The Headrush Pedal board is a great brand new digital signal processing system that accompanies a quad-core processor. This layout relies on the hugely popular Eleven Rack. However, you can run this one along with your foot.
It provides much more than your regular Pedalboard and is a lot more like some guitar effects rack compared to your typical pair of daisy-chained stomp-boxes with high-performance processing. Keep reading Fidlar’s post to see our Headrush Pedalboard Reviews.
Table of Contents
Headrush Pedalboard Review
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Number of Effects: Over 40 effects
- Effects Types: Distortion, Fuzz, Rotary, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Phaser, Reverb, Delay, Wah, Compression, EQ
- Amp Modeling: 33 x amplifiers, 15 x cabinets, 10 x microphones
- Looper: 20 minutes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in), 2 x 1/4″ (stereo return)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (left, right), 2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x 1/4″ (stereo send)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- Expression Control: Volume, Wah, 1 x 1/4″ TRS (secondary expression)
- Features: Load custom Impulse Response files, 4-channel USB out
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 2.9″
- Width: 23.6″
- Depth: 11.2″
- Weight: 15.7 lbs.
- Multi-effects pedal-board.
- Durable chassis.
- Intuitive touchscreen.
- An array of amps, cabs, and mics.
- Single and parallel routing.
- Variety of outputs.
- Although it can be heavily layered and run for 20 minutes, the looper can only hold one loop.
- Find Your Signature Sound – Custom-designed quad-core DSP system with Eleven HD Expanded DSP software provides authentic amp, cab, mic and FX models for unrestricted tone-sculpting capability
Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor
With a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP applications, the HeadRush Pedalboard provides the most flexible, realistic-sounding, and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone, and FX versions ever located at a road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor.
The 7-inch touch screen allows you to touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to immediately create and edit your channels within an unprecedentedly sensible and intuitive manner.
Additionally, it features gapless preset adjustments with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in loop with 20 minutes of recording time, the ability to load custom impulse response documents, and distinctive first boutique effects that can not be found anyplace else.
Whether you’re searching for a traditional hot classic amp using natural tube driveway, broad nearby stereo delay textures together with boundless comments, or even the heaviest of solemn djent tone, then the HeadRush Pedalboard covers all and everything between.
When there are useable Rigs onboard, many users will probably wish to make their very own, and the available versions provide lots of range for a broad selection of tones, particularly in case you opt to upload IRs for almost any rigs that have cab and amp.
Playing the Pedalboard feels nice and places several quality sounds at your disposal: Fender, Marshall, Vox, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie amps feature extensively, while the consequences cover most of the traditional choices and will blend well to make Rigs which are pure consequences pedalboards before your amp.
While the present versions are the same, which you get together with the updated version of Rack, HeadRush informs us that it is working on new versions slated for statement at Summer NAMM. At length, the Looper purpose is different instead of being a block at a Rig and features around 20 minutes using 100 loop layers.
It’s straightforward to utilize many useful functions spread around the footswitches, such as an insert’ function that provides punch-in/out for a particular portion of your loop and overwrites all previous layers.
The Pedalboard delivers a feature set that will satisfactorily treat onstage, documenting, and clinic requirements.
Longterm Eleven Rack fans who know about the noise set may see it as a welcome alternative to carrying the stand on the point and will be happy they have more choices for siting effects from the series.
For many others, while the port might confer an advantage that will entice prospective users into the device, it faces a tough contest sonically, especially from Line 6 Helix LT. As always, when the purchase price is correct, try out one and determine if it’s the sounds that you want to find the task finished.
High-Resolution Touch Display
The primary screen is a 7″ high-resolution signature screen that makes it simple to modify the sequence of these ramifications or that impacts you’ve got from the series.
It is as straightforward as drag and drop. When you’ve got an effect emphasized, you will find three rate knobs delegated to this effect to the best of the screen, making it effortless for you to adjust different parameters.
Additionally, each person footswitch has its very own OLED display to offer you complete and updated info on the current settings you have on such a stomp!
- Quad-Core DSP System: The HeadRush pedalboard uses a purpose-designed quad-core system that’s been tailor-made in the ground up to provide the quickest and most influential guitar FX processing.
- Gapless Preset Shifting: Switches between rhythm and lead sounds quickly with No glitches or disturbance in sound.
- Personal footswitch OLED Screens: Every footswitch features an assignable color LED Alongside a scribble-strip design OLED screen that updates to provide useful comments.
- Road-ready Steel Chassis: Reliably placed in a durable road-ready steel chassis, the HeadRush pedalboard is a handy and compact way to deliver all your preset rigs for your gigs close or far.
- Looper using 20 minutes of recording time: off peel layers off in the opposite order they were inserted, change the playback rate, playback management, and loop length on the fly.
- Hands-free edit style: The giant screen also gives ultra-clear comments when performing live, particularly when making minor modifications to your tone utilizing the hands-free mode.’
- Contain your FX and outboard equipment: The FX loop may conveniently incorporate pedals or outboard equipment at any stage in your signal chain.
- Record and re-amp through USB: Immediately listing and re-amp to/from your pc through the Incorporated 24-bit 96kHz audio port
All the Connections You Need
The HeadRush Pedalboard assimilates seamlessly in your existing rig and all the connections you want to deal with any performance situation.
Combining a 1/4-inch guitar input signal XLR outputs with ground lift switch, 1/4-inch TRS outputs switchable between an amp or lineup, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, and an onboard 1/4-inch stereo FX loop to incorporate pedals and outboard equipment at any location in the signal chain. HeadRush Pedalboard combines your current gear while opening up a universe of new sonic possibilities.
Custom/3rd Party IR Support
Together with the HeadRush Pedalboard, guitarists can further enlarge their accessible guitar cabinet sounds by loading 3rd party impulse response files into the HeadRush Pedalboard.
HeadRush awakened with Celestion to incorporate an exclusive download directly in the box to get you started. Still, the Headrush amp models additionally support all frequent wave formats, sample rates (up to 192kHz), and bit depths (around 32-bit).
This good-looking, good-sounding, touchscreen-equipped floorboard features guitar amp/ cabinet/ effects modeling DSP applications according to this Digidesign/Avid Eleven Rack. The HeadRush Pedalboard is an attractive alternative for guitarists seeking simplicity and familiarity with performance.
Last update on 2021-04-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API