FIDLAR will help you know What is Bobbe J Thompson Net Worth 2022: Must Read
In this post, Fidlarmusic will focus on Bobb’e J Thompson Net Worth, career and his personal life.
Let’s dive in.
What is Bobb’e J Thompson Net Worth and Salary 2022?
Bobb’e J Thompson’s net worth is $2.5 million. He is an American actor, comedian, and rapper. He is best known for his role as Reggie in the 2006 film School for Scoundrels. He has also appeared in films such as The Longest Yard, Idlewild, and Fred Claus. He has had guest roles on television shows such as My Wife and Kids, That ’70s Show, and The Steve Harvey Show.
Bobb’e J Thompson Overview
Bobb’e J Thompson was born on 28 February 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. His father, Bobby, was a drug dealer, and his mother, Tonya, was a hairstylist. As a child, Bobb’e was often left home alone while his parents worked. He would spend his days watching television, playing video games, and eating junk food.
When he was eight, his father was killed in a drive-by shooting. This event profoundly affected Bobb’e, and he began to behave recklessly. He was expelled from school for fighting and spent much of his time in trouble with the law. In 2010, Bobb’e was arrested for armed robbery and sentenced to seven years in prison.
Bobb’e began performing at the age of five. It is believed that Bobb’e performed the Bow Wow song “Bow Wow (That’s My Name) on the Steve Harvey show; the video was uploaded on YouTube and received more than three million viewers.
He also played a variety of parts in TV commercials and shows. He was a part of “My Baby’s Father” and then landed additional roles as he moved to his teens. He was on “That’s And Raven” as Stanley and “Role Models” as Ronnie Shields, appearing in the film with Seann William Scott.
He also appeared in “30 Rock,” which would later be featured in the short-lived “The Tracy Morgan Show”. However, his net worth, it was well-established.
After that, he was featured as a commercialist on the PlayStation Portable and eventually hosted his own TV show named
“Bobb’e Says” which was as part of Cartoon Network’s CN Real, but it was ultimately canceled due to the low ratings. Then, he had a regular role in the TV series “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne”, and was later featured in”Idlewild”, a musical “Idlewild”.
He also contributed his voice in the movie “Shark Tale” and also was the voice of a character from “Cloudy With a Chance to Meatballs”. In 2006 the actor was part of the film “Fred Claus” with Vince Vaughn, and in fact, he would have numerous opportunities on film, usually as a supporting character.
He joined “Full Clip”, “Cellular”, and “Of Boys and Men” however, he also found lead roles in several occasions, such as on “School Dance” and “Columbus Days,” In the course of which he worked with some of the biggest stars in the film industry including Will Ferrell in “Land of the Lost” and Eddie Murphy in “Imagine That”.
He has also produced commercials for Nike and Nike, in which the actor is paired with Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, and they’ve added to his wealth.
He received a lot of appreciation for his dance video titled “JammX Kids”Can’t Dance Do You Want To” which highlights his dance talents.
His most recent project will be “Tyler Perry’s Better or Worse,” which is where he appears as MJ Williams. It’s also reported that he is undersigned a contract with Reveille, which is well-known for their popular shows like “The Tudors”, “Ugly Betty,” and “The Office”.
In recognition of the performance he gave on “Role Models,” He was nominated for the”Best Breakthrough Performance” – Male at the “2009 MTV Movie Awards”.
1 Who is Bobbe J. Thompson? Age, Height, Parents, Net Worth, Dating, & Instagram
- Author: americanstarbuzz.com
- Published Date: 02/13/2022
- Review: 4.96 (739 vote)
- Summary: · Bobb’e J. Thompson has a net worth of $2.5 million as of 2022. He rose to fame as a child actor with a supporting role as the pint-sized Tupac
- Matching search results: Thompson is unmarried for now. He appears to be reticent about his personal life and has not disclosed his current relationship status. Besides, the 25-year-old has not been romantically linked to anyone in the past and his dating history is not …
2 Who is BobbE J. Thompson? Bio: Net Worth, Parents, Siblings
- Author: relationshipdb.com
- Published Date: 01/22/2022
- Review: 4.79 (345 vote)
- Summary: Thompson have not married up to now. There’s not any news about his being in a romantic partnership with anyone thus far or dating anyone. There’s not any
- Matching search results: Susanna has become the mark of feminists. Within her interactions with all Piers Morgan, the anchor feminists maintained she empowers his viewpoints. In a meeting with the Guardian, she defended her perspectives of feminism,” “It wasn’t women that …
3 Bobbe J. Thompson Bio, Net Worth 2022, Age, Birthday, Height, Parents, & Career
- Author: fasermedia.com
- Published Date: 12/14/2021
- Review: 4.52 (511 vote)
- Summary: Bobb’e J. Thompson has a total net worth of $2.5 million. He has amassed a sizable fortune as an entertainer, rapper, and comedian. Bobb’e J. Thompson is an
- Matching search results: Bobb’e J. Thompson has always stayed under the radar when it comes to his parents and family. He hasn’t shared any information or the personalities of his family members in the media up to this point. Bobb’e’s family appears to prefer not to be the …
4 Bobbe J Thompson Net Worth
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 12/16/2021
- Review: 4.31 (452 vote)
- Summary: How rich is Bobb’e J. Thompson? As of mid-2016, sources estimate a net worth that is at $2.5 million, mostly earned through numerous endeavors on television
- Matching search results: He got a lot of recognition in the dance video entitled “JammX Kids: Can’t Dance Don’t Want To” which showcases his dance skills. His latest project is “Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse” which he plays MJ Williams. It is also known that he has a …
5 How Much Is Bobb’e J Thompson Worth? – What Box Game
- Author: whattheboxgame.com
- Published Date: 08/03/2022
- Review: 4.09 (425 vote)
- Summary: · The net worth of Bobb’e J. Thompson is estimated to be $2.5 million as of mid-2016. He has appeared in many films and commercials,
- Matching search results: When the programme was first conceived, Calvin was the only key character that was not featured. Calvin is shot by a guy who had tormented Miranda in “God Bless the Paynes,” a season 8 episode. The guy intended to get vengeance on Calvin by …
6 Bobbe J. Thompson Bio, Net Worth 2022, Age, Birthday, Height, Parents, & Career
- Author: gossipbiography.com
- Published Date: 01/17/2022
- Review: 3.85 (534 vote)
- Summary: · Bobb’e J. Thompson has a total net worth of $2.5 million. He has amassed a sizable fortune as an entertainer, rapper, and comedian. Bobb’e J
- Matching search results: From then on, he kept getting jobs and has worked on more than a few films. Bobb’e J’s films include Cellular, School Dance, Snowmen, and others. He has worked on several TV shows, including The Tracy Morgan Show and others. He is a regular member …
How Old is Bobb’E J Thompson?
Bobb’e J Thompson was born on 28 February 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. As of 2022, he is 26 years old.
How Tall is Bobby Thompson?
Bobbe J. Thompson has a height of 4’5″ (137 centimeters) at his tallest point.
Who Plays Tracy Jr on 30 Rock?
Bobb’e J. Thompson is an American actor who is also a rapper, comedian, and dancer. As Tracy Jr. on 30 Rock, Stanley on That’s So Raven and its first spinoff Cory in the House, Ronnie Shields on Role Models, and Jimmy Mitchell on the brief-lived NBC sitcom The Tracy Morgan Show, he is best recognized for these roles.
What is Bobb’e j Thompson’s Disability?
Bobb’e J. Thompson has the disease. There are rumors to the effect that Thompson is lacking in developing chemicals.
Bobb’e J Thompson is a successful actor, comedian, and rapper with a net worth of $2.5 million. He has appeared in some great films and television shows and has made a name for himself in Hollywood. If you’re a fan of his work, be sure to check out his latest projects and follow him on social media. Thanks for reading!