- Max Kuehn
This article explains how to transfer music from computer to iPhone for free. Your computer must be running Apple iTunes, and you must have an Apple account. Or, you have to download the apps we will mention below to perform the tasks. Let’s get started!
How To Transfer Songs From Computer To iPhone With iTunes
iPhone users often ask how to copy songs from their computer to the iPhone. It isn’t as simple as they make it sound. Apple makes a lot of money from iTunes sales, so they clarified that song transfer would not be easy for users.
They had to navigate through the red tape to transfer songs to other devices. Apple did not make it simple when they created iTunes. If they needed to transfer files using iTunes, a new user would not know where to start. These are the correct instructions.
You can manually add files to iTunes by following these steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
2. Install the most recent version of iTunes on your computer.
3. Select the music file that you wish to add to your library.
4. Drag and drop files to your iPhone from the left side panel.
You can only add music to iTunes if you have a single library.
These steps will help you if you’re unable to manually upload files to your device.
1. As before, connect both devices using a USB cable.
2. Install the most recent version of iTunes on your computer.
3. A phone icon will appear at the top left corner of the iTunes window. It is your iPhone’s icon.
4. Click on “Summary” on the left side of the window
5. Go to the Options, and click on “Manually Manage Music and Videos”.
6. Click “Apply” to close the form.
You can transfer music files from your iPhone, but it takes a lot of work. It works, however, and it is an option. iTunes can be used to add songs to iPhone using a PC.
How To Transfer Songs From Computer To iPhone Without iTunes
Transfer Music From Computer To iPhone Using Tenorshare Icarefone.
Many users nowadays are searching for apps other than iTunes to transfer data. Apple-certified apps are preferred for transferring songs from computer to iPhone.
This is due to Apple’s restrictions on music file transfer. However, there are more efficient methods to accomplish the task. One of these is Tenorshare iCareFone.
Many were confused about how to transfer music from computer to iPhone. Tenorshare iCareFone is already capable of transferring music files from PC to Mac to iOS devices. It’s available for Windows and Mac.
It can transfer music files from your computer to your iPhone and vice versa. If you have any questions, please read the steps below.
1. Get the Tenorshare app iCareFone trial on your computer.
2. Start the app from your computer, then connect your iPhone to your computer using a data cable.
3. The computer will recognize the iPhone in a matter of seconds and navigate to “Manage,” the main interface.
4. Select “Music” from the list.
5. Next, click on “Import” at the top of your panel. Choose the songs you want to import and then transfer them to your iPhone.
You can now see how easy it is to transfer songs from your iPhone to your PC using the Tenorshare app iCareFone. It’s faster than iTunes and is much more convenient than iTunes.
Using EaseUS MobileMover
The reliable iPhone transfer software EaseUS MobiMover is a great choice to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone quickly and safely. It also allows you:
- Transfer music from iPhone or iPod to computer
- Send photos, videos, and contacts to other devices.
- It supports data transfer in addition to video download, WhatsApp backup and Restore, and iPhone backup & Restore. This tool can help you manage your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch content.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone and computer to EaseUS MobiMover. Next, click PC to phone > Select files.
Step 2. Select the music files that you wish to transfer from your computer to your iPhone, and then click “Open.”
Step 3. Once it is done, open the Music app on your iOS device to start listening to music.
Now you can listen to your favorite songs on your iPhone after transferring music from Windows.
Transfer Music From PC To iPhone With Cloud Services
A cloud service such as Dropbox is another popular method to transfer music from Windows and iPhone. A cloud storage service allows you to store files, including music, and access them on any device that uses the service.
You need to ensure that Dropbox works smoothly when you want to add music to iPhone using a computer.
- The same account is used on both the iPhone and PC.
- Your devices have reliable and stable network connections.
- Your account storage limit doesn’t allow for music files to exceed it.
Are you ready? Let’s now see how to transfer music without iTunes from your PC to your iPhone.
You can transfer songs from your PC to your iPhone using Dropbox.
Step 1. Dropbox can be downloaded and installed on your Windows PC and your iPhone (at a minimum on the iOS device).
Step 2. Sign in to Dropbox using the same account you used on your devices.
Step 3. You will need to transfer music to your iPhone from your computer. To do this, you can upload the music files from your computer to cloud storage.
Open Dropbox and click “Upload Files” to choose the songs to be uploaded.
Dropbox.com allows you to upload items to Dropbox even if Dropbox is not installed on your computer.
Step 4. Wait for Dropbox music to be synced across all your devices.
Step 5. Once it is done, open the Dropbox app on iOS, and you’ll see items that have been synced to your Windows computer.
Step 6. Select the songs you like and save them to your internal storage.
Why Can’t My Music Be Transferred From My Computer Onto My iPhone?
If you are having trouble transferring music from iTunes to iPhone with iTunes, it could be because you haven’t checked the “Music” option when you sync music. Go to the iTunes music tab, and look for “Enter Music library” option.
Can You Airdrop A Song To iPhone From Mac?
Transfer music from Mac to iPhone with AirDrop. An AirDrop is a great option if you want to transfer music from Mac and iPhone wirelessly.
The majority of new iOS models have an integrated AirDrop feature. This allows us to connect Mac and iPhone, which allows us to transfer any data.
Why Can’t Airdrop Work From My Mac To My Iphone?
Your AirDrop may not be working on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. First, make sure that Bluetooth is on. Make sure both devices can be found to fix an AirDrop connection. You may need to modify your firewall settings for AirDrop to work on a Mac.
If you’re an iOS user, you will know how difficult it can be to transfer music files without deleting existing files. Apple is very strict on this feature mainly because it is part of its revenue stream. This is why we want to share an app that allows you to transfer music to and from your device without iTunes quickly.
In short, you can transfer music to your iPhone in minutes by following the steps above that best suit your needs. Fidlar hopes you found this article helpful, and please do come back to us for more great related articles!