FIDLAR will help you know What is Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth 2022: Best Guide
Alfonso Ribeiro is an actor, director, and producer who is best known for his role as Carlton Banks on the NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. He has also appeared in numerous films and television shows over the course of his career. In this blog, we will take a look at Alfonso Ribeiro’s life and career.
What is Alfonso Ribeiro’s Net Worth and Salary?
Alfonso Ribeiro is a $4 million net worth American actor, director, dancer, and television personality. He is best recognized for his role as Carlton Banks in the popular TV series “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” He has hosted “America’s Funniest Home Videos” since 2015.
Alfonso Ribeiro Overview
Early Life and Career
Alfonso Ribeiro, who was born on September 21, 1971 in The Bronx, New York, began working in show business at the age of eight. Ribeiro’s first notable role as a child was in the Broadway production of “The Tap Dance Kid,” for which he received an Outer Critics Circle Award nomination.
Ribeiro featured in a Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson as a dancer in 1984.
During filming, a false story spread that Ribeiro died after snapping his neck while dancing in the commercial. Later same year, he was cast as Rick Schroder’s best friend in the TV series “Silver Spoons.”
In 1985, he appeared on MTV as himself, promoting a dance instruction book he had created called “Alfonso’s Breakin’ & Poppin’ Book.” Ribeiro released “Timebomb,” a 12-inch rap single on Prism Records in 1986.
On the hit TV show “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” Ribeiro landed his breakout role as Carlton Banks, Will Smith’s lead character.
He was on the show till 1996. Carlton became famous for constantly dancing to Tom Jones’ “It’s Not Unusual,” a dance routine that became known as “The Carlton” in popular culture.
He began voicing the roles of Randy Robertson and Robbie Robertson on the “Spider-Man” TV series in 1994, and he appeared as Dr. Maxwell Stanton on “In the House” from 1996 to 1999. He won the reality TV show “Celebrity Duets” in 2006 as a celebrity vocalist, defeating runner-up Lucy Lawless.
Ribeiro began hosting Game Show Network’s “GSN Live” in 2008, and the following year got the hosting post on “Catch 21.” Until 2011, he presented the popular card game show.
Ribeiro has since been on “Things We Do for Love,” “Big Time Rush,” “Shake It Up,” the ABC Family game show “Spell-Mageddon,” and the British reality TV show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” On December 5, 2013, he was ousted from the latter, finishing in seventh place.
Ribeiro made a surprise cameo appearance on “The Graham Norton Show” in May 2013 to perform The Carlton Dance with guests Will and Jaden Smith.
He also featured on the hit ABC television show “Dancing With the Stars” in 2014, where he won the competition with his partner Witney Carson.
In week one, he became only the fourth celebrity dancer in the show’s history to get a 9 from each judge. He returned as a guest judge in Week 3 of Season 21 of the show in September 2015.
In 2015, Ribeiro began hosting/narrating the TV shows Unwrapped 2.0 and America’s Funniest Home Videos. He is also a director, having directed All of Us from 2006 to 2007, Meet the Browns from 2009 to 2010, and Are We There Yet? from 2011 to 2012.
In October 2018, Ribeiro began presenting the UK game show “Money Tree,” and he also served as a guest judge on “Strictly Come Dancing.”
Sun Broadcast Group started his syndicated radio show “The 90s with Alfonso Ribeiro” on different radio stations across the United States in July 2019.
Daena Kramer, a radio veteran, is his co-host. The three-hour weekly show celebrates ’90s music and culture, with the two hosts sharing stories, funny memories, and pop culture trivia from the decade.
Since 2015, he has presented “America’s Funniest Home Videos.” Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the show’s 31st season debuted in October 2020 with no live audience but a virtual one.
In 2020, Ribeiro appeared in a series of advertisements for State Farm Insurance as a Chris Paul fan.
Ribeiro received Image Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1996 and In the House in 1998.
His performance in “Catch 21” garnered him a nomination for Outstanding Game Show Host at the 2020 Daytime Emmys, however he lost to Alex Trebek.
From January 2002 to August 2006, Alfonso was married to Robin Stapler. They have a daughter who they share joint custody of.
In October 2012, he married writer Angela Unkrich, and they have three children: Alfonso Lincoln Ribeiro Jr. (b. 2013), also known as A.J., Anders Reyn Ribeiro (b. 2015), and Ava Sue Ribeiro (b. May 2019). The family currently resides in Los Angeles.
In December 2018, NBC and CBS reported that Ribeiro has filed a lawsuit against Epic Games for using the stolen choreography of his popular “Carlton Dance.”
It’s a dance that players may purchase for their avatars in the game “Fortnite.” The United States Copyright Office refused Ribeiro a copyright for his dance in January 2019, and he dropped the lawsuit in March 2019.
1 How much is Alfonso Ribeiro Worth?
- Author: celebrity.fm
- Published Date: 05/04/2022
- Review: 4.9 (602 vote)
- Summary: Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth: Alfonso Ribeiro is an American actor, director, dancer, and TV personality who has a net
- Matching search results: Will Smith and Jeff Townes have remained close friends and claim that they never split up, having made songs together under Smith’s solo performer credit. DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince have sold over 5.5 million albums in the US. They also …
2 The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cast Net Worth and Who Made the Most From the Show
- Author: cheatsheet.com
- Published Date: 06/03/2022
- Review: 4.61 (316 vote)
- Summary: · Finally, Alfonso Ribeiro, as the iconic sweater-wearing and swivel-dancing Carlton Banks, is reported to be worth $7 million
- Matching search results: The Things outlines how much each of the new cast members is worth and earnings based on the new reboot, Bel-Air. Jabari Banks took on Will Smith’s role, and he’s worth between $100,000 and $125,000. Olly Sholotan, who plays Carlton, is reported to …
3 Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth: Career, Biography, Family, Controversies
- Author: thesuperficial.com
- Published Date: 07/14/2022
- Review: 4.5 (254 vote)
- Summary: · According to our reports, the host of America’s Funniest Home Videos, Alfonso Ribeiro net worth is reckoned to be $4 million (give or take) as
- Matching search results: When an actor becomes a part of a TV show and the character he/she plays becomes a fan favorite, most of us tend to think that they are paid handsomely for their roles. Well, the thing is, sometimes it is true, and sometimes it is not. Take the …
4 Alfonso Ribeiro net worth 2021 | His Career and Achievements
- Author: thesquander.com
- Published Date: 09/16/2021
- Review: 4.29 (437 votes)
- Summary: Biography: Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth: $10 million ; Alfonso Ribeiro wife: Angela Unkrich and Robin Stapler ; Profession: Voice actor, Dancer, Comedian, Singer,
- Matching search results: Alfonso is from the Bronx in New York and his parents are both Trinidadian. He is an actor, show host, television director, and dancer. In 1983, he played a leading role in The Tap Dance Kid, a Broadway musical. He was nominated for an Outer Critics …
5 Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth 2022 (With All Earning Sources)
- Author: whatstheirnetworth.com
- Published Date: 01/07/2022
- Review: 4.03 (332 vote)
- Summary: · Alfonso Ribeiro is a great American actor, director, dancer, and television personality who has a net worth of $7 million
- Matching search results: Alfonso Ribeiro did his first directorial role in a TV series, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air season 6, and the episode was ‘I, Ooh, Baby, Baby.’ He got plenty of acclamation for a first-time director. And from that time, he has directed many episodes …
6 Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 05/02/2022
- Review: 3.93 (225 vote)
- Summary: A well-known dancer, as well as an actor, how rich is Alfonso Ribeiro? According to sources, Alfonso Ribeiro’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million,
- Matching search results: Alfonso Ribeiro was born in 1971, in New York, United States. Ribeiro started his acting career when he was eight years old, and by the time he was 12, he was already known for his appearance in “The Tap Dance Kid” musical on Broadway. The latter …
7 Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth Revealed After He Joins Tyra Banks As Dwts Co-host
- Author: therecenttimes.com
- Published Date: 11/08/2021
- Review: 3.68 (591 vote)
- Summary: · Finding out Alfonso Ribeiro’s net worth: A man of many talents on the DWTS. Alfonso Ribeiro is a multitalented individual who worked hard to
- Matching search results: Later, he attracted notoriety by co-starring in a commercial with the late Michael Jackson. He became well-known in 1990 thanks to his role as Carlton Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when he performed a well-known dance number to Tom Jones’ …
8 Alfonso Ribeiro – Net Worth, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki
- Author: successtitan.com
- Published Date: 03/18/2022
- Review: 3.41 (556 vote)
- Summary: Estimated net worth: $10 million. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE Dan Curtis Net Worth, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki
- Matching search results: If you would like to get a better glimpse into Ribeiro’s personal life, you can follow him on social media. Like every celebrity, Ribeiro is present on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. On Instagram only, he has more than 1 million followers, so we …
What ethnicity is Alfonso Ribeiro?
Ribeiro was born in New York City in the Riverdale neighborhood of The Bronx to Afro-Trinidadian parents. His paternal grandfather was Albert Ribeiro, a Trinidadian calypsonian of African and Portuguese descent, known professionally as Lord Hummingbird.
Did Alfonso Ribeiro take dance lessons?
Ribeiro was tapped to play one of the leading roles—a child who aspires to be a dancer—even though he had never had any formal acting or dance training.
What dance did Alfonso Ribeiro make popular?
Perhaps the most enduring of all is the iconic ‘Carlton Dance’, created by actor Alfonso Ribeiro (and recreated by us every Saturday night).
Thank you for reading my article on the conclusion of Alfonso Ribeiro. Fidlarmusic hopes that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this article We hope that you will find it informative and helpful in your search for information on Alfonso Ribeiro