Brotha Lynch Hung is a rap artist and producer making music since the early 1990s. As one of the pioneers of West Coast hip-hop, his songs often contain dark and violent lyrics.
He has released several albums throughout his career and achieved commercial success and critical acclaim.
So, what is Brotha Lynch Hung net worth in 2023? In this article, Fidlarmusic will take an in-depth look at his wealth, career, and assets to understand the rapper’s financial status better.
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What About Brotha Lynch Hung Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
- 3 Early Life
- 4 Career
- 5 Nominations and Awards
- 6 Brotha Lynch Hung Quotes
- 7 Personal Life
- 8 News 2023
- 9 Discography
- 10 Social Accounts
- 11 FAQs about Brotha Lynch Hung
- 12 Conclusion
|Real Name||Kevin Danell Mann|
|Popular Name||Brotha Lynch Hung|
|Birth Date||January 10, 1970|
|Age||53 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper and Record Producer|
What About Brotha Lynch Hung Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
According to reports, Brotha Lynch Hung’s net worth is estimated to be $500 thousand as of 2023. He has earned most of his wealth from his music career, including album sales, tours and merchandise.
Additionally, he has made appearances in various films and television shows, which have contributed to his overall earnings.
As a private individual, Brotha Lynch Hung has not revealed his salary or income publicly.
Read More: Brisco Net Worth
Kevin Danell Mann is better known by his stage name Brotha Lynch Hung, grew up in Sacramento. He was a fan of east coast rappers such as Rakim and Slick Rick and started rapping at the age of 13.
At 16 years old, during the 1980s, he became a member of the 24th Street Garden Blocc Crips, a Crip-affiliated street gang based in Meadowview, Sacramento.
During a house party, he was once shot in the side after trying to break up a confrontation between a Crip and a Blood. The bullet was never removed.
Brotha Lynch Hung’s musical style has been described as horrorcore, but he himself has claimed that his style is less literally horrorcore and instead falls more directly under his own distinct category or sub-category of rap called rip gut.
He signed with Black Market Records in 1993 and they released his first EP, 24 Deep.
This was followed by an album every year or two, including Season of da Siccness in 1995, Loaded in 1997, EBK4 and the soundtrack to the horror comedy film Now Eat in 2000, and The Virus in 2001.
Additionally, he released three compilations in 2002: Appearances: Book 1, Remains: Book II and Book III.
Besides his solo career, Brotha Lynch Hung also collaborated with other artists, including Tech N9ne and X-Raided. He appeared on No Limit Records’ May 1997 release, I’m Bout It, where he wrote, produced, and performed the song Situation On Dirty.
In recent years, he has continued to release music and tour, even amidst backlash and controversy surrounding his lyrics and genre.
Nominations and Awards
- 1996 Sacramento Area Music Award for Outstanding Rap/Hip-Hop Recording (Season of da Siccness)
- 2002 Independent Music Award for Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album (The Virus)
- 2011 Underground Music Award for Best West Coast Artist
- 2012 Gathering of the Juggalos Award for Best Collaboration (with Tech N9ne)
Brotha Lynch Hung Quotes
- “I’ve always had a love for horror movies, so that naturally just seeped into my music.”
- “I don’t like glorifying killing or violence. It’s just something I do as an artist and it’s not to be taken seriously.”
- “I’m just trying to make good music and have fun doing it. But if it shocks people, then that’s a bonus.”
His has been married twice and has children. He keeps his personal life private, so little is known about his family life.
- Recently, Brotha Lynch Hung was spotted with Nate Diaz, a renowned mixed martial artist, at one of his shows. This encounter suggests that the rapper’s influence extends beyond the music industry and into other areas of entertainment and sports.
- Despite the changing landscape of the music industry, Brotha Lynch Hung’s career remains resilient and dynamic, with new releases and collaborations anticipated by fans worldwide in 2023.
Here is a list of his studio albums:
- Niggaz & Glocks (1998)
- Lynch by Inch: Suicide Note (2003)
- Snuff Tapes (2006)
- Mannibalector (2013)
- Torment (2019)
|Social Media||Account Link|
|Brotha Lynch Hung|
|Brotha Lynch Hung|
|Brotha Lynch Hung|
FAQs about Brotha Lynch Hung
How did Brotha Lynch Hung get his start in the music industry?
American rapper started writing poetry as a child and eventually turned to rap as a creative outlet. He gained traction within the underground rap scene with his debut album, Season of da Siccness, in 1995.
Has Brotha Lynch Hung won any awards for his music?
Yes, he has been nominated for several awards throughout his career, including the Sacramento Area Music Award and Independent Music Award.
Is Brotha Lynch Hung currently working on new music?
Yes, he is set to release a new album in early 2024, tentatively titled The Book of Mann.
What is Brotha Lynch Hung’s signature style of music?
He is known for his horrorcore style, characterized by graphic and violent lyrics that explore themes of murder, cannibalism, and other taboo subjects.
- Rakim Net Worth
- Slick Rick Net Worth
- Stephen Hung Net Worth
- Michael Sweet Net Worth
Overall, Brotha Lynch Hung is an incredibly successful hip-hop artist and entrepreneur. His unique style of storytelling, hard-hitting beats, and clever wordplay have earned him fans worldwide.
If you’re a fan of rap music and want to learn more about Brotha Lynch Hung, check out our website Fidlarmusic.com for all the information you need!