FIDLAR will help you know What is Chipper Jones Net Worth 2022: Full Guide
Chipper Jones is a former professional baseball player who played for the Atlanta Braves from 1993 to 2012. He is a Baseball Hall of Famer and considered one of the best switch-hitters in baseball history. In this blog, Fidlarmusic will take an overview of Chipper Jones net worth, career, accomplishments, and what he’s doing now.
What is Chipper Jones Net Worth And Salary?
Chipper Jones is a retired American professional baseball player with a net worth of $90 million. Chipper Jones was the Atlanta Braves’ primary third baseman from 1995 through 2012. He was an eight-time All-Star who earned the 1999 National League MVP Award and two Silver Slugger Awards. Among his other accomplishments, Jones has the most career RBIs of any third baseman. He owns the record for most RBIs by a third baseman and is second on the all-time switch hitter RBI list. His #10 was retired by the Atlanta Braves and inducted into the team’s Hall of Fame.
Chipper Jones Overview
Chipper Jones made $168 million in compensation during his MLB career. He made millions more from endorsements.
Early Years and Career Beginnings
Chipper Jones was born Larry Wayne Jones Jr. in 1972 in DeLand, Florida. Larry Sr., his father, was a teacher and coach at T. DeWitt Taylor High School, where Jones would later play baseball as a freshman. As a sophomore at the Bolles School, he went 6-3 with 87 strikeouts and a.391 batting average.
In 1989, he played baseball and football, earning First Team All-State accolades in both sports and a state title in the former. Jones went on to win the Gatorade Circle of Champions Florida Baseball Player of the Year, the Regional Baseball Player of the Year, and the National Player of the Year. After graduating from high school, he earned a baseball scholarship at the University of Miami.
Jones was selected first overall by the Atlanta Braves in the 1990 MLB draft. The next year, he played for Atlanta’s minor league affiliate, the Macon Braves, before being promoted to the Durham Bulls and Greenville Braves. He played 139 games with the Richmond Braves after a great season.
Start of Major League Career
Jones made his major league debut in September 1993 with the Atlanta Braves as the league’s youngest player. Jones was forced to miss the entire season after tearing his ACL during spring training. However, he returned with a vengeance in 1995, leading all MLB rookies in games played, games started, plate appearances, at bats, RBIs, and runs scored.
Furthermore, he appeared in the 1995 World Series, assisting the Atlanta Braves to a six-game victory over the Cleveland Indians. Jones returned to the World Series in 1996, but this time his club was defeated by the New York Yankees.
Jones had a breakout year in 1999, hitting over.300, slugging over 40 home runs, totaling over 100 RBIs and runs scored, and stealing 25 bases. The Braves won the National League East series at Turner Field, where Jones hit four home runs and drove in seven of the team’s 13 runs. The Braves advanced to the World Series again again, but were swept by the Yankees. Jones was named National League MVP for his performance this season.
Continued Braves Career
Jones agreed to a six-year, $90 million contract with the Braves in 2000. The following season, he batted.330 and led the league with a.349 road hitting average. Jones briefly played left field in 2002 and 2003 before returning to third base due to a hamstring strain. In August 2004, he hit his 300th career home run in a win over the San Diego Padres. In the 2006 season, Jones became the Braves’ all-time RBI and hits leader. That same year, he had his first career three-homer game.
Jones agreed to a three-year, $42 million contract deal with the Braves in 2009. That year, Sporting News listed him as the tenth best current baseball player. Jones finished his final season with a bang in 2012. He went 2-4 with a single and a two-run home run after being recalled from the disabled list to give the Braves their first season win.
Later same month, he helped the team defeat the Los Angeles Dodgers and hit a game-winning home run in the 11th inning against the Philadelphia Phillies. Jones blasted his 460th home run in June and was nominated to the NL All-Star team in July. He finished his career with the most RBIs of any third baseman.
Jones was inducted into the Braves Hall of Fame in 2013, and his number 10 jersey was retired. In 2018, he was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Jones began working as a color analyst for ESPN’s “Wednesday Night Baseball” broadcasts in 2020.
Jones rose to prominence in 2014 after rescuing his former Atlanta Braves teammate Freddie Freeman from a winter storm traffic congestion. He got Freeman out of his car and transported him to safety on his ATV. To commemorate the gesture, the Braves announced a “Chipper Rescues Freddie” bobblehead night for the 2016 season.
1 Chipper Jones Net Worth 2022: Biography Salary Assets Income
- Author: caknowledge.com
- Published Date: 05/07/2022
- Review: 4.93 (920 vote)
- Summary: The world’s best American baseball player “Chipper Jones” has a net worth of . According to various online resources (Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDB), the
- Matching search results: The world’s best American baseball player “Chipper Jones” has a net worth of $120 Million. According to various online resources (Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDB), the most popular American baseball player Chipper Jones estimated net worth is around $120 …
2 The 20 Richest Baseball Players in the World
- Author: wealthygorilla.com
- Published Date: 03/15/2022
- Review: 4.74 (303 vote)
- Summary: · Net Worth: $110 Million … Chipper Jones is an American MLB player who was the Atlanta Braves’ number one overall pick in the 1990’s draft. Jones
- Matching search results: Alex Rodriguez “A-Rod” is an American former baseball shortstop and third baseman. Rodriguez has played 22 seasons in MBL for the Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers, and New York Yankees. He is considered to be one of the greatest baseball players of …
3 Chipper Jones – Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Married, Nationality
- Author: biographymask.com
- Published Date: 03/23/2022
- Review: 4.4 (340 vote)
- Summary: · Being a prominent former baseball player, he has made a pretty huge amount of wealth. As for the online resources, he currently has an estimated
- Matching search results: Moving on, Jones hit the last official home run at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium before it was demolished in 1997, as well as the first home run at Turner Field. Similarly, he finished seventh in the NL MVP voting in 1998. Jones earned the National …
4 Chipper Jones Bio, Affair, Net Worth, Ethnicity … – Married Biography
- Author: marriedbiography.com
- Published Date: 03/05/2022
- Review: 4.19 (551 vote)
- Summary: · The raised salary of Chipper Jones is around $13 million. His current net worth is reported around $110 million as of 2022 which doesn’t show
- Matching search results: He was the Atlanta Braves’ number one overall pick in the 1990 MLB draft and their primary third baseman from the year 1995 to 2012. But he ended his career in 2012 with a .303 career batting average, 468 home runs, and 1,623 RBI. Similarly, he has …
5 Chipper Jones net worth and biography – borderlessandbeyond.com
- Author: borderlessandbeyond.com
- Published Date: 10/07/2021
- Review: 4.17 (256 vote)
- Summary: · Chipper Jones is an American former professional baseball player, with an estimated net worth of $110 million. He played in Major League
- Matching search results: Jones has been named to the NL All-Star Team eight times. He was also a member of the Atlanta Braves who defeated the Cleveland Indians in the 1995 World Series Championship. Jones won the National League (NL) Most Valuable Player Award in 1999 and …
6 Chipper Jones: Net worth| Salary| Position| Hall of Fame
- Author: sportsjone.com
- Published Date: 02/18/2022
- Review: 3.98 (224 vote)
- Summary: · Chipper Jones Net Worth and Salary: Chipper Jones is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $110 million
- Matching search results: In 1991, Jones played with the Macon Braves, Atlanta’s Class-A minor league affiliate. He averaged .326, followed by 473 at bat, with 24 doubles, 11 triples, 15 home runs, 40 steals, 69 walks and 79 strikeouts; However, he faced criticism after …
7 What is Chipper Jones Net Worth? His House & Cars
- Author: eceleb-gossip.com
- Published Date: 12/19/2021
- Review: 3.6 (247 vote)
- Summary: · Date of Birth, April 24, 1972 ; Place, DeLand, Florida ; Age, 47 years old ; Profession, Former Baseball Player ; Net Worth, $110 Million
- Matching search results: Chipper Jones is a retired American baseball player. He was born on 24th April 1972 to American parents, Larry Wayne Jones Sr and Lynne Jones, in DeLand, Florida. Jones began playing baseball in the Littel League from the age of 7. During his high …
8 Chipper Jones Married a Playboy Playmate After Retiring With Millions
- Author: fanbuzz.com
- Published Date: 08/06/2022
- Review: 3.42 (231 vote)
- Summary: · According to Celebrity Net Worth, the American ballplayer boasts an estimated net worth of $110 million. He’s accrued that wealth in a variety
- Matching search results: Rather than continue his baseball career in college, Jones turned pro out of high school after being drafted by the Atlanta Braves with the first-overall pick in the 1990 MLB Draft. He was sent to Atlanta’s minor leagues, where the switch hitter …
9 Chipper Jones Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Wife, Kid
- Author: biogossip.com
- Published Date: 04/27/2022
- Review: 3.26 (468 vote)
- Summary: · American baseball player Chipper Jones was born on April 24, 1972. His age is 47. Chipper Jones estimated net worth $110 million with a
- Matching search results: The name “Chipper” was a nickname given to him by his father and family members who saw him as a chip from the old block. As a child, Jones’s love of baseball was heavily influenced by his father’s position as a coach. Therefore, it is not …
10 Chipper Jones Net Worth | – Tips Clear
- Author: tipsclear.com
- Published Date: 11/21/2021
- Review: 3.07 (329 vote)
- Summary: Chipper Jones is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $90 million. Chipper was the Atlanta Braves’ primary third baseman
- Matching search results: In 2000, Jones signed a six-year, $90 million contract with the Braves. For the following season, he batted .330 and led the league with a .349 road batting average. In 2002 and 2003, Jones briefly tried out as a left fielder, but returned to third …
11 Richest Baseball Players in The World and Their Networth 2022: Top 12
- Author: bscholarly.com
- Published Date: 06/24/2022
- Review: 2.81 (193 vote)
- Summary: · 9. Chipper Jones ($110 Million): Chipper Jones is an American baseball player who was born on April 24, 1972. His net worth is believed to be
- Matching search results: 8. Randy Johnson ($115 Million): Randy Johnson, dubbed “The Big Unit,” is one of baseball’s wealthiest players, with a net worth of $110 million. He was born on September 10th, 1963. He is a former baseball pitcher from the United States. He spent …
12 Atlanta Braves Hall of Famer Chipper Jones Has a Huge Net Worth
- Author: sportscasting.com
- Published Date: 05/01/2022
- Review: 2.8 (126 vote)
- Summary: · According to Celebrity Net Worth, Chipper Jones has a net worth of $110 million. As mentioned, he currently works as a broadcast analyst for
- Matching search results: In his sophomore season, he had a 6-3 record as a pitcher with a 1.87 ERA and also hit .391 with seven home runs. In his junior year, he earned First Team All-State honors with an 11-1 record with a 0.81 ERA and then was 7-3 in his senior season …
13 Chipper Jones Net Worth Career Earnings of The Star
- Author: ghbase.com
- Published Date: 09/17/2021
- Review: 2.66 (63 vote)
- Summary: · Chipper Jones net worth is estimated at $110 million dollars. This much money will cushion current wife Taylor Higgins and her children
- Matching search results: Sports has become a viable venture where the best players earn a lot of money for their efforts. A lot more people have gone on to build careers in various sporting disciplines and that catapulted their net worths to heights unimaginable. For …
14 Who is Chipper Jones? Age, Net worth, Relationship, Height, Affair
- Author: hollywoodzam.com
- Published Date: 09/04/2021
- Review: 2.53 (138 vote)
- Summary: · Chipper Jones is said to have earned a total of $13 million during his baseball career. Since 2019, his net worth has been estimated to be $110
- Matching search results: With his ex-wife Sharon, he had Larry Wayne III (Trey), Tristen Jones, and Shea Jones. He also revealed the names of his two boys, Matthew Jones and Matthew Jones, whose mother’s identity remains unknown. Cutler Ridge Jones, his youngest son, was …
15 Chipper Jones Net Worth and Biography
- Author: rnn.ng
- Published Date: 09/22/2021
- Review: 2.41 (63 vote)
- Summary: · Chipper Jones is an American former professional baseball player, with an estimated net worth of $110 Million
- Matching search results: The Atlanta Braves selected Jones as the first pick overall in the 1990 Major League Baseball draft and signed him to a contract with a $275,000 signing bonus. After spending three years in several minor leagues, Jones made his major league debut on …
16 Chipper Jones Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 12/12/2021
- Review: 2.4 (84 vote)
- Summary: Chipper Jones net worth and salary: Chipper Jones is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $90 million
- Matching search results: While playing for the Macon Braves early in his professional career, Jones met Karin Fulford. The two married in 1992. While together, Jones carried out an 18-month affair with a Hooters waitress, with whom he had a son, Matthew, in 1998. As a …
What was Chipper Jones highest salary?
Image result for Chipper Jones Net Worth
Chipper Jones is inducted into the Hall of Fame of American Baseball. As you know, the net worth of Chipper Jones is about $120 million. His salary for the last 10 years ranged from about $11 million to $13 million per year. His highest salary came in 2012 when he received $13 million to play that year.
Is Chipper Jones a Hall of Famer?
Four years after being inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame, Chipper Jones is vouching for the Cooperstown credentials of one of his most notable teammates.J
Is Chipper Jones a legend?
Chipper Jones: Braves’ Legend Leaves MLB as One of Baseball’s Biggest Heroes. Chipper Jones’ final major league at-bat came at the perfect time. It was the last chance for the Atlanta Braves to avoid being eliminated from the one-game National League Wild Card Playoff against the St. Louis Cardinals.