Christopher Meloni is an American actor. He appeared in many films such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Organized Crime, and Oz. So do you know how rich Christopher Meloni is? Find out about Christopher Meloni net worth with Fidlar in the article below.
What is Christopher Meloni’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
In 2023, Christopher Meloni’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million. His salary has not been publicly announced, but he can earn thousands of dollars per episode. He has earned wealth through his successful career as an actor and director.
Meloni began his acting career in the early 1990s and has since appeared in several films and television shows. In addition to his work as an actor, Meloni has also directed several episodes of the HBO series Oz.
Christopher Meloni Overview
Christopher Meloni’s full name is Christopher Peter Meloni. He was born in Washington, D.C., on April 2, 1961. His father is Charles Robert Meloni, an endocrinologist, and his mother is Cecile, a homemaker. Christopher Meloni has an older brother and sister. He is the youngest of three children.
He attended St. Stephen’s School in Alexandria, Virginia, now called St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes School, where he was captain of the football and lacrosse teams. Meloni then studied at the University of Colorado Boulder and earned a degree in history in 1983. Meloni moved to New York after he graduated. He kept studying with Sanford Meisner at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre and the Center for the Media Arts.
Meloni’s career as an actor started slowly. He began with small roles in commercials, TV shows, and movies. His big break came with parts in the film Bound and Runaway Bride and the TV show NYPD Blue.
From 1998 to 2003, Meloni played the bisexual criminal Chris Keller on the HBO series Oz. He played the role for six seasons until the show ended in 2003. In 1999, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit producer Dick Wolf hired Meloni to play Elliot Stabler. For his role as Elliot Stabler, Meloni was nominated for the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series Emmy Award in 2006.
After succeeding with two roles in Oz and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Christopher Meloni appeared in films such as Wet Hot American Summer, Scrubs, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, True Blood, The Handmaid’s Tale, Happy!, and Pose.
Meloni has also made a name for himself as a voice actor for animated shows and video games. He is famed for voicing the Green Lantern in 2009’s Green Lantern: First Flight and for playing John Taylor in the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Meloni gave his $50,000 cash prize to different charities after winning an episode of Celebrity Jeopardy! He went on the show again in 2009 and won $25,000. He gave the money to a charity.
In addition to his charitable work, Christopher Meloni is also an active supporter of LGBT rights.
Meloni got married to Doris Sherman Meloni, a production designer, on July 1, 1995. They have two children thanks to surrogacy, a daughter, Sophia Eva Pietra Meloni, and a son, Dante Amadeo Meloni.
Why is Christopher Meloni famous?
Christopher Meloni is famous for his roles in popular television shows like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Oz. He has also appeared in movies like Wet Hot American Summer and Runaway Bride. Meloni is a versatile actor who has demonstrated his range through his work in both television and film.
1 Christopher Meloni Bio, Affair, Married, Wife, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Age
- Author: marriedbiography.com
- Published Date: 10/19/2021
- Review: 4.89 (849 vote)
- Summary: · Currently, he receives a lot of money as a salary for his acting in films and TV series. Consequently, he has made an estimated approx. As of
- Matching search results: He played in a show, “1st & Ten” from 1989 to 1990. Similarly, he played the role of ‘Ren Weston’ in a TV film, “When Will I Be Loved?” in 1990. Afterward, he acted in lots of TV series and movies. They are “The Fanelli Boys,” and “Dinosaurs.” …
2 Heres How Chris Melonis Net Worth Is Different After Leaving His Law & Order: SVU Salary
- Author: yahoo.com
- Published Date: 10/04/2021
- Review: 4.62 (319 vote)
- Summary: · In 2021, Christopher Meloni’s net worth is an estimated $30 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. … Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and
- Matching search results: For more about Law & Order, check out True Stories of Law & Order: The Real Crimes Behind the Best Episodes of the Hit TV Show by Kevin Dwyer and Juré Fiorillo. The book covers 25 cases from Law & Order and its spinoffs’ most popular …
3 How much is Christopher Meloni worth?
- Author: celebrity.fm
- Published Date: 02/08/2022
- Review: 4.51 (416 vote)
- Summary: Salary: Although Christopher Meloni’s earnings for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit fluctuated over time, at one point he was earning a peak salary of $395,000
- Matching search results: MARISKA HARGITAY: OLIVIA BENSON Her relationship on the show with Elliot Stabler hasn’t been the most stable, but her marriage in real life has been a very concrete one. … They have now been married for 15 years, and their marriage has been blessed …
4 How much does Christopher Meloni make per episode?
- Author: themoney.co
- Published Date: 11/17/2021
- Review: 4.33 (368 vote)
- Summary: Christopher Meloni Celebrity Net Worth reports that Christopher’s peak SVU salary was $395000 per episode (or about $10 million per season), while the rest
- Matching search results: Similarly How much does Mark Harmon make per episode? According to Celebrity Net Worth, Mark makes a whopping $ 525,000 per episode on NCIS. That means that in a 24-episode season, Mark brings in roughly $ 12.6 million, and when you consider his …
5 Who is Christopher Meloni? Age, Net worth, Relationship, Height, Affair
- Author: hollywoodzam.com
- Published Date: 10/01/2021
- Review: 4.13 (525 vote)
- Summary: · Christopher Meloni’s net worth has been calculated to be $35 million in 2023. He made this substantial sum of money as a successful actor. He
- Matching search results: Doris Sherman Williams, a production designer, was Chris’s, first love. In the year 1995, the pair married on July 1st. The pair has a daughter and a boy together. Chris’s daughter also has a godmother, Mariska Hargitay, who worked with Chris on …
6 Law & Order: SVU: Mariska Hargitay vs. Christopher Meloni – Who Has a Higher Net Worth in 2020?
- Author: cheatsheet.com
- Published Date: 02/17/2022
- Review: 3.93 (400 vote)
- Summary: · Celebrity Net Worth reports that Meloni is worth $30 million, which is still a jaw-dropping amount. But it’s clear that Hargitay is the clear
- Matching search results: Meloni left the series before season 13 because of a contract dispute. It’s believed to be the reason behind why he left the series after the season 12 finale. But the way the character was written off was hard for fans, as he didn’t say goodbye to …
7 Christopher Meloni Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 02/14/2022
- Review: 3.59 (286 vote)
- Summary: Christopher Meloni is an American actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Although Meloni is perhaps best known for portraying NYPD Detective Elliot Stabler
- Matching search results: Christopher Peter Meloni was born on April 2nd of 1961 in Washington, D.C. He was raised alongside two elder siblings and made a name for himself as a quarterback on his high school football team, which went undefeated throughout 1978. After …
8 Heres How Chris Melonis Net Worth Is Different After Leaving His Law & Order: SVU Salary
- Author: stylecaster.com
- Published Date: 12/14/2021
- Review: 3.39 (386 vote)
- Summary: · In 2021, Christopher Meloni’s net worth is an estimated $30 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and
- Matching search results: It has long been speculated that Meloni left Law & Order: SVU due to a contract dispute. After his and Hargitay’s contracts were up for renewal in 2011, the co-stars were reportedly offered a new deal of $8 million per season, as per TODAY. Now, …
9 Christopher Meloni- Wiki, Age, Wife, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Height, Career
- Author: biographygist.com
- Published Date: 11/04/2021
- Review: 3.38 (266 vote)
- Summary: · Christopher Meloni’s Net Worth … Though his salary is unknown, he is making a lot of money and stacking up zeros in his bank account by
- Matching search results: Christopher Meloni had to work in a variety of odd jobs before breaking into the film industry. Meloni made a living by working multiple jobs. Meloni did various television comedy series in the early 1990s, and thus, in 1994, he began to appear on …
10 Christopher Meloni Net Worth 2023: Biography Income Career
- Author: caknowledge.com
- Published Date: 02/12/2022
- Review: 3.02 (506 vote)
- Summary: Christopher Meloni is an American actress who has a Net Worth is . Christopher Meloni is an American actor, who has achieved numerous milestones in
- Matching search results: Christopher Meloni has completed his high school studies at St Stephen’s School. Later, he was admitted to the University of Colorado, from where he completed his graduation. After his studies, he started learning acting and very soon got the chance …
FAQs about Christopher Meloni
How old is Christopher Meloni?
He is currently 61 years old.
How tall is Christopher Meloni?
Christopher Meloni’s height is 6ft 0 or 1.83m tall.
Who is Christopher Meloni’s wife?
His wife is named Doris Sherman Meloni. She is a production designer.
How much does Ice-T make per episode?
Ice-T can make $250,000 per episode as part of his contract with Law & Order: SVU.
How much does Mariska Hargitay make a year?
Mariska Hargitay reportedly makes $500,000 per episode of Law & Order: SVU. Since each season has about 22 episodes, she probably makes around $11 million per season.
What is Mariska Hargitay’s net worth?
Mariska Hargitay is an American actress with a $100 million net worth.
Looking at Christopher Meloni’s net worth in 2023, we can see that he has had a very successful career. He has maintained his wealth and continued to grow it over the years. We can expect that his net worth will continue to grow in the future. If you’re a fan of Christopher Meloni, follow his career and check back here for updates on his net worth. Thanks for reading!