FIDLAR will help you know What is Chris Laurita Net Worth 2022: Full Guide
Chris Laurita is a successful entrepreneur and reality TV star. He is best known for his work on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, where he appeared alongside his wife, Jacqueline. Chris has also been involved in a number of businesses, including a clothing line and a wine company. In this blog, Fidlarmusic will take a closer look at Chris Laurita net worth, life and career.
What is Chris Laurita’s Net Worth and Salary in 2022
Chris Laurita is an American businessman and reality show cast member with an estimated net worth of $500 000. Chris Laurita was born on January 1, 1970, in New Jersey. He is most well-known as a character on the reality shows Real Housewives of New Jersey and his then-wife, Jacqueline Laurita.
Chris Laurita and his wife, Jacqueline, have two children together. The Laurita’s are in the news for more than just their participation in RHONJ. According to reports, they declared bankruptcy for their previous company, Signature Apparel, but bankruptcy tribunals raised suspicions that Lauritas could have deliberately fraudulently bilked creditors and that they may have made use of company funds to benefit themselves.
According to reports, the courts are asking Lauritas to pay $7.8 million to the creditors. The Laurita’s are suing this decision. Their home was also placed in foreclosure, and IRS issues surfaced. Another legal issue is that fellow RHONJ actor Johnny Karagiorgis intends to sue the Laurita’s for the Moxie Salon/Posche2 first fight (from season 2013). season)-an incident where Karagiorgis believes that the producers and cast members conspired to get him involved in an argument and claims it was preplanned for a plot.
Chris Laurita’s Overview
Chris Laurita was born on January 1, 1970, in New Jersey, the United States, to his mother, Nettie and his unknown father. He is one of eleven children born to his parents.
His siblings include siblings Joseph, Jamie, Anthony and Nick and his sisters Caroline, Dina, Cookie, Ann, and Anne. His older sister Caroline was born on August 23, 1961. She is currently a host on TV and a reality star. Further, his younger sibling Dina Manzo Laurit is an actress as well as a TV host, born on March 7, 1972.
She has made memorable appearances on TV with appearances on Teresa Checks In (2015), FabLife (2016), and My Famous Wedding (2007).
Chris Laurita started his career as a businessman, but he gained fame after he began working on films. He made his debut in 2013’s TV Series Bethany in which h was a guest on the show.
In the following year, he appeared in his own TV Series, Manzo’d with Children, in the year 2015, in which he played the role of an actor. The two TV Series were quite average in terms of how popular he was. He only needed a TV Series to make himself famous across the globe. He was on The TV Series The Real Housewives of New Jersey, where there were over 90 episodes between 2009 and 2016.
This made him a renowned movie industry tycoon since he was already well-known because of his ventures.
Laurita, along with his spouse, operates a popcorn business named The Little Kernel, with profits that are donated to the foundation, which provides care for parents of autism-related children.
Furthermore, Chris Laurita is the director of BLK Beverages
Chris Laurita married his wife Jacqueline Elizabeth Laurita on May 11, 2022, at an incredible wedding ceremony. The couple has spent more than 20 years in marriage and is living in peace without a problem.
They provide inspiration to many couples who wish to live a life without breaks and other issues.
Although the couple got married on May 11th and 19, they celebrated their 19th wedding anniversary on May 9 by having a meal in the restaurant SW Steakhouse.
The couple is visible on Laurita’s Instagram handle, where he shares photos and memories every time. In relation to his wife Jacqueline, who is a TV host and actress.
Similar to Laurita’s siblings, Caroline and Dina, She has also become famous after appearing on the reality TV show The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
1 Jacqueline Laurita’s net worth will shock the ‘Real Housewives
- Author: republicworld.com
- Published Date: 10/24/2021
- Review: 4.95 (807 vote)
- Summary: · Jacqueline Laurita’s net worth. According to a report in the celebrity net worth portal, Laurita, who is currently a Las Vegas native, is worth
2 Chris Laurita Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Wife, Acting Career
- Author: nextbiography.com
- Published Date: 04/19/2022
- Review: 4.61 (300 vote)
- Summary: · Chris Laurita estimated net worth is $1 million as of the year 2022. Otherwise, his overall fortune was expected to be around $800,000 USD last year
3 Chris Laurita Net Worth 2022, Wiki, Bio, Spouse, Sister, Children
- Author: networthey.com
- Published Date: 09/23/2021
- Review: 4.51 (399 vote)
- Summary: The net worth of Chris Laurita in 2022 is around $900k dollars. Here you can discover Chris Laurita’s wife, children, siblings, parents, job etc.
4 Chris Laurita Net Worth – Bologny
- Author: bologny.com
- Published Date: 07/04/2022
- Review: 4.39 (475 vote)
- Summary: · The Chris Laurita net worth is $500 thousand dollars. He is a businessman and television personality who is best known for his appearances
5 What Is Chris Laurita’s Net Worth On ‘RHONJ … – Romper
- Author: romper.com
- Published Date: 02/24/2022
- Review: 4.16 (387 vote)
- Summary: · According to Celebrity Net Worth, which is not always the most reliable source, Chris Laurita (and by extension Jacqueline) is worth $500,000
6 What is the Net Worth Of Chris Laurita? Let’s know How Much He earns
- Author: financerewind.com
- Published Date: 01/22/2022
- Review: 3.87 (362 vote)
- Summary: · Chris Laurita Net Worth: Chris Laurita is an American finance manager and unscripted tv cast part who has a total assets of $500 thousand
7 Fame | Chris Laurita net worth and salary income estimation Jun, 2022
- Author: peopleai.com
- Published Date: 09/25/2021
- Review: 3.73 (357 vote)
- Summary: Chris Laurita Net North: Chris Laurita is an American businessman and reality television cast member who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Chris Laurita was
8 Real Housewives’ Legal Troubles Through the Years – Us Weekly
- Author: usmagazine.com
- Published Date: 10/18/2021
- Review: 3.42 (226 vote)
- Summary: · Jacqueline and Chris Laurita. The former RHONJ star’s husband’s clothing firm Signature Apparel filed for bankruptcy in 2009
9 Chris Laurita and Jacqueline Laurita’s son battle with autism! How
- Author: marriedbiography.com
- Published Date: 02/26/2022
- Review: 3.25 (228 vote)
- Summary: · Chris Laurita and Jacqueline Laurita have a net worth of $500 thousand each. Chris is an American businessman and reality TV series star who
10 Chris Laurita Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 05/16/2022
- Review: 3.09 (295 vote)
- Summary: Chris Laurita net worth: Chris Laurita is an American business executive and reality star who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Chris Laurita
11 Chris Laurita Net Worth
- Author: networthbase.com
- Published Date: 06/01/2022
- Review: 2.99 (157 vote)
- Summary: Chris Laurita, born on Jan 1, 1970, is an American Businessman and Reality Show star who has a Net worth of $500000
12 Jacqueline Laurita – Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Nationality, Career
- Author: biographymask.com
- Published Date: 06/06/2022
- Review: 2.8 (82 vote)
- Summary: · Jacqueline Laurita has earned a hefty deal of wealth throughout her career as a reality star. Likewise, the reality star has earned additional
13 Chris Laurita Net Worth | TheRichest
- Author: therichest.com
- Published Date: 10/14/2021
- Review: 2.71 (162 vote)
- Summary: Chris Laurita is a reality star and business executive who has an estimated of $500 thousand. He was born Christopher Laurita on January 1, 1970, and lived in
14 Chris Laurita Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022]
- Author: popularbio.com
- Published Date: 02/17/2022
- Review: 2.67 (143 vote)
- Summary: · Chris’s approximate net worth is about $500k, according to Celebrity Net Worth, due to his role as a reality star and businessman. Chris and his
15 Chris Laurita Net Worth – Digital Global Times
- Author: digitalglobaltimes.com
- Published Date: 03/18/2022
- Review: 2.5 (200 vote)
- Summary: · Chris Laurita net worth is estimated to be around $500K. He has made his fortune from his career, endorsements, and a television show. He has
Did Jacqueline and Chris lose their house?
Jacqueline and her husband, Chris Laurita, 49, have been subject to foreclosure litigation. In April, they listed their 5,674-square-foot Franklin Lakes home for $1.95 million, which was almost $1 million less than their list price from 2014. A month later, they dropped the price by $100,000 to $1.85 million
Are Chris and Jacqueline still together?
She was married to Matt Holmes from 1989 to 1992, with whom she shares a daughter, Ashlee (formerly Ashley). She later remarried to Chris Laurita and had two sons with him, C.J.
What does Jacqueline’s husband Chris do?
She later remarried Chris Laurita and had two sons with him, C.J. and Nicholas. Her son Nicholas was diagnosed with autism. Her husband operates a popcorn company, The Little Kernel, with profits that are donated to a foundation that provides resources to parents with children on the autism spectrum.
Thank you for reading my overview. We hope you enjoyed it and learned something new. Chris Laurita is a great person with a lot of knowledge and experience. He is definitely someone worth learning from. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.