Christoph Waltz is an Austrian-German actor. He appeared in such films as Inglourious Basterds, Django Unchained, and The Grand Budapest Hotel. Waltz has won two Academy Awards, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for his work in these films. So, how rich is Christoph Waltz? Check out Christoph Waltz net worth in the post below by Fidlar.
What is Christoph Waltz’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Actor Christoph Waltz has an estimated net worth of $30 million as of 2023. And his salary per movie is estimated to be around $5 million. He has earned his wealth from his successful career in film and television.
Christoph Waltz Overview
Christoph Waltz was born in Vienna, Austria, on October 4, 1956. He is the son of Johannes Waltz and Elisabeth Urbancic, both of whom were costume designers for theater and film. His maternal grandmother, Maria Mayen, was an actress in silent movies. Both his great-grandfather and step-grandfather were also actors. Christoph’s father died when he was only 7, and his mother later married a composer and conductor named Alexander Steinbrecher.
Waltz liked opera when he was young. He went to his first opera when he was about ten years old. Waltz studied acting at the famous Max Reinhardt Seminar after he graduated from Vienna’s Theresianum.
At the same time, he studied opera and singing at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, but he decided that his voice wasn’t good enough for an opera career. In the late 1970s, he went to New York City to take acting classes with Stella Adler and Lee Strasberg.
Christoph Waltz started in theater, performing in Vienna, Zurich, and Salzburg. He then moved to TV and became known for his role in The Gravy Train, which aired in the 1990s on British TV.
In 2009, Waltz was cast in the movie Inglourious Basterds. He won 20 awards for this role, including Best Actor at the Cannes Film Festival in 2009 and Best Supporting Actor at the Oscars, Golden Globes, and BAFTAs. In 2012, he won all three awards again for the film “Django Unchained“.
Waltz played gangster Benjamin Chudnofsky in The Green Hornet (2011). He also starred in Water for Elephants and Roman Polanski’s Carnage that same year. In Django Unchained (2012), directed by Quentin Tarantino, he played the German bounty hunter King Schultz, a part that Tarantino wrote just for Waltz.
In 2013, he hosted Saturday Night Live, was in the movie The Zero Theorem, and did the voice of Mandrake in the 3D computer-animated film Epic. The following year, he had a cameo in Muppets Most Wanted and starred in Horrible Bosses 2 and Big Eyes by Tim Burton.
In 2016, Waltz was in The Legend of Tarzan. Then, in 2017, he was in Tulip Fever and Downsizing. In 2019, he starred in and directed the movie Georgetown. He also appeared in the action movie Alita: Battle Angel and the documentary QT8: The First Eight, which is about the life of Quentin Tarantino.
In 2019, Waltz appeared in the action fantasy Alita: Battle Angel. He directed a production of the opera Falstaff, again at the Vlaamse Opera in Antwerp in late 2017 and Ghent in early 2018.
In 2020, Christoph played Death in the Woody Allen movie Rifkin’s Festival. He starred as Miles Sellars on the Quibi series Most Dangerous Game, for which he was nominated for a Primetime Emmy. Then, he was in the Wes Anderson movie The French Dispatch, which made its debut at the Cannes Film Festival in July 2021.
Waltz used to be married to a dance therapist from New York named Jacqueline. Together, they had three kids. They were married for 17 years and lived together in London. Waltz’s second wife is the German costume designer Judith Holste. They have a daughter together. They spend equal time in Berlin, Vienna, and Los Angeles.
Waltz is fluent in German, French, and English and has dual citizenship in Germany and Austria. Christoph was born in Austria, but his father applied for him to become a German citizen soon after, so he wasn’t an official Austrian citizen until 2010.
Why is Christoph Waltz famous?
Christoph Waltz is perhaps best known for his work in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds (2009) and Django Unchained, both of which earned him Academy Awards. Waltz is also a respected stage actor, having appeared in numerous productions in Vienna and Berlin. In recent years, he has become increasingly active in Hollywood, appearing in such films as Spectre, Downsizing, and The Legend of Tarzan.
1 Christoph Waltz bio: age, height, net worth, wife, children
- Author: legit.ng
- Published Date: 07/08/2023
- Review: 4.87 (730 vote)
- Summary: · The actor has an estimated net worth of $30 million. Christoph Waltz wife and children. Is Christoph Waltz married? Yes, he is married to Judith
- Matching search results: Coming from a theatrical family may have influenced Christoph Waltz to become an actor, but it has taken him hard work to be successful in this dynamic industry. He has perfected his acting skills over the years, and he has also earned himself …
- Source: 🔗
2 Who is Christoph Waltz Dating Now?
- Author: datingcelebs.com
- Published Date: 02/12/2023
- Review: 4.65 (281 vote)
- Summary: Birth date. October 4, 1956 ; Horoscope. Libra ; Birth Place. Vienna, Austria ; Profession. Movie Actor ; Net Worth. $20 million
- Matching search results: Christoph Waltz is an Austrian-German actor. He is best known for his works with American filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, receiving acclaim for portraying SS-Standartenführer Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds and bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz in …
- Source: 🔗
3 Christoph Waltz: The actors Net Worth
- Author: basinreboot.com
- Published Date: 04/06/2023
- Review: 4.52 (537 vote)
- Summary: He owes him two films by director Quentin Tarantino. Waltz won an Oscar for the best supporting actor for his Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained
- Matching search results: Christoph Waltz was born into a family with a theater background. His German father, Johannes Waltz, was a set designer; his Austrian mother, Elisabeth Urbancic, worked as a costume designer. Both one of his grandmothers and his step-grandfather and …
- Source: 🔗
4 Christoph Waltz Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 06/26/2023
- Review: 4.24 (247 vote)
- Summary: Christoph Waltz is an Austrian actor, writer, director, and producer who also holds German citizenship and has a net worth of $30 million
- Matching search results: After returning to Europe, Waltz worked as a stage actor, appearing in productions in Zurich, Salzburg, Hamburg, Vienna, and Cologne. In 1977, he appeared in the TV movie “Der Einstand,” and in 1979, he starred in all 13 episodes of the German …
- Source: 🔗
5 Christoph Waltz Net Worth, Age, Height, Career, and More
- Author: superstarfacts.com
- Published Date: 11/07/2021
- Review: 4.03 (322 vote)
- Summary: Christoph Waltz’s net worth is USD $20 million Approx. However, his primary income source is Actor, Director. Income Source. Actor, Director
- Matching search results: We can find out how much money these famous people are worth through their earnings and investments. We’ll also consider their expenses and lifestyle choices to see if they’re living within their means or spending more than they should be. It’s time …
- Source: 🔗
6 Stars Net Worth Stars Net Worth
- Author: starnetworth.com
- Published Date: 07/28/2023
- Review: 3.9 (250 vote)
- Summary: Christoph Waltz is an Austrian actor. The winner of the Oscar, Golden Globe and BAFTA awards, as well as the Cannes Film Festival Silver Award for Best
- Matching search results: Christoph Waltz made his first appearance in a television production in 1977 in the film Der Einstand. Subsequently, he mainly took on roles in individual episodes of broadcast series such as Derrick, Der Alte, Ein Fall für zwei and Tatort. Waltz …
- Source: 🔗
7 Christoph Waltz’s Net Worth (Updated 2023) | Wealthy Gorilla
- Author: wealthygorilla.com
- Published Date: 12/08/2021
- Review: 3.76 (252 vote)
- Summary: · As of September 2023, Christoph Waltz’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $30 Million. Early Life. Christoph Waltz was born on the 4th of
- Matching search results: “Everything that happens later in life is appreciated differently. You can appreciate the thing for what it is, which you couldn’t if you were 25 and had never experienced much else. You would take it all for granted and think that’s what life is …
- Source: 🔗
8 Christoph Waltz Net Worth – Life, Tailored
- Author: lifetailored.com
- Published Date: 07/19/2023
- Review: 3.52 (255 vote)
- Summary: What Is Christoph Waltz Worth? Christoph Waltz’s Net Worth is $10 million. 1980-2000. He turned into a productive TV performer in the years 1980
- Matching search results: Christoph Waltz born 4 October 1956 is an Austrian-German actor. Widely known for his works with American filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, he received acclaim for portraying SS-Standartenführer Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds (2009) and bounty hunter …
- Source: 🔗
9 Christoph Waltz – The Richest Star
- Author: thericheststar.com
- Published Date: 11/29/2021
- Review: 3.33 (270 vote)
- Summary: Austrian professional actors Christoph Waltz has an estimated net worth of $30 Million, and the majority of his earnings come from inclusive modeling and
- Matching search results: According to the report of TheRichestStar, Celebrity Net Worth, Forbes, Wikipedia & Business Insider, Christoph’s net worth $30 Million and his annual estimated salary Under Review. He is one of the highest-paid actorss in the world. Christoph …
- Source: 🔗
FAQs about Christoph Waltz
How old is Christoph Waltz?
As of 2023, he is 66 years old.
Is Christoph Waltz married?
Christoph Waltz was married twice. His first wife is Jacqueline. And his current wife is named Judith Holste.
Is Christoph Waltz fluent in German?
Yes, he can speak English, French, and German fluently.
What role does Christoph Waltz play in Inglourious Basterds (2009)?
In the 2009 movie Inglourious Basterds by Quentin Tarantino, Waltz played SS-Standartenführer Hans Landa, also called “The Jew Hunter.”
Has Christoph Waltz won an Oscar?
Yes, Christoph Waltz has won an Oscar. He won his first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Inglourious Basterds in 2010. He won his second Oscar for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance in Django Unchained in 2013.
What is Jonah Hill’s net worth?
Jonah Hill is an American comedian, writer, producer, and actor with a net worth of $60 million.
How rich is Christopher Walken?
Christopher Walken is an American actor, director, singer, and writer. He has a net worth of $50 million.
What is Quentin Tarantino’s net worth?
Quentin Tarantino is an American writer, producer, director, and actor. He has a net worth is $120 million.
Christoph Waltz is a very successful actor, and his net worth reflects that. As of 2023, his net worth is an estimated $30 million. Christoph Waltz has had a long and successful career, and it doesn’t look like he’s slowing down anytime soon. If you’re a fan of Christoph Waltz, then be sure to check out his upcoming projects. You also can access our blog at Fidlarmusic for more information about other celebrities.