This Fidlar teaches you how to add music to a picture on iPhone, Android devices, and desktops. It is very easy to use. This is not difficult. It is as easy as finding the right tool to help you do it. Please keep reading below!
How To Add Music To Pictures
Add Audio To Picture Using BeeCut
BeeCut is the first tool you can use. BeeCut supports aspect ratios of 16:9, 9/16, 1:1, 3;4, and 4:3. This professional editing program allows you to edit and create a video. It allows you to crop, trim, rotate, zoom, rotate and flip video. You can also add text, overlays, filters and other elements to a video.
This tool also allows you to add transitions and photos to create slideshows. Thanks to its intuitive user interface, it is easy to create a slideshow of pictures with this tool.
This is how it works:
For Mac and Windows users:
- Install the BeeCut on your computer by downloading it
- To upload all your photos and music, click on the “Import” or “Import Files” buttons.
- Drag the photos onto the timeline. Drag the music file to your timeline. You can apply transitions manually by clicking the “Transitions” tab. You can also choose to “Apply random Transitions”, if you don’t want them all at once.
- If you wish, edit the photos or apply special effects. Click the “Export” button and save the file.
For Android and iOS users:
- Visit the Google Play Store (Android), and App Store (iOS), and download the app to your mobile phone.
- To upload your photos, tap the “+” icon in the middle. Next, select all photos and tap the “Next step” button in the upper right corner.
- Choose the aspect ratio that best suits your video. It supports 16:9 and 3:4 formats.
- After the photos are uploaded, you can add background music to your video by tapping on the Music” > Add icons. Next, select the song that you wish to add to your video.
- Hit the “Export” button in the upper right corner. You can choose from 480p, 1080p or 720p resolutions. To save your video, tap the “Export” button once more.
Adding Music To A Picture By Using Use LightMV
LightMV is an online alternative to a desktop application. It is an online tool that is so simple that even novice users can use it. You need to choose a theme and upload the photos you wish to use.
There are many themes to choose from, including TikTok Style and Colorful World.
Here are the steps to add background music to a photo slideshow with LightMV.
- Visit LightMV to choose the theme you prefer.
- Click on “Upload”, then select the photos you wish to use. Drag and drop your photos to the scenes in the right panel after you have uploaded them.
- You can either use the default music or create your own. For the slideshow, enter the beginning and ending titles.
- To start creating the video, click on the “Produce” button. Simply click “Play” once you are done to view the video online. You can also share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
Adding Audio Files To Pictures By Using ApowerShow
ApowerShow, another professional tool, can be used to add audio to a photo. You can add music to photos by using the “MV” feature. You can even compile all of these photos in one go. You can also use the “Split Screen” function to play multiple videos at once.
This is how it works:
- The application can be downloaded and launched on your computer.
- Click on the “MV” tab and click the “Add Files” button to upload all your photos. You can drag and drop your files directly into the interface.
- Next, select from the available preset themes.
- You can add music to the “Music” tab. Simply click on “Add Music.”
- Finally, click “Export” under the tab to save the file.
How To Add Music To Photo Using Photo & Video Slideshows
For creating slideshows on iOS, the popular “Photo & Video Slideshow” app is a favourite. It is easy to use, provides all the functionality you need, and offers powerful editing tools.
- You can select multiple photos or videos simultaneously and arrange slideshow items by dragging & dropping
- You can control the length of each video or photo.
- Photos and videos can be cropped, rotated and scaled
- You can trim video to the desired section and change the length of transitions or disable them altogether by using Transition Options
- Besides, you can add your music to your iTunes library and music library from your computer.
- Full HD export at 1080p
- Landscape, Portrait or Square layouts
- Project Library automatically saves your projects for you to revisit later.
Adobe Rush: Pic Music App
Adobe is the king of creative people. Adobe tools are powerful and allow people to tell inspiring stories. Their apps are as powerful as any other software they have.
Adobe Rush, for example, brings Premier’s power to your phone. Adobe Rush allows you to select the photos and videos you wish to combine into a project. Once you have created a timeline, you can add the music.
The app is fast so that you can concentrate on taking great photos and not editing.
Learn How To Add Music To A Picture With Imovie
iMovie is another legend in editing. Apple developed the program and included it preinstalled on almost all Apple products. It’s also easy to use, just like any Apple product.
You need to select a template and then choose the photos and clips you wish to use. The app will automatically create a presentation and play the appropriate music.
How To Add Audio To A Picture Using Go Pro With Splice
Splice is an editing application developed by the same company that makes GoPros. Splice has an additional advantage, even though the interface is simple. Because the company understands that you may want music added to your projects, the app offers access to an extensive library of sounds.
In seconds, you can either create your own music or use existing ones to highlight your portfolio.
Put Music To Pictures With KineMaster
People prefer apps that do more than give them music or cut things for them. These people enjoy the editing process and want to have complete control of the project. KineMaster is the right tool for them.
The app allows you to add layers to your photos and clips. The app will enable you to trim and include multitrack audio. KineMaster will allow you to create professional-quality projects by using your smartphone’s editing software.
That sums up the best tools to put songs to picture slideshows. All of the tools stated above will give you high-quality output. You need to decide which one you think is best for you to utilize. We hope you find this post helpful. Feel free to check our site regularly for more interesting and helpful posts.