FIDLAR will help you know What is Bill Ward Net Worth 2022: Must Read
In this blog, we will give an overview of Bill Ward’s introduction. We will discuss his early life and how he became interested in music. Fidlarmusic will also discuss his musical career, including his work with Black Sabbath.
What is Bill Ward’s Net Worth and Salary in 2022?
Bill Ward is a $65 million net worth English musician and visual artist. Bill Ward is well known as the founder of the English heavy metal band Black Sabbath.
Later, he launched a solo career, releasing albums such as “Ward One: Along the Way” and “When the Bough Breaks.” Ward has been a part of the band Day of Errors, among other things.
Bill Ward rose to prominence while playing in the band Mythology with Tony Iommi.
In the late 1960s, the two musicians formed Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne and Geezer Butler. Until 1980, he played drums on every Black Sabbath album.
He left the ensemble in the early 1980s, mostly owing to illness, and did not return to the stage regularly until the mid-1990s.
In 1997, he returned to the group for good, but suffered a heart attack and had to be replaced at the last minute.
In 1999, he was reinstated to full performance status. When he is not performing with the band, he conducts a monthly radio show from California called “Rock 50.”
Bill Ward Overview
Bill Ward was born in Birmingham, England on May 5, 1948. He had an early interest in music, listening to great bands of the 1940s and playing drums as a child. Growing up, Ward was influenced by jazz drummers such as Louie Bellson and Gene Krupa.
In the mid-1960s, he joined his first band, the Rest, as a drummer. Ward then joined the blues rock band Mythology, which also included guitarist Tony Iommi. When Mythology dissolved in 1968, Ward and Iommi formed a new band with Ozzy Osbourne and Geezer Butler.
Ward launched his solo music career a few years after his departure from Black Sabbath in the mid-1980s.
In 1990, he released his first solo studio album, “Ward One: Along the Way.”
In 1997, he released his next album, “When the Bough Breaks.” Ward’s third solo album, “Accountable Beasts,” was released 18 years later; nevertheless, one of its tracks, “Straws,” had previously been released as a charity single in 2002.
Ward has hosted a monthly online radio show called “Rock 50” since 2002. The show is broadcast from Cerritos College’s WPMD and covers a variety of metal and rock music.
Ward later joined the band Day of Errors in 2016, which was one of his latter musical undertakings. Guitarist Joe Amodea and vocalist Jason Bragg are also members of the band. Day of Errors’ albums includes “Blaspheming at Creation,” “Dark,” and “Ghost Train.”
Personal Life and Health
Ward has three children: a girl named Emily and two sons named Nigel and Aron.
Ward has had several health issues over the years. Aside from his noted alcoholism in the 1970s and early 1980s, he died of a heart attack in 1998 while on tour with Black Sabbath.
Later, in 2013, he had gastrointestinal surgery as well as a shoulder operation. Ward’s lifestyle has apparently altered dramatically since his days with Black Sabbath, as he no longer smokes, drinks does drugs, or consumes animal products.
1 Bill Ward (Actor) Net Worth
- Author: unlimited-tech.com
- Published Date: 02/03/2022
- Review: 4.9 (604 vote)
- Summary: · Bill Ward is an English actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Bill Ward, not to be confused with British musician Bill Ward,
- Matching search results: Before starting his acting career, Ward worked as an advertising executive. He initially worked as an account manager, then became a senior strategist for some of the major advertising agencies in the UK. He then made his acting debut in the 1984 …
2 What is Bill Ward Net Worth – Biography & Career
- Author: networthmasters.com
- Published Date: 09/25/2021
- Review: 4.72 (274 vote)
- Summary: · Bill Ward is an English musician and visible artist who has a web value of $65 million. Bill Ward is greatest recognized for being the unique
- Matching search results: Ward has had numerous well being struggles over the a long time. Past his famous alcohol abuse within the 70s and early 80s, he suffered a coronary heart assault in 1998 throughout tour rehearsals with Black Sabbath. Later, in 2013, he underwent …
3 Bill Ward Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 09/19/2021
- Review: 4.42 (273 vote)
- Summary: Bill Ward net worth: Bill Ward is an English musician and visual artist who has a net worth of $65 million dollars
- Matching search results: Bill Ward is an English musician and visual artist who has a net worth of $65 million. Bill Ward is best known for being the original drummer in the English heavy metal band Black Sabbath. Later, he embarked on a solo career with such albums as …
4 Bill Ward | Famous People Facts – Kidadl
- Author: kidadl.com
- Published Date: 02/12/2022
- Review: 4.29 (302 vote)
- Summary: · Bill Ward’s net worth of $65 million makes him one of the wealthiest heavy-metal drummers in the world. Bill Ward has been associated with the
- Matching search results: Known as Bill, he developed an interest in playing the drums at a young age, and started listening to the Big Bands of the ’40s, as well as blues and rock. Ward was mainly influenced by drummers like Louie Bellson, Gene Krupa, Bernard Purdie, Joe …
5 Bill Ward Net Worth: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, & more
- Author: marketlooker.com
- Published Date: 01/14/2022
- Review: 4 (471 vote)
- Summary: · Is Bill Ward Gay?: No. Profession: Musician and Visual Artist. Salary: … Net Worth : $70 Million. Last Updated: May 2022
- Matching search results: Bill Ward has been one of the greatest musicians of all time, and his work speaks for himself. One lesson which we can all learn from his life is his ability to recover from adverse times. With that being said, we wish him the best of luck for all …
6 Bill Ward (actor) Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, and More
- Author: popularinside.com
- Published Date: 07/07/2022
- Review: 3.94 (215 vote)
- Summary: Bill Ward (actor)’s net worth is $1M – $5M. Source of Income. Actor. Net
- Matching search results: The end of this blog post has been a lot about Bill Ward (actor) and his long career, which is great for those who want to learn more about this Actor. We Covered his net worth, age, height, career, family, relationship and affair, wiki-bio, and …
7 Black Sabbath Members Net Worth in 2022
- Author: metalshout.com
- Published Date: 07/15/2022
- Review: 3.76 (353 vote)
- Summary: As the original drummer of Black Sabbath, Bill Ward has also become famous for his works with the band. Also, Ward had
- Matching search results: When the band was first formed in 1968, Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Bill Ward, and Geezer Butler were the band’s main members. During their first and the longest period which lasted 38-years, Black Sabbath had released 8 live albums, 16 compilation …
8 Bill Ward Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 04/23/2022
- Review: 3.54 (578 vote)
- Summary: Bill Ward Net Worth $65 Million … Bill Ward started playing the drums as a child, and in the mid-’60s, he played in a band called The Rest. Soon after, Bill and
- Matching search results: By the end of the ‘70s, Black Sabbath had released four more platinum albums: “Master of Reality” (1971), “Vol. 4” (1972), “Sabbath Bloody Sabbath” (1973), and “We Sold Our Soul for Rock ‘n’ Roll” (1975). At the time, Ward became a multi-millionaire …
9 Who Is The Richest Black Sabbath Member? Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward Net Worth In 2021
- Author: metalcastle.net
- Published Date: 11/22/2021
- Review: 3.38 (275 vote)
- Summary: · Net Worth: $70 million ; Bill Ward is best known for his works with his band ; Black Sabbath. He was the original drummer of the band throughout
- Matching search results: Rocking out the stage with his bandmates until the band’s disbanding in 2017, Geezer Butler had appeared in Black Sabbath‘s 14 studio albums. Debuted in 1970 with the band’s self-titled album, Butler had lastly appeared on the band’s 13 just like …
10 Bill Ward Net Worth 2022 | Salary | House | Cars Collection
- Author: networthbro.com
- Published Date: 12/01/2021
- Review: 3.03 (421 vote)
- Summary: Bill Ward is a musician and visual artist who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. How Much Bill Ward Earns A Year? Annual: $70 000 000; Monthly: $5833333,33
- Matching search results: In 1970, they released their self-titled debut and their fame began. It was only a few short months later when Paranoid was released and the true glory would really begin. Ward stayed with them through what many consider to be the classic period of …
11 Bill Ward Net worth, Age: Bio-Wiki, Weight, Kids, Wife 2022
- Author: thepersonage.com
- Published Date: 11/22/2021
- Review: 2.8 (108 vote)
- Summary: · The net worth is $70 Million. Is Bill Ward Married? He is single. What is the profession of Bill Ward? He is a Musician (Drummer)
- Matching search results: These are the information you might be looking for the weight, height, age, and bio of William Thomas Ward. By all this information you can clearly know about this person. There may have some wrong information if you find anything like that you can …
Did Bill Ward play with Dio?
Bill Ward Admits He Acted Disrespectfully When Dio Joined Black Sabbath. Bill Ward, the drummer of the heavy metal band Black Sabbath, has recalled the day that he left shockingly on Black Sabbath mid-tour in 1980 and admitted a shocking truth by confirming that he acted disrespectfully.
What happened to Bill Ward the drummer for Black Sabbath?
Ward was due to play a string of dates with his new band in December 2017 but had to cancel these when he was hospitalised with heart problems in November. He once again reunited with Iommi and Butler in Los Angeles in May 2019, as Black Sabbath was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Grammy.
Why is it called Black Sabbath?
Osbourne, Butler, Iommi, and Ward, schoolmates in Birmingham in the late 1960s, formed the blues bands Polka Tulk and Earth. These evolved into Black Sabbath, which was named after a Butler song inspired by a Boris Karloff movie.
Thank you for reading my Bill Ward overview. We hope that this article has helped to give you a better understanding of the man and his work. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.