Charli Baltimore is an American rapper best known for her work with The Notorious B. I. G. and Jay-Z and her hit single “Lady Marmalade. “Baltimore has released three albums throughout her career and has been nominated for several awards.
If you want to learn more about Charli Baltimore net worth and salary, check out the links below for all the details with FIDLAR.
What is Charli Baltimore Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Charli Baltimore is an American rapper with a net worth of $500 thousand. She has released three albums and twenty-six singles and has been featured on numerous tracks by other artists.
Her debut album, Cold as Ice, was released in 1997 and reached platinum status.
Her second album, The Diary, was released in 1999 and reached gold status. Baltimore has also appeared in films and television shows, including the 2001 film Training Day.
Charli Baltimore Overview
Charli Baltimore was born Tiffany Lane in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on August 16, 1974. Her father, Charles, was a drug dealer who was shot and killed when she was five.
Her mother, Debbie, worked various jobs to support the family. Baltimore grew up in the Richard Allen Homes, a public housing project in North Philadelphia.
As a child, she was sexually abused by a family friend. When she was sixteen, she gave birth to her son, Tyler. Baltimore dropped out of high school and began working as a stripper to support her son. She also started dealing drugs.
In 1993, she was arrested for drug possession and served eighteen months in prison. After her release, she moved to New York City and began working for a record label. In 1996, she released her first single, “Money. ”
Charli Baltimore first gained notoriety as a protege of rapper The Notorious B.I.G. She was featured on his posthumous album “Life After Death” and also appeared in the music video for his single “Mo Money, Mo Problems.”
After the album’s release, she signed a record deal with Biggie’s label, Bad Boy Records. Her debut album, “Cold as Ice,” was released in 1997 and featured the hit single “Money.” The album was certified gold by the RIAA.
Baltimore’s second album, “The Diary,” was released in 1999. The album featured the singles “You Can’t Hide” and “Diary of a Thug.” The album was certified platinum by the RIAA.
In 2000, Baltimore starred in the film “Get Rich or Die Tryin’.” The film was a semi-autobiographical account of the life of rapper 50 Cent.
Baltimore has released two additional albums, “True Story” (2001) and “Woman’s World” (2002).
Since then, Baltimore has continued to release music and act. In 2009, she had a role in the film “Notorious.” She has also been nominated for a Grammy Award for her work on the “Best of Both Worlds” album by Jay-Z and R. Kelly.
Baltimore has three children. She was married to N.B.A. player Chris Webber from 2001 to 2005.
Why Is Charli Baltimore Famous?
Charli Baltimore is a famous rapper and actress. She is best known for her work in The Firm’s rap group, which also included rappers Nas, AZ, and Foxy Brown.
The group’s only album, The Album, was released in 1997 and was a commercial success, reaching number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
After the group disbanded, Baltimore pursued a solo career in music and acting. She has released three solo albums and appeared in several films and television shows.
1 Charli Baltimore Biography, Age, Rapper and songwriter, Songs, Album, Daughters, Net worth, Husband
- Author: yankeetv.com
- Published Date: 01/17/2023
- Review: 4.88 (639 vote)
- Summary: · Charli Baltimore earns his income from his businesses and from other related organizations. He also earns his income from his work as a rapper
- Matching search results: Charli is a beautiful woman who has gained her reputation not only as a singer but also through her own songs as a songwriter as well as a rapper. She gained her fame through some of her songs such as Down A** B**ch in 2001, Stand Up in 1999, Money …
2 Charli Baltimore Bio, Now, Daughter, Net Worth
- Author: hollywoodmask.com
- Published Date: 09/23/2021
- Review: 4.73 (303 vote)
- Summary: · Royalties and rights also add more to her income. Her career in Hip Hop has helped her amass a decent net worth. As of 2019, Charli has a net
- Matching search results: Her rap journey began from the year 1999 when she released her debut album Cold as Ice which was well received by the audiences. It is what shot her to fame and got her name out to the public. From then onwards, numerous mixtapes, singles have seen …
3 Charli Baltimore Bio, Age, Net Worth and Daughter
- Author: allstarbio.com
- Published Date: 07/16/2023
- Review: 4.42 (485 vote)
- Summary: · Charli Baltimore is widely recognized as an American rapper and songwriter and a Grammy Award nominee who has appeared in debuting various songs
- Matching search results: Moreover, there is not any information about her marriage to any guy. After separating from the B.I.G in 1997, she was reported to be in a dating relationship with Lance Un Rivera. However, the couple never opened any information about dating each …
4 Charli Baltimore Biography – Hip Hop Scriptures
- Author: hiphopscriptures.com
- Published Date: 09/30/2021
- Review: 4.25 (542 vote)
- Summary: GOVERNMENT NAME: TIFFANY LANE. SUN SIGN: LEO. BIRTHDAY: AUGUST 16. HOMETOWN: PHILADELPHIA, PA. Music Video: CharliBaltimoreVEVO. 6.57K subscribers
- Matching search results: Baltimore’s Untertainment label debut album Cold As Ice, was slated for release in June of 1999. With some production work from DJ Premier, distribution from the major label Epic, and guest appearances from Ghostface Killah and other top rappers, it …
5 How Much is Charli Baltimore Worth?
- Author: networthtotals.com
- Published Date: 12/21/2021
- Review: 4.03 (562 vote)
- Summary: · So how much is Charli Baltimore worth today? At the age of forty seven, the American rapper has a net worth of about 100,000 – $1M. This roughly
- Matching search results: Primarily known for being a rapper, Charli Baltimore was born in the summer of 1974. Her date of birth is August 16, 1974. She was born under the Leo zodiac sign and belongs to Generation X. According to the Chinese calendar, her year of birth, …
6 Where is Charli Baltimore now? Affairs with Biggie, Daughter
- Author: thebiography.org
- Published Date: 05/29/2023
- Review: 3.8 (443 vote)
- Summary: As of March 2021, Charli’s net worth has been estimated at over $500,000, while Biggie’s net worth at the time of his death was
- Matching search results: Christopher George Latore Wallace was born in Brooklyn, New York City USA, on 21 May 1972 – his zodiac sign was Gemini and he held American nationality. He was a rapper and songwriter, who gained recognition with his first album “Ready to Die” …
FAQs About Charli Baltimore
What is Faith Evans’s net worth?
Faith Evans is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, actress, and author who has a net worth of $3 million.
What is Lil Kim’s net worth?
Lil’ Kim is a New York-born rapper and actress who has a net worth of $500 thousand. She was a founding member of the rap group Junior.
How much did Nas make in 2021?
Nasir Jones has a net worth of roughly $90 million as of 2021. In 2021, Nas could have easily earned over $40 million from his investments in the Coinbase I.P.O., according to reports. Because of its enormous success in cryptocurrency, it has been dubbed “cryptocurrency scarface.”
Charli Baltimore is a rapper and actress who has a net worth of $500 thousand. She is best known for her work in the rap group The Firm, which also included rappers Nas, AZ, and Foxy Brown.
She has released three solo albums and has appeared in a number of films and on television. We hope this guide has been helpful. Thank you for reading.