When you’re trying to find a wireless speaker, it may be hard sometimes to select the perfect one. There’s an assortment of options, but not all of them offer the same quality and an array of features the Doss touch wireless Bluetooth V4 0 mobile speaker does.
Here we will give a summary of the Speaker accompanied by the speaker particulars. The features that make this Speaker stand amidst others are subsequently noticed, followed by reviewing the key pros and cons. Keep reading Fidlar’s post to see our Doss Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Reviews.
Table of Contents
Doss Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Full Review
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Distance from Bluetooth source: 33 feet
- Playtime: 12 hours at 75% volume
- Recharge time: 3-4 hours for 100% recharge
- Internal storage: Yes via SD card
- App: No
- Product dimensions: 6.6 x 2.9 x 2.7 in / cm
- Product weight: oz (1.65lbs) / grams
- Sound quality: 12-W
- Waterproof: No, but comes with a waterproof pouch for protective storage
- Handle: No
- Mode count: 3
- Color options: 4
- Warranty option: Yes
This Doss signature wireless Bluetooth V4 0 mobile speaker is guaranteed to impress if it comes to having high-quality noise using high-end features.
As a result of double, high-performance drivers and improved bass performance, this Speaker acts as a full-bodied stereo.
The sleek body features a round touchpad utilized to control the quantity in addition to the typical play/pause/call, skip forward, skip back and forth style buttons conveniently located in addition to the Speaker for simple access.
Does this Speaker play audio through the typical manners of an auxiliary cable and Bluetooth? But also, it includes the capability to play audio from memory through an SD card. The SD card slot and the auxiliary link are on the Speaker’s rear, together with the power button.
When purchasing new, the bundle will include the Speaker, a USB charging cable, a 3.5millimeter aux cable, and a traveling waterproof pouch, as well as the guide and warranty card.
- Capacitive Touch Control: Easy-to-use touch controls allow you to amplify the mood and energy of the party. Change tracks, volume and pair effortlessly with just a simple touch.
- Portable and Versatile: Enjoy high definition stereo sound with impressive volume whether you're lounging, partying, camping, hiking or biking.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology: Equipped with advanced technology and compatible with all Bluetooth devices. The speaker also remembers your last device, allowing you to reconnect effortlessly.
- Superior Sound Quality: Enjoy your music in 12W full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and unique enhanced bass.
- Extended Playtime: Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery powers up to 20 hours playtime at 50% volume. Recharge in 3-4 hours with the included micro USB cable.
The crux of this DOSS Touch will be the two drivers found in the front. Every one of them is a 6 Watt transducer, which means the joint power output for this particular Speaker is currently approximately 12 Watts.
Though we’re taking a look at full-range drivers, speaker home was created in a manner that fosters the bass reaction to some fair degree.
One place where DOSS Touch stands outside is connectivity. Besides encouraging Bluetooth V4.0, it is also possible to stream audio through an AUX cable or possibly a Micro SD card. In addition to this, we’ve got the built-in mic that immediately transforms the Touch into a hands-free apparatus.
That’s if you put it with your mobile phone, but that goes without saying. Last but not least, let us talk batteries. DOSS Touch includes a 2200mAh battery that provides you a few 12 hours of constant usage.
Since charging the battery requires approximately 4 hours or even less, you can quickly receive the Touchback into action.
If it comes to Bluetooth speaker layout, you can not go wrong with a boxy design. It is easy to fabricate but also to utilize.
The very nature of the Speaker’s form needs it to be mobile and secure on a complete number of surfaces. No additional form does a much better job in fulfilling those demands compared to a simple cuboid.
The total look of this Speaker is remarkable, to say the very least. They’ve covered every one of the cupboard home faces with a speaker grille, giving it a much more elegant appearance. The top panel is where all of your controllers are in, which can be when things become interesting.
Rather than going with quite a few buttons, DOSS decided to select the signature route. The illuminated circle is what you use to correct the volume.
Four distinct touch buttons around it are utilized to skip tracks, pause and play audio. Last, this Speaker is not too cumbersome, making it reasonably mobile, all matters considered.
Whenever I buy and utilize budget-friendly accessories, then I usually attempt to gauge my critique to the purchase price, and that will be buying the merchandise.
In the majority of situations, particularly with gadgets, you get precisely what you pay for. Though a few vast brands may cost ten times up to the Touch, you must generally expect much better performance and features.
While that may be true when comparing assemble quality, such as the Bose Soundlink Revolve with a very best in class construct, it is not entirely the same in comparing audio quality.
The DOSS Touch is amazingly able to produce comprehensive sound. Its high tones are especially where this Speaker excels, almost to a fault.
If you are sitting too near it and pump up the volume, it may seem a little piercing. But if you are outdoors enjoying time in the swimming pool or a BBQ, these drops will cut through all the background sound to produce entertaining noise that everyone can enjoy. I especially enjoy the fact that there’s hardly any distortion at maximum volume for this particular Speaker.
The lows are unquestionably present in most music without being overpowering, although the kids require a back seat to the highs. The lows stay balanced and punchy at the highest quantity and show no indication of becoming overvalued. It has a lot of power and will vibrate a desk or table if pumping out loud songs.
Complete the sound is lively and entertaining and punches above its weight class within this category. I have listened to more than a hundred wireless speakers within the previous two decades, and I would rank this one among the greatest below $75.
And now, being 100% honest, if there were a significant name manufacturer on it using a high price, I would not be mad with paying double the cost.
The signature interface is a unique feature that I love. I have used several mobile speakers with buttons that wear out with time, yet this signature control interface is fast to react and is exceptionally intuitive. I also enjoy the controllers are backlit, making the Touch very simple to use at nighttime.
The accession of this microSD card slot is acceptable. You can download countless tunes and play audio on the Touch without even having an info or WiFi connection.
Another place in which the DOSS Touch excels is in battery life. I rarely hear mine over 50 percent of the maximum quantity, and that I often go around 15 hours before needing a recharge.
Any wireless speaker which lasts over eight hours is portable in my novel. It’s possible to bring this small Speaker on weekend excursions, and you’ll be able to enjoy your music wherever you go without needing to be concerned about having to get a wall socket.
DOSS SoundBox Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless speaker’s rechargeable battery permits you to indulge in 12 hours of continuous music playtime.
The bundle contains a charging cable, which you may utilize when the battery drains. The approximate charging time is 2-3 hours.
You will never be able to get something similar to this from other speakers. Priced under $50, DOSS SoundBox Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless Speaker is a miracle. This wireless is a superb purchase!
- The sound quality is clear and loud.
- Enhanced bass due to the dual high-performance drivers.
- LED charging light changes to indicate battery status: Red (charging) and Green (charged).
- The extensive battery life of 12 hours.
- The brand new speaker package includes both a micro USB charging cable and a 3.5mm auxiliary cable.
- Includes a ‘light show’ feature that changes patterns and pulses with the music.
- Multiple modes allow for a wide range of music sources.
- Ideal for travel and transport with a length of just over 6″.
- Can be used to make and receive phone calls.
- Can be programmed to connect and control an Amazon Dot via Bluetooth.
- The SD card is sold separately.
- The program speaker’s voice is sometimes difficult to understand.
- Sound quality distorts if the volume is turned all the way up.
- The touchpad that controls the volume is awkward to use and takes some getting used to.
- The low battery tone can sometimes be irritating.
- Can take up to 4 hours to charge.
In general, this Doss signature wireless Bluetooth V4.0 mobile speaker is reported to be an excellent performing speaker, which outshines its direct rivals and even offers more innovative speakers a run for their money. It’s a slick exterior and smart design layout that are difficult to locate elsewhere. Add to the fact that it runs from various manners and stretches through Bluetooth to over 30 ft, and this becomes the perfect Speaker for virtually every occasion you DJ.
Last update on 2020-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API