Ally Sheedy is an entrepreneur, TV host, and former heir to the LTV 1986 fortune. She is best known as the CEO, and founder of she knows, a platform that helps people learn how to build successful businesses. In this article, Fidlarmusic will take a look at Ally Sheedy net worth in 2023 and more.
What is Ally Sheedy’s Net Worth and Salary 2023
Ally Sheedy is a $4 million net worth American actress and writer. Sheedy’s net worth was accumulated through her theater appearances, film and television productions, and as the author of the books “She Was Nice to Mice” (1975) and “Yesterday I Saw the Sun: Poems” (1991).
Ally originally gained notoriety as a wayward adolescent who, along with computer nerd Matthew Broderick, nearly caused World War III in “WarGames” (1983).
Two years later, she appeared in two additional important films: “The Breakfast Club,” in which she played a misfit who spends one day in detention, and “St. Elmo’s Fire,” in which she played a rebellious Gen-Xer.
The three smash films gained Sheedy membership in the so-called “Brat Pack,” an exclusive club of young, rich, and famous actors of the 1980s that included Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, and Rob Lowe.
Ally Sheedy Overview
Allison Sheedy was born in New York City to Charlotte (née Kaplan), a writer, and John J. Sheedy, Jr., an advertising executive. She has two siblings, Meghan and Patrick. Sheedy attended the all-girls Catholic school St. Vincent’s Academy in Manhattan of Irish Catholic descent. She graduated from high school in 1978.
As a teenager, Sheedy’s first role was as a player in the Broadway production of Peter Pan. She also appeared in an episode of Spenser: For Hire episode, based on Robert B. Parker’s detective novels.
She began dancing with the American Ballet Theatre at the age of six, and she originally aspired to be a dancer. Ally eventually changed her mind and decided to study acting with Harold Guskin.
Sheedy wrote “She Was Nice to Mice” when she was 12 years old, and it became a best-seller after being published by McGraw-Hill Education. She also appeared in “To Tell the Truth” in 1975.
When Ally was 18, she relocated to Los Angeles and enrolled at the University of Southern California to study acting. She began her acting career while in college and finished the three years of coursework required for a BFA in acting.
Ally Sheedy’s career in Hollywood began when she was just a teenager. She made her film debut in Bad Boys (1983), which was a commercial and critical success.
She followed this up with another hit, The Breakfast Club (1985). Sheedy’s career took a turn in the late 1980s when she appeared in a string of box office flops.
She regained her footing in the early 1990s with roles in successful films like High Art (1998) and The Breakfast Club (1985).
She has since appeared in a variety of films, including the cult classic Donnie Darko (2001).
Sheedy has also appeared on television, most notably in a recurring role on the hit show Psych (2006-2014).
In recent years, she has appeared in the films Let’s Be Cops (2014) and Home Invasion (2016).
In the 1980s, Sheedy dated Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora for less than a year. She claimed in the Los Angeles Times that the relationship led to her drug misuse, which Sambora disputed.
Sheedy was admitted to the Hazelden Foundation in 1985 and treated for a sleeping pill addiction in the 1990s, an experience she leaned on for her portrayal as a drug-addicted photographer in High Art.
Sheedy married David Lansbury, the nephew of Angela Lansbury and the son of Edgar Lansbury, the original producer of Godspell, on April 12, 1992. Beckett, their son, was born in 1994. Beckett is a trans man, and Sheedy claims she “learned a lot” from his transition.
Sheedy stated in 2008 that she and Lansbury had filed for divorce.
Sheedy tweeted the #MeToo hashtag along with the names of James Franco and Christian Slater in January 2018, indicating that they had been sexually inappropriate with her, but afterward removed the tweets.
Franco stated that he had no idea why Sheedy would make such things.
1 What Is Ally Sheedy Doing Now? Ally Sheedy Bio, Husband, Net Worth, And More
- Author: latestnews.fresherslive.com
- Published Date: 05/12/2023
- Review: 4.82 (836 vote)
- Summary: · Ally Sheedy’s exact net worth is currently unclear. However, an estimate can be derived based on her job and lifestyle
- Matching search results: Many of us will recognize Ally Sheedy as an initial member of the famous Brat Pack from the 1980s, since she was one of the features we were used to seeing on a regular basis. It’s significant to remember that she co-starred in Bad Boys with Sean …
- Source: 🔗
2 Ally Sheedy Bio, Affair, Divorce, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Kids
- Author: marriedbiography.com
- Published Date: 04/26/2023
- Review: 4.61 (220 vote)
- Summary: · Ally Sheedy: Net Worth, Salary … As of 2023, she has collected an estimated net worth of around $4 million from her professional career. But her
- Matching search results: As a teenager, Ally Sheedy started in local stage productions and appeared in several television films in 1981. She appeared in the three episodes of the television series ‘Hill Street Blues’ and debuted her feature film ‘Bad Boys’ in 1983, where …
- Source: 🔗
3 Ally Sheedy – Net Worth 2023/2021, Salary, Age, Bio, Family, Career
- Author: popularnetworth.com
- Published Date: 10/21/2021
- Review: 4.57 (434 vote)
- Summary: · From her professional career, Ally Sheedy has amassed a net worth of roughly $4 million. Her pay, however, is kept a secret. Early Life and
- Matching search results: Ally first appeared in the show ‘Kyle XY’ on March 3, 2008, in the episode ‘Leapin’ Lizards of ‘C.S.I.’ and was introduced as Sarah in the episode ‘Leapin’ Lizards of ‘C.S.I.’ On the USA Network television drama ‘Psych,’ she played Mr. Yang and …
- Source: 🔗
4 Ally Sheedy Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 06/23/2023
- Review: 4.34 (340 vote)
- Summary: Ally Sheedy Net Worth $4 Million ; Net Worth, $4 Million ; Date Of Birth, June 13, 1962 ; Place Of Birth, New York City, New York, USA ; Height, 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Matching search results: In 1985 Sheedy’s career was boosted with her appearance as high-school student Allison in the popular comedy-drama film “The Breakfast Club” – the group of actors in the film later became known as the Brat Pack. The film was praised as one of the …
- Source: 🔗
5 The Breakfast Club 35 Years Later: How Much Are the Stars Worth Today?
- Author: cheatsheet.com
- Published Date: 10/26/2021
- Review: 4 (579 vote)
- Summary: · Sheedy starred as Allison, the self-proclaimed basket case in The Breakfast Club. Fans may also recognize her from other ’80s gems such as
- Matching search results: When The Breakfast Club premiered in theaters in 1985, it spoke to a generation. Today, the John Hughes-directed film remains one of the most iconic productions of the ‘80s, and the principal actors have remained fixtures in Hollywood. Here is what …
- Source: 🔗
6 Ally Sheedy Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 02/10/2023
- Review: 3.95 (313 vote)
- Summary: Ally Sheedy net worth: Ally Sheedy is an American actress and writer who has a net worth of $4 million. Ally Sheedy accumulated her net worth
- Matching search results: Early Life: Ally Sheedy was born Alexandra Elizabeth Sheedy on June 13, 1962, in New York City. Her mother, Charlotte, was a writer and press agent, and her father, John, worked as an advertising executive. Ally’s parents divorced in the early …
- Source: 🔗
7 Ally Sheedy Net Worth: What Nationality Is Ally Sheedy?
- Author: trendingnewsbuzz.com
- Published Date: 08/01/2023
- Review: 3.62 (465 vote)
- Summary: · Ally Sheedy Net Worth. Ad. In the film “WarGames,” Ally initially gained notoriety as a wayward adolescent who, together with computer nerd
- Matching search results: Sheedy appeared in many TV movies in the 1990s, including “Chantilly Lace” (1993), “Parallel Lives” (1994), and “The Haunting of Seacliff Inn,” as well as the films “Only the Lonely” (1991), “Man’s Best Friend” (1993), and “Highball” (1997). She was …
- Source: 🔗
8 Ally Sheedys Net Worth: All About The Actress Earnings
- Author: otakukart.com
- Published Date: 02/27/2023
- Review: 3.47 (246 vote)
- Summary: · Ally is not only an actress, but she is a writer too. She earns through multiple sources like her performance on stage, movies, TV Series, and
- Matching search results: She worked in movies like ‘The Breakfast Club’ and ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’, both the movies brought a lot of fame and wealth to Sheedy. Furthermore, she acted in Wargames, Short Circuit, and High Art. All these movies did well, and Ally became a …
- Source: 🔗
How old is Ally Sheedy now? Where is Ally Sheedy now?
--> 60 years
On 13-6-1962 Ally Sheedy (nickname: Ally) was born in New York City, New York, U.S. She is now 60 years of age.
Who are Ally Sheedy’s parents?
Sheedy’s mother is Eastern European Jewish, whereas her father is of Irish Catholic background.
What is Anthony Michael Hall’s net worth
Anthony Michael Hall is an American actor, producer, and director who has a net worth of $4 million.
What is Emilio Estevez net worth
Emilio Estevez is an American actor who has a net worth of $18 million
What is Molly Ringwald’s net worth
Molly Ringwald is an American actress who has a net worth of $11 million
Thanks for reading! If you’re a fan of Ally Sheedy, Be sure to check out Ally Sheedy’s upcoming projects and her work from the past. She is an incredible actress and writer, and we can’t wait to see what she does next. You can find more information on her website.