Christy Carlson Romano is an American actress and singer. She appeared on the comedy television series Even Stevens and voiced the main character of Kim Possible, both of which aired on Disney Channel. As a multi-talented artist, have you ever wondered about Christy Carlson Romano net worth? If yes, the below post by Fidlar Music is for you. Let’s explore!
What is Christy Carlson Romano’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
As of 2023, Christy Carlson Romano’s net worth is $250 thousand. She earns a salary of $30 thousand per episode of Even Stevens. She has earned her wealth through her successful acting career.
Christy Carlson Romano Overview
Christy Carlson Romano was born in Milford, Connecticut, on March 20, 1984. Her parents are Sharon and Anthony Romano. She is the youngest of four childrens. Romano grew up in a Catholic family.
She started her career when she was six years old and was cast in several national tours of Broadway shows, including Annie, The Will Rogers Follies with Keith Carradine, and The Sound of Music with Marie Osmond.
In 1996, she made her professional acting debut in the movie “Everyone Says I Love You”. In 1998, Romano made her Broadway debut as Mary Phagan in the musical Parade by Alfred Uhry and Jason Robert Brown.
In 2002, Romano acted in three Disney Channel shows simultaneously. In addition to her work on Even Stevens, she played the lead role in Cadet Kelly with Hilary Duff and did voice the title character in Kim Possible. She was nominated for a Daytime Emmy for her role in Kim Possible.
She continues to star in movies and TV shows for Disney Channel and other networks, such as Taking Five, Joan of Arcadia, The Cutting Edge: Chasing the Dream, and Campus Confidential.
In 2004, she was chosen to play Belle in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. The show ran for 31 weeks. In September 2008, she joined the Broadway cast of Avenue Q as Kate Monster for several weeks. She played Michelle in White’s Lies at New World Stages in 2010.
In 2012, she directed a music video for Steph Gold’s song “THE SUN”. In March 2016, she directed her first feature film, Christmas All Over Again. Romano also started her own YouTube show, Christy’s Kitchen Throwback, where she cooked recipes with former child actors and Disney stars as guest hosts.
Starting March 4, 2023, Romano and Will Friedle, her former co-star on Kim Possible, started co-hosting a podcast called “I Hear Voices,” which is available on Romano’s YouTube channel and other podcast providers.
Besides acting, Christy has also recorded several songs for Disney projects like “Kim Possible” and a musical episode of “Even Stevens.” She also made the “Greatest Disney TV and Film Hits” album with Disney. She writes songs for Kara DioGuardi, as well.
In addition, Romano started narrating audiobooks, including Pop Princess by Rachel Cohn, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin, Beautiful Blue World by Suzanne M. LaFleur, and other books. On August 22, 2006, she published her novel, Grace’s Turn, for which she also did the narration.
After making a lot of progress in her career, she returned to school. She went to Barnard College and then Columbia University, where she got a degree in Film Studies.
Romano and writer-producer Brendan Rooney met when she was a student at Barnard College in February 2011. They got engaged in November, and after two years of dating, they got married at the Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta, on December 31, 2013. And they have two daughters.
Why is Christy Carlson Romano famous?
Christy Carlson Romano is known for her roles as Ren Stevens in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens and as Kim Possible in the eponymous Disney Channel animated series. She has also appeared in theatrical productions, such as Beauty and the Beast, Annie, and A Goofy Movie.
1 Christy Carlson Romano Net Worth: Kim Possible Rich Or Broke?
- Author: otakukart.com
- Published Date: 10/25/2021
- Review: 4.95 (794 vote)
- Summary: · Christy Carlson Romano’s net worth is reported to be around 3 million dollars. Although in a YouTube video titled ‘How I Lost All My Money |
- Matching search results: Christy Carlson Romano was born on March 20, 1984, in Milford, Connecticut. She is an American actress, singer, voice actor, and YouTuber. Christy was born to Anthony Romano and Sharon Romano. She was the youngest of four children. She began her …
2 Christy Carlson Romano Says She Lost Millions of Dollars After Using Money as a Weapon
- Author: usmagazine.com
- Published Date: 12/30/2021
- Review: 4.68 (287 vote)
- Summary: · She also discussed how she recently got a “ping” of her celebrity net worth via Google, which claimed that she was worth $3 million. “It’s crazy
- Matching search results: “Honestly, when I look back, I just feel stupid. I know I’m not stupid because I care,” the Connecticut native added at the time of her lack of a relationship with the now-35-year-old actor. “And I think I did care even then. And I think that’s why …
3 Christy Carlson Romano debunks her 3 million net worth, explaining How I blew all my Disney money
- Author: mcutimes.com
- Published Date: 12/07/2021
- Review: 4.43 (463 vote)
- Summary: · Christy Carlson Romano debunks her $ 3 million net worth, explaining ‘How I blew all my Disney money’. Share. Christie Carlson Romano says
- Matching search results: Romano ended up taking roles in “movies I did not want to make”, detailing in particular a part that she is not proud of. “Basically, I made a nude scene,” she recalled. “I had never thought in a million years that I would ever do such a thing. I …
4 What is Christy Carlson Romano’s net worth? “Even Stevens” star reveals how she made and lost millions after Disney career
- Author: sportskeeda.com
- Published Date: 07/06/2022
- Review: 4.3 (494 vote)
- Summary: · According to CelebrityNetworth.com, Christy Carlson Romano is worth around $3 million. While she revealed that she spent most of the millions
- Matching search results: Furthermore, with over half a million followers on Instagram, the star earns paid promotions and sponsored posts. Christy Carlson Romano is expected to add more to her fortune with further growth in her social media following, business ventures, and …
5 Christy Carlson Romano Debunked Rumors About Her Net Worth: "I Am Not A Millionaire"
- Author: bustle.com
- Published Date: 09/25/2021
- Review: 4.04 (294 vote)
- Summary: · At the end of the video, Romano spoke about her untrue reported net worth. According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, it’s $3 million — a figure she
- Matching search results: At the end of the video, Romano spoke about her untrue reported net worth. According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, it’s $3 million — a figure she disputes. “I am not a millionaire in any way, shape or form. I’m just a mom monetizing my channel, doing …
6 What is Christy Carlson Romanos net worth?
- Author: the-sun.com
- Published Date: 03/15/2022
- Review: 3.83 (280 vote)
- Summary: · While many reports online say that Romano has an estimated net worth of $3 million, she set the record straight and revealed she’s by no
- Matching search results: While Romano seems to have slowed down her acting career, these days she focuses on her nostalgic YouTube channel where she features other television stars, including Halloweentown’s Kimberly J. Brown, Full House’s Jodie Sweetin and Lizzie McGuire’s …
7 Christy Carlson Romano Net Worth
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 11/24/2021
- Review: 3.62 (305 vote)
- Summary: How rich is Christy Carlson Romano? As of mid-2016, sources inform us of a net worth that is at $3 million, mostly earned through a successful career as an
- Matching search results: Christy Michelle Romano was born on 20 March 1984, in Milford, Connecticut USA, and is a singer and actress, probably best known for being part of the sitcom “Even Stevens” in the early 2000s. She also voiced Kim Possible and was the voice of Yuffie …
8 &x27Even Stevens&x27 star Christy Carlson Romano explains how she &x27blew&x27 all her Disney money
- Author: insider.com
- Published Date: 06/05/2022
- Review: 3.48 (529 vote)
- Summary: · Now, Romano is more vigilant with her finances and denied that her net worth is $3 million. “I am not a millionaire in any way, shape or form. I
- Matching search results: “That was smart — expect that I left school about a year and a half in, and then I had all this money at my disposal,” Romano said. “I was never told how much money I was making, money didn’t have a purpose for me. I didn’t really know what it was; …
FAQs about Christy Carlson Romano
How old is Christy Carlson Romano?
As of 2023, she is 38 years old.
What is Christy Carlson Romano doing now?
Christy’s last acting job was in 2019. Since then, she has stepped out of the spotlight and been busy being a mom, blogging, and starting her podcast.
Does Christy Carlson Romano have a child?
Christy Carlson Romano has two daughters with her husband, Brendan Rooney. Their names are Isabella Victoria Rooney
and Sophia Elizabeth Rooney.
Who is Christy Carlson Romano married to?
Her husband is Brendan Rooney.
Does Christy Carlson Romano have an Instagram account?
Yes, her Instagram account is Christy Carlson Romano (@thechristycarlsonromano).
In short, Christy Carlson Romano is a successful actress and singer with a net worth of $250 thousand as of 2023. She has had roles in popular television shows and movies, which increases her net worth.
Thanks for reading! Be sure to check back soon to see Christy Carlson Romano’s estimated net worth in the coming years. In the meantime, why not follow her on social media to stay up-to-date with her latest projects?