Nowadays, these larger cabs are all sorts of overkill for those rooms many people put up in. A good head via a trendy 1×12 guitar cupboard will manage virtually every gig or studio scenario where
In this post, Fidlar will help you likely to have a peek at the Best 1X12 Guitar Cabinet reviews for the cost. Participants have scads of alternatives in the current market, naturally, but these are those which create the best sound; keep reading to see our best list
Table of Contents
- 1 Best 1X12 Guitar Cabinets Brands
- 2 Conclusion
Best 1X12 Guitar Cabinets Brands
1. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 is a guitar speaker cabinet that’s packed with unique features. If you are a music enthusiast, the product could function as a sufficient 1×12 guitar cupboard.
It includes 12 inches Celestion G12P-80 speaker. It’s accessible with a cushioned cover and speaker wire. The product is best to use for recreational recording, home studio, performances, outdoor events, and much more.
If you want a lightweight guitar speaker cabinet, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 is a fantastic selection. It produces a good sound, making it suitable for various genres such as pop, country, rock, punk, jazz, blues, and much more. Additionally, it has detachable slide cups for stacking. It features black textured vinyl, which includes silver grille cloth.
On the other hand, the product is somewhat on the pricey side. Consequently, if you’re a budget-conscious individual, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 might not be the ideal guitar speaker cabinet for you.
- Versatile 12 inches Celestion G12P-80 speaker which can provide you with quality sound
- Ranked at 80 watts RMS at 8 ohms
- It comes with a fitted speaker and cover cable.
- Removable slip cups for stacking
- Simple to use, compact and lightweight design
- Some clients complain about its high price tag.
- Not lasting
2. Blackstar HT112OC MkII
Among the best guitar cabinets on the marketplace, these days is your Blackstar HT1120C MkII. It may provide you with a remarkable projection and projection.
Additionally, it includes a superb open/closed-back layout for ideal sonic flexibility. In case you’ve got high standards for your guitar cabinet requirements, Blackstar HT1120C MkII will not fail you. This version is helpful for different genres.
This guitar cabinet features Blackbird 50 speaker, providing saturated leads and blank punch. The version also has a heavy-gauge cable and solid construction for excellent durability and 16 ohms input signal.
Blackstar HT1120C MKII weighs 38.8 lbs and is made out of Birch Plywood material. It’s a 50-watt, 1×12 inches expansion taxi, making sure this top quality product can provide you with quality sound for your audio needs. It’s highly compatible with the HT-20RH MkII, HT-5RH MkII, or HT-1RH MkII amp.
One negative thing we could say about this particular guitar cabinet is that it might not be attractive to everybody.
- The angled design produces excellent projection and tone.
- Robust construction and heavy-gauge cable for additional durability
- Blackbird 50 speaker that provides saturated leads and tidy punch
- Unique open/closed-back layout for striking sonic flexibility
- It Might Not Be attractive to everybody.
- 50/525/0. 5W 1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier with 5 Amp Voicings
- Cab-emulated Headphone/Recd Output
- 4 Tone Slots
- 60 Effects
3. Peavey 112-C 1×12
The Peavey 112-C 1×12 guitar cupboard may be a fantastic investment for your audio needs as it’s a 16 ohms impedance and 60 W power handling. It’s lightweight and portable with 31 lbs.
It’s closed-back construction for high durability degree. It features 1×12 Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, which could provide excellent sound quality.
Using its quality and unique features, it may give a fantastic value for the time and cash. It’s rubber feet and alloy corners and includes 18mm plywood construction.
It may become your efficient, musical gear on your gigs and other tasks because it’s created by a few of the planet’s most reliable manufacturers of musical instruments. Thus, you have the confidence that the money you invest in it’s all worthwhile.
One disadvantage of this Peavey 112-C 1×12 guitar cabinet is its high price. If you are budget-conscious, this might not be the ideal one for you.
- 60 W power handling and 16 ohms impedance
- Features closed-back construction for durability and durability
- It comes with a 1×12 Celestion Vintage 30 speaker, which produces excellent sound quality.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Quality gear That’s perfect to use for concert phases, stadiums, airports, and other places.
- Some clients said that It’s a little bit expensive.
4. EVH 5150 112TH 1×12
If you’d like a compact and lightweight guitar speaker cabinet, it is possible to elect EVH 5150 112TH 1×12. The product is rated at 16 ohms. It features a 30W Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker.
It’s more compact when compared with its other types. It includes Birch Plywood material for extra durability. It’s harmonious to EVH 5150 III 50W head.
Lightweight and weighs approximately 38 pounds, the EVH 5150 112TH 1×12 can provide exceptional sound and power. It’s simple to use, durable, and flexible guitar cupboard. The cash you invest in this can provide you an extensive and satisfying return for your requirements.
Fortunately, there are still no client complaints regarding the EVH 5150 112TH 1×12 guitar cupboard. Using its quality and handy functionality may be your very best companion for your musical custom. This impressive-sounding guitar cupboard will be able to allow you to improve your music skills. It is one of the very best guitar cabs
- Lightweight, compact and durable design
- Delivers excellent sound and power for your particular needs
- 30W Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker
- Simple to Use and rated at 16 ohms
- Fantastic quality and provides excellent value for the time, effort, and cash
- Luckily, There’s still no whine about EVH 5150 112TH 1×12 guitar cupboard.
- One 12" Celestion G12P-80 Speaker
- 80 Watt RMS power handling
- 8 Ohm impedance
- Closed back for increased bass response
5. Orange PPC112
The Orange PPC112 guitar cabinet is among the best 12-inch guitar speaker in the industry now. It’s packed with unique features that may satisfy your requirements. It’s 60W and features 13-ply 18mm Plywood construction to get a greater durability degree.
PPC s or Electricity Projection Cabinets are created with 13-ply, higher density, 18-mm Baltic Birch Plywood. Thus, if you’re searching for a fantastic excellent guitar cupboard, Orange PPC112 may be the right for you.
It’s produced out of a unique skid feet layout, making it ideal for stage performance. It may give you a complete selection of tone definition and much more bass response. It may be your essential instrument for the enthusiasm for music.
Meanwhile, just as with other products, the Orange PPC112 guitar cabinet comes with its disadvantages. Some clients aren’t pleased with its audio quality because of the inadequate sound preferences.
- Unique skid feet layout That’s useful for stage performances.
- 60W and 13-ply Large density 18 Millimeter Baltic Birch Plywood for good durability
- Offers complete range tone definition and tighter bass response
- 12 inches Celestion Vintage 30W speaker that provides exceptional audio quality
- Great value for the Money
- Many customers whine that they lack adequate audio preferences.
6. EVH 5150 III 1×12″ 30-watt 1×12
If you like Eddie Van Halen and need all to understand, the EVH 5150 III 30-watt 1×12 guitar cupboard is precisely what you require.
Meant to recreate Eddie’s legendary tones, the 5150 is an occurring little taxi that may rock hard. It is a 1×12 cupboard with a directly closed-back that takes around 30 powerful watts at 16 ohms.
A Celestion G12H 30-watt Anniversary speaker is standard gear. The cabinet is made of solid Birch plywood, not particle board, which creates a massive overall tone difference.
The 5150 excels in the type of concentrated tones Van Halen is famous for; however, it will operate swimmingly for any playing. The slick Ivory covering is bright and classy, which can be useful for your picture.
Build quality is relatively high, also, and it is made to go the distance. Anyone wanting to receive their own Eddie will wish to plug these in and burst. A Great Deal of fun.
- All of Eddie, all of the time!
- Celestion G12H 30-watt Anniversary speaker!
- Ivory’s covering seems excellent!
- Thirty watts might not be adequate for a few heads.
- Shape your sound with the EQ section (Bass + Treble) as well as dial in lush effects such as digital reverbs, chorus, vibratone and delay.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will to accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Store extra cables or other small accessories with the open back cabinet. Voltage: 230 Volts EUR
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
7. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 80-Watt
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 1×12 guitar cabinet is a killer bit of kit for anybody who only must have that classic vibe. In case you’ve got a need for tweed, this is the expansion guitar taxi for you.
Having said this, it has to be mentioned that the Hot Rod cupboard rocks for practically any potential program. It is a closed-back 1×12 guitar cupboard with a Celestion G12P-80 speaker, which manages 80 watts at 8 ohms.
This means it’s going to work nicely with the majority of the amps on the planet. Place it under a Fender combo or a Marshall mind, and life is excellent.
Going further to include value, Fender includes both a speaker cable plus a fitted slipcover using the HRD cupboard, which can be a classy move.
Additionally, the cover will keep the tweed covering appearing sharp for a long time to come. This taxi is challenging to pass up and should not be dismissed by anyone considering purchasing a 1×12 guitar cupboard.
- 80 watts in 8 ohms!
- Closed-back layout for tight bass!
- Slipcover included!
- Tweed is not for everybody.
8. Blackstar HT112OC MKII
Blackstar is an upstart company that has made many waves in the market for producing great amps at reasonable rates. The Blackstar HT112OC MKII 1×12 guitar cupboard fits nicely into that heritage and is the ideal choice for many guitarists.
It is a 50-watt 1×12 cupboard with a sophisticated open/closed-back design that features a removable bottom panel. This provides users the choice of a combo amp half stack-style low end. In any event, the HT112 provides up plenty of projection and tone.
The 1×12 cupboard operates in 16 ohms, which isn’t a problem for most players, and it’s compact and light in weight reduction. That is a Swiss Army Knife of a 1×12 guitar cupboard, which will work for almost any player having a mobile rig that punches above its weight. The Blackstar is the right choice on all degrees and warrants a close look.
- Unique open/closed-back layout!
- Compact and easy to transfer!
- It looks sharp in Fundamental Black!
- The Blackstar brand might not be recognizable to some.
- No name-brand speaker.
- 4 x 12" custom Celestion speakers
- Closed-back cabinet.
- 320-watts power handling
- Mono and stereo inputs
- 8Ω (stereo), 4Ω (mono)
9. Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 112 Cab
Hughes & Kettner has been understood as one of the best amp companies round. H&K’s TubeMeister series was popular since hitting the roads for cost, reliability, and tone.
The TubeMeister 112 1×12 guitar cabinet is a superb option for use among its fitting heads or any other you may have. The only 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speaker sits at a closed-back box, which keeps everything sounding tight and will take around 60 watts at 16 ohms. The box itself includes a forward-thinking bass-reflex design that provides a massive sound in a small space.
The TubeMeister 1×12 cupboard is light and straightforward to load and is ideal for real-world gigging and studio work. Like most of Hughes & Kettner products, it is built well and will provide happy usage years. This is a trendy bit that shouldn’t be overlooked.
- Big sound!
- Celestion Vintage 30!
- Closed-back bass-reflex design!
- Speaker cable and fitted cover included
- Package Weight: 40.7 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 64.77 L x 52.578 H x 31.496 W (centimeters)
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Here we go, so that’s the listing of the Best 1X12 Guitar Cabinets for use on the marketplace. Using its benefits and disadvantages, we expect that you pick your preferred for your precise requirements.
There are tons of products on the current market, which means you have to be cautious in picking one. You can elect for the products mentioned above if you would like to make sure that the effort and money you spend on the guitar cupboard are worthwhile. Remember that not all guitar cabinets will be precisely the same, so pick the excellent ones.
Last update on 2020-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API