Asher Roth is an American rapper and actor. He is best known for his debut album, “Asleep in the Bread Aisle, ” which was released in 2009. Roth has also appeared in several films and television shows, including “The Hangover Part III” and “Entourage. “
Fidlar will give you an overview of his life and career, as well as updated information on Asher Roth net worth and salary for 2023.
What is Asher Roth’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Asher Roth is an American rapper with a net worth of $2 million. He has earned his wealth through his successful music career. Roth began his career in 2007 with the release of his debut album, Asleep in the Bread Aisle.
The album was a commercial success, reaching number five on the Billboard 200 chart. It was also well-received by critics, earning Roth a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Album.
Roth has since released two more albums, 2009’s The Greenhouse Effect and 2012’s Is This Too Orange.
Both albums have been commercially successful, helping to grow Roth’s net worth. In addition to his music career, Roth has also earned money through endorsement deals with companies like Reebok and Vitaminwater.
Asher Roth Overview
Asher Roth was born on August 11, 1985, in Morrisville, Pennsylvania. His parents, Elizabeth and David Roth were both accountants. Asher has two younger sisters, Emily and Sarah.
Asher Roth attended Pennsbury High School, where he was a member of the track team.
He graduated from Pennsbury High School in 2003. After high school, Asher Roth attended West Chester University, where he studied marketing. He graduated from West Chester University in 2007.
Asher Roth is an American rapper and songwriter. He is perhaps best known for his debut single, “I Love College,” which became a viral hit in 2009.
Roth has released two studio albums, Asleep in the Bread Aisle (2009) and RetroHash (2014). He is currently signed to Def Jam Recordings.
Roth began his career as a college student, releasing his first mixtape, The Greenhouse Effect, in 2008. The mixtape caught the attention of several music executives, and Roth was soon signed to a record deal with SRC Records.
His debut single, “I Love College,” was released in early 2009 and quickly went viral, becoming a top 40 hit in the United States.
Roth’s debut album, Asleep in the Bread Aisle, was released later that year to mixed reviews but strong sales. The album’s second single, “Lark on My Go-Kart,” was also a success, peaking at number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100.
In 2010, Roth signed with Def Jam Recordings and began working on his second studio album. The album, RetroHash, was released in 2014 with positive reviews.
The lead single, “Tangerine,” peaked at number 28 on the Billboard Hot 100. Roth has continued to release new music since the release of RetroHash, and he remains an active touring artist.
Roth has been in a relationship with model Emily Ritz since 2012. The couple has one child together, a daughter named Ava.
Why Is Asher Roth Famous?
Asher Roth is famous for being a white rapper. He is one of the few white rappers to have achieved mainstream success in the hip-hop industry. Asher Roth’s music is characterized by its relaxed and laid-back style.
He has been praised for his ability to appeal to a wide range of listeners, including those who do not typically enjoy hip-hop music.
Asher Roth has released two studio albums, both of which have received positive reviews from critics. In addition to his music career, Asher Roth is also an accomplished actor, having appeared in several films and television shows.
1 Who is Asher Roth Dating Now?
- Author: datingcelebs.com
- Published Date: 01/30/2023
- Review: 4.88 (630 vote)
- Summary: Profession. Rapper ; Net Worth. $2 million ; Martial Status. Single ; Height. 5′ 10″ ; Ethnicity. White
- Matching search results: Asher Roth girlfriends: He had at least 1 relationship previously. Asher Roth has not been previously engaged. Asher Roth has been in a relationship with Anna Brothman. We are currently in process of looking up information on the previous dates and …
- Source: 🔗
2 Asher Roth Net Worth 2018 – Gazette Review
- Author: gazettereview.com
- Published Date: 10/15/2021
- Review: 4.63 (429 vote)
- Summary: · How wealthy is the recording artist? How much has he banked from his music career? According to sources, Asher Roth has amassed a net worth of
- Matching search results: An American rapper, Asher Roth rose to fame with the release of his debut single I Love College in 2009. Since then, he has come out with several other tracks including Lark on My Go-Kart, She Don’t Wanna Man, G.R.I.N.D. (Get Ready It’s a New Day) …
- Source: 🔗
3 Asher Roth Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Nationality, Relationship, wiki!
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 09/19/2021
- Review: 4.56 (263 vote)
- Summary: · Asher Roth is projected to have a net worth of $2 million as of 2020. · AsherRothVEVO is the name of his YouTube channel. On May 11, 2009, he
- Matching search results: Crash by Dave Matthews Band was the first CD I ever purchased… that’s how suburban I am… I really got into hip hop in 1998 when I heard Jay-Annie Z’s sample…. When I wrote my “A Milli” freestyle, I was listening to ten years of hip hop and not …
- Source: 🔗
4 Did Asher Roth finish college?
- Author: famuse.co
- Published Date: 05/29/2023
- Review: 4.39 (311 vote)
- Summary: In 2019, Forbes estimated his net worth at $740 million . … Sean Combs. Born, Sean John Combs November 4, 1969 New York City, U.S.. Other names
- Matching search results: Why do they call him Cheddar Bob? From the Eminem’s documentary, Diamonds and Pearls, One of Marshall’s childhood friends Robert Claus, claims to be the inspiration for the Cheddar Bob character in 8 Mile. Cheddar Bob’s Last name is Zorowsky, it was …
- Source: 🔗
5 Asher Roth Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 05/22/2023
- Review: 4 (348 vote)
- Summary: According to sources, it is estimated that Roth’s overall net worth is $2 million, an amount acquired through his career in the music industry, during which he
- Matching search results: To speak further of his career, Asher has released one more full length album, entitled “RetroHash”, in April 2014, which debuted in 45th place on the Billboard 200 chart. Roth has also released two more mixtapes “Pabst and Jazz”, and “Greenhouse …
- Source: 🔗
FAQs About Asher Roth
Does Asher Roth still make music?
Roth released his debut studio album, Asleep in the Bread Aisle, on April 20, 2009, by Universal Motown, SRC, and School Boy Records, the latter of which was launched by Roth’s former manager Scooter Braun.
What is Scooter Braun net worth?
Scooter Braun is an American music manager who has a net worth of $500 million.
Who is Asher Roth’s manager?
Asher Roth is an American rapper and songwriter. He is perhaps best known for his debut single, “I Love College,” which became a viral hit in 2009. He is currently signed to Def Jam Recordings.
Thanks for reading! If you’re looking for more information on Asher Roth’s net worth and salary, be sure to check out our other blog posts. And don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest updates!