Mod Squad” and “The Invaders.”
In 1970, Cassidy landed the role of Keith Partridge on the ABC musical sitcom “The Partridge Family.”
The show was a huge success and made Cassidy a teen idol. He released several successful albums with the Partridge Family as a solo artist in the 1970s. Cassidy also starred in a few movies and television specials during this time.
In the 1980s, Cassidy’s career began to decline. He struggled with alcoholism and personal problems. His marriage to actress Kay Lenz ended in divorce.
Cassidy returned in the early 1990s with a successful Broadway run in “Blood Brothers.” He continued to tour and gained notoriety for his performance throughout the rest of his life.
David Cassidy’s father, Jack Cassidy, was an actor and his mother, Evelyn Ward, was an actress. His parents divorced when he was three, and he was raised by his mother and stepfather, Tony Ward.
David began acting in 1967 with a role in the daytime drama “Dark Shadows.” He rose to fame in the early 1970s when he starred as Partridge on the television series “The Partridge Family.”
During his time on “The Partridge Family,” David released several successful albums and singles, including “I Think I Love You,” which topped the charts in 1971.
After the show ended in 1974, David continued to pursue a career in music and acting. He appeared in several television shows and movies throughout the 1970s and 1980s.
In the early 1990s, David’s career began to slow down, and he struggled with alcoholism. He entered rehab in 1991 and again in 2006.
In February 2017, David revealed that he had been diagnosed with dementia. He announced his retirement from touring and performing later that year.
Cassidy married actress Kay Lenz on April 3, 1977, and divorced her on December 28, 1983.
In 1984, Cassidy married his second wife, horse breeder Meryl Tanz. They met during a horse auction in Lexington, Kentucky, in 1974. In 1988, this marriage terminated in divorce.
Katie Cassidy, an actress, was born in 1986 due to Cassidy’s adulterous affair with fashion model Sherry Williams. When David and Williams ‘ relationship ended, Katie was raised by her mother and stepfather, Richard Benedon.
David acknowledged his absence from Katie’s life, saying in February 2017, “I’ve never had an affair with her. I wasn’t her biological father. Although I was her biological father, I did not raise her. Her life is very different. I’m quite proud of her. She is gifted. It’s difficult for me to understand how old she is today.”
On March 30, 1991, Cassidy married Sue Shifrin. Cassidy married for the third time, while Shifrin married the second time. In 1991, they had one child, Beau. Cassidy’s publicist in Los Angeles announced the pair had split in August 2013, with Shifrin filing for divorce in February 2014.
In 2002, Cassidy relocated to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In 2015, he declared bankruptcy.
David Cassidy’s real estate portfolio is quite impressive. He owns several properties in the Los Angeles area and a few in New York City. His homes are all very luxurious, and his architectural taste is impeccable. His properties are worth millions of dollars.
Cassidy’s real estate holdings demonstrate his great source of wealth. He has invested his money wisely in some of the world’s most expensive real estate markets. His homes are all very luxurious, and his architectural taste is impeccable. His properties are worth millions of dollars.
Why is David Cassidy famous?
David Cassidy is a famous American actor, singer, and songwriter. He is best known for his role as Keith Partridge in the 1970s musical-comedy television series The Partridge Family. Cassidy has also appeared in numerous films and television shows throughout his career.
1 David Cassidy Net Worth At Death – How Did He Get Rich? Exposed!
- Author: highincomesource.com
- Published Date: 03/19/2022
- Review: 4.86 (737 vote)
- Summary: · David Cassidy had an estimated net worth of $500 Thousand at death. He was a singer and actor best known for his starring role in the 1970s
- Matching search results: In his 2007 autobiography, Could It Be Forever?, Cassidy shared his life experiences with readers. This is my story. He continued to tour, performing live in front of audiences in the United States and around the world. In 2009, he returned to …
2 David Cassidy Net Worth | Height | Weight And Illness
- Author: celebritiesnewss.com
- Published Date: 11/27/2021
- Review: 4.74 (519 vote)
- Summary: David Cassidy, the famed actor who performed Keith Partridge, as well as other roles, has died after organ failure. He was an American singer and actor
- Matching search results: Nevertheless, the majority of the money he made during this period dropped again at the dot com crash in 2000. And after that things are getting worse for Cassidy, who had divorced multiple times. After his final divorce settlement, along with being …
3 David Cassidy Net Worth: Salary, Income, Bio & Career!
- Author: newsbreak.site
- Published Date: 11/12/2021
- Review: 4.48 (338 vote)
- Summary: · At the time of his passing, David Cassidy, an American actor, and musician had a net worth of $500,000. He gained notoriety for his performance
- Matching search results: At the time of his passing, David Cassidy, an American actor, and musician had a net worth of $500,000. He gained notoriety for his performance as Keith Partridge in the musical sitcom “The Partridge Family” during the 1970s. When he was at his peak …
4 David Cassidy Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 08/02/2022
- Review: 4.29 (242 vote)
- Summary: David Cassidy Net Worth: David Cassidy was an American actor and singer who had a net worth of $500 thousand at the time of his death
- Matching search results: David Cassidy was born April 12, 1950 in New York City, New York. He was the son of actor and singer Jack Cassidy. Growing up, he was surrounded by show business as Cassidy’s mother, Evelyn Ward, was also an actress. His parents divorced when he was …
5 What was David Cassidys net worth when he died?
- Author: en.celebrity.tn
- Published Date: 07/05/2022
- Review: 4.14 (562 vote)
- Summary: · Net Worth: $500 Thousand. Nationality: ; Net Worth: $20 Million. Date of Birth: ; David Cassidy. Occupation
- Matching search results: likewise, Who actually sang in the Partridge Family? So did album sales. Despite the fact that Jones and Cassidy were the only two cast members who actually performed on Partridge Family Records, the whole group was nominated for a Best New Artist …
6 David Cassidy Net Worth: How Much Has This Person Made This Year?
- Author: landscapeinsight.com
- Published Date: 06/02/2022
- Review: 3.79 (388 vote)
- Summary: · At the time of his death, David Cassidy was an American actor and musician with a net worth of $500,000. Actor Keith Partridge in the 1970s
- Matching search results: He has appeared in many movies and television shows, among them The Survivors in 1969 as Mike, Ironside in 1969 as Danny Goodson, Adam-12 in 1970 as Tim Richmond, Bonanaza in 1970 as Billy Burgees, Marcus Welby & Md. as Michael Ambrose, Medical …
7 David Cassidy Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 12/27/2021
- Review: 3.72 (425 vote)
- Summary: David Cassidy Net Worth $5 Million ; Net Worth, $5 Million ; Date Of Birth, April 12, 1950 ; Place Of Birth, New York City, New York, United States ; Height, 5 ft 8
- Matching search results: So just how rich is David Cassidy? Interestingly, David’s net worth as of mid-2015 is actuallyofficially zero ($0), as the star has recently filed for bankruptcy with debts stretching to several hundred thousand dollars. However, the court-ordered …
- Lists 6 What is Judah Friedlander Net Worth 2022: Full Guide
- The 8 What is Josh Duggar Net Worth 2022: Best Guide
- The 16 What is Joseline Hernandez Net Worth 2022: Full Things To Know
- Top 10+ What is Julia Robert Net Worth 2022: Full Information
- Top 16 What is Kareem Abdul Jabbar Net Worth 2022: Best Guide
- The 25 What is Karen Huger Net Worth 2022: Best Guide
- Top List 20+ What is Karrueche Tran Net Worth 2022: Full Information
FAQs about David Cassidy
How much did David Cassidy leave in his will?
David Cassidy left approximately $7 million in his will.
How much did David Cassidy make on The Partridge Family?
David Cassidy earned approximately $25 million from The Partridge Family.
What is Shaun Cassidy’s net worth?
Shaun Cassidy is an Irish social worker, writer, and philanthropist. He has a net worth of $150 million. Cassidy earned this fortune through his work with the Irish charity, Liveline, which provides counseling services for people in crisis. Liveline was founded in Ireland in 1995.
What did Shirley Jones say about David Cassidy’s death?
Shirley Jones, an American actress, producer, and director, said of Cassidy’s death, “I just thought of something I would say to him if I were standing there. And that is, ‘We’re not going.’ Because he would have said, ‘We are going.'”
Jones was speaking at the funeral for Cassidy’s wife, Sue Shifrin.
Why did David Cassidy disinherit his daughter?
When Cassidy died, he made his daughter (with Shifrin) wait until after his funeral to inform him that she was pregnant. This was out of spite.
During the divorce proceedings, Shifrin claimed that Cassidy had verbally and physically abused her. These claims were also documented in their court filing:
“David was not always abusive towards me. At times he was very loving and caring. However, I do know that towards the end of our marriage, when we were living in France, he became very depressed.
David Cassidy is a musician had a net worth of $500 thousand. He has had a long and successful career in acting, singing, and songwriting. Check out his latest projects if you are a fan of his work.