Benzino is an American rapper and media personality who first gained notoriety as a member of the hip hop group Made Men. He later went on to star in the reality television series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Today, Fidlar is going to take a look at Benzino net worth and see what has made him so successful.
What is Benzino’s Net Worth and Salary 2023?
Benzino is an American rapper and media personality who has a net worth of $400 thoudsand.
He is best known for his work as a co-founder and CEO of the hip hop magazine The Source.
He has also appeared on the reality television series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. Benzino began his career in the music industry as a DJ and promoter in Boston.
He later moved to New York City where he met fellow rapper and producer Dave Mays. Together they founded The Source, which became one of the most influential hip hop magazines of the 1990s.
Benzino’s salary is not publicly available, but it is safe to say that he earns a healthy income from his work in the music industry.
Benzino was born in Boston, Massachusetts, on July 18, 1965. His father, Raymond Scott Sr., was a Cape Verdean immigrant who worked as a janitor, and his mother, Mary Scott, was an African-American woman who worked as a nurse. Benzino grew up in the Roxbury neighborhood of Boston. He has four siblings: two brothers and two sisters. Benzino attended Boston Public Schools.
He dropped out of high school in the 11th grade, but later obtained his GED. Benzino began working as a DJ in the early 1980s. In 1984, he founded the hip hop magazine The Source.
Benzino is an American rapper and media personality. He is best known as a co-founder and former CEO of The Source magazine, as well as a cast member of the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Benzino began his career in the early 1990s as a member of the rap group Made Men. The group released one album, Classic Limited Edition, before disbanding. In 1998, Benzino co-founded The Source magazine with David Mays.
The magazine quickly became one of the most influential hip hop publications, helping to launch the careers of many artists.
He has released several mixtapes and albums, including Benzino Presents: The Benzino Project (2009) and The Benzino Remix Album (2010).
In 2012, Benzino joined the cast of the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. The show chronicles the personal and professional lives of several Atlanta-based rappers and producers. Benzino has appeared in all eight seasons of the show.
In recent years, Benzino has continued to release music as a solo artist. He has also ventured into acting, appearing in the films We’re the Millers (2013) and School Dance (2014).
Benzino’s personal life has been tumultuous at times. He has been involved in a number of high-profile relationships, including a brief marriage to R&B singer Karlie Redd. He has also been embroiled in a long-running feud with fellow rapper The Game, which has led to violence on both sides.
Why Is Benzino Famous?
Benzino is a rapper and media personality who is best known for his work with the hip hop magazine The Source, as well as his appearances on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
He has also released several solo albums and mixtapes, and has collaborated with other artists such as 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G., and Busta Rhymes. Benzino’s career has been marked by controversy, including allegations of racism and domestic violence.
1 Benzino – Bio, Wife, Daughter, Son, Age, Net Worth, Height
- Author: networthheightsalary.com
- Published Date: 06/01/2023
- Review: 4.95 (804 vote)
- Summary: Benzino has experienced a successful career and has amassed a huge amount in net worth himself. He has a whopping net worth of $10 million which he accumulated
- Matching search results: To give a nod to the continuing animosity between them, Benzino used his office at The Source to his advantage against Em. He remained the co-owner of the magazine until 2006 when he was forced to resign by its private-equity investors, alongside …
2 Benzino Net Worth 2023: How Much Does He Really Have?
- Author: faceball.org
- Published Date: 07/10/2023
- Review: 4.68 (506 vote)
- Summary: Has Benzino ever crossed your mind as a company’s worth? He’s been in the entertainment business for a long time, and he’s
- Matching search results: The group would aim to become a household name with the support of The Source but struggled to be noticed outside of Boston. None of their subsequent ventures would generate the excitement necessary to make them a household name. After this, the …
3 Benzino Net Worth: How rich is The Source founder in 2023?
- Author: networthfever.com
- Published Date: 12/21/2021
- Review: 4.53 (310 vote)
- Summary: · Raymond Leon Scott, commonly known as Benzino, is a rapper and record producer from the United States. He is most known for his 2012–2014
- Matching search results: His past legal troubles have also tarnished Benzino’s reputation. In 2003, he was convicted of felony assault and battery charges for shooting his nephew, Albert Jones, in the back. Benzino claimed he was acting in self-defence, but the jury …
4 Benzino – Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Nationality, Career, Divorced
- Author: biographymask.com
- Published Date: 11/14/2021
- Review: 4.36 (512 vote)
- Summary: · Moreover, he also endorsed several brands such as Chemical Baby Clothing, Adidas, Daekshin Jeans, and many more. However, He has kept his annual
- Matching search results: Benzino was born on 18th July 1965 in his birthplace, Boston, Massachusetts, United States. His age is currently fifty-seven years old. His real birth name is Raymond Leon Scott. Likewise, the zodiac sign of Benzino is cancer. Further, Raymond was …
5 Benzino Net Worth : Net Worth & Salary of Benzino in 2023
- Author: trendingnewsbuzz.com
- Published Date: 12/27/2021
- Review: 4.07 (555 vote)
- Summary: · As of the first quarter of 2023, Benzino’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. The music that he creates, including his singles as well as
- Matching search results: Benzino соtt was born on July 18, 1965, in Boston, Massachusetts, and became known professionally as Enzo. Sе comes from a multi-cultural family, with his mother being of Sape Vеrdеn ancestry and his father having ancestors from both Suеrtо Rсаn and …
6 Benzino Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2023?
- Author: exactnetworth.com
- Published Date: 05/08/2023
- Review: 3.81 (420 vote)
- Summary: · Raymond Leon Scott, better known as Benzino is an American rapper and record producer. He is best known for his appearance on the VH1
- Matching search results: Benzino became more popular after he appeared on VH1’s reality TV series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” in 2012. He was able to get the attention of audiences through his relationship with Karlie Redd in the first season, and Althea Heart in the …
7 Benzino Net Worth 2023 : What Businesses Does Benzino Own?
- Author: brandingirononline.info
- Published Date: 07/27/2023
- Review: 3.61 (511 vote)
- Summary: · As of the first quarters of 2023, Benzino’s net worth is expected to be $1 million. The music he creates, including his songs and his duets, is,
- Matching search results: Benzino may be something you’re familiar with. You may not be aware of his age, height, or net worth, but do you? Ask for help if you don’t understand something you’re doing. For the sake of completeness, we’ve included information on Senzino’s …
8 Benzino Net Worth, His Biography, Wiki, Lifestyle & More
- Author: celebsarticle.com
- Published Date: 02/11/2023
- Review: 3.47 (372 vote)
- Summary: · Benzino Net Worth: Benzino is an American rapper, TV personality, hip hop media executive, and record producer who has a net worth of
- Matching search results: “Die Another Day: Flawless Victory” (2003), “When the Heavens Fall” (with 1st 48, 2010), “Caezar” (2011), “Blue Bag” (with 1st 48, 2011), “The Magnificent 757’s (with Stevie J, 2012), “Crushed Ice” (2013), and “Welcome to Texaco City” (2013) are …
9 Benzino Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Instagram – Playersaga
- Author: playersaga.com
- Published Date: 03/07/2023
- Review: 3.26 (462 vote)
- Summary: · The 57 years old rapper and record producer is still active in the entertainment industry. Benzino’s net worth is estimated to be the sum of $11
- Matching search results: The contribution of Benzino as Co-owner in building this magazine from a one-page newsletter to a major publication is inevitable. Alongside being the co-owner of Source magazine, the rapper also got involved in another media project called “Hip-Hop …
10 Benzino Net Worth: Net Worth & Salary of Benzino in 2023
- Author: publicistlibrary.com
- Published Date: 01/08/2023
- Review: 2.99 (234 vote)
- Summary: · In the first quarter of 2023, it is anticipated that Benzino’s net worth will be one million dollars. Without little doubt, the music that he
- Matching search results: In the first quarter of 2023, it is anticipated that Benzino’s net worth will be one million dollars. Without little doubt, the music that he produces, whether it is solo material or collaborations with other artists, is his primary source of …
11 How Is The Net Worth Of Benzino 1 Million?
- Author: thesuccessbug.com
- Published Date: 07/05/2023
- Review: 2.95 (120 vote)
- Summary: · As of August 2023, Benzino has a net worth of $1 million. His wealth is from his salary with The Source and his record sales as an artist
- Matching search results: He has two sisters, Anita Scott Wilson, and Maureen Scott. The movie Wild Style inspired Benzino to get involved with Hip Hop and Rap. During college, he befriended Dave Mays, a Harvard graduate. Together they created the Hip Hop magazine, The …
12 Benzino Net Worth
- Author: celebritynetworth.com
- Published Date: 08/17/2023
- Review: 2.82 (114 vote)
- Summary: What Is Benzino’s Net Worth? Benzino is an American rapper, hip hop media executive, TV personality, and record producer who has a net worth of $400 thousand . Benzino has earned his net worth through his music and publishing career
- Matching search results: Benzino was born Raymond Leon Scott on July 18, 1965, in Boston, Massachusetts. He is the son of Mary Scott and Edward DeJesus; Mary worked for the United States Postal Service until she retired in 1999. Benzino has two sisters, Maureen (a doctor) …
13 Benzino Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2023?
- Author: phootoscelebrities.com
- Published Date: 03/28/2023
- Review: 2.79 (98 vote)
- Summary: · His most notable television appearance was from 2012 to 2014, when he participated in the VH1 reality series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” It is
- Matching search results: Benzino has been a contributing member on a number of collaborative albums in the past. In 1996, he assisted Wiseguys in the production of their joint album, “In Tha Company of Killaz,” which was released that year. In the same year, he collaborated …
14 Benzino Net Worth 2023: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary
- Author: networthpost.org
- Published Date: 01/14/2023
- Review: 2.57 (57 vote)
- Summary: Benzino Net Worth $11 Million ; Record Labels, RCA/BMG Records, Rap-a-Lot/Virgin, Restless Records, Motown, Elektra, 7th Floor Music ; Albums
- Matching search results: In his less-than-private personal life, Benzino was shot by his nephew in March 2014 during his mother’s funeral, but his wounds were not serious and he recovered. He and his partner Althea Heart had a son in 2015, but their relationship apparently …
15 Benzino Net Worth 2023 (Forbes) How Rich Is The Rapper?
- Author: networth202.com
- Published Date: 05/18/2023
- Review: 2.46 (126 vote)
- Summary: · Benzino Net Worth ; Net Worth, $10 million ; Gender, Male ; Date of birth, July 18, 1965 ; Place of birth, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Matching search results: Raymond Leon Scott was popularly and Professionally known by his stage name “Ray Benzino” he is one of the most talented and successful American urban media proprietors, television personalities, rappers, and record producers. His net worth is …
16 How Much is Benzino Worth?
- Author: networthtotals.com
- Published Date: 05/19/2023
- Review: 2.38 (191 vote)
- Summary: · So how much is Benzino worth today? At the age of fifty six, the American rapper has a net worth of about $10,000,000. This roughly translates
- Matching search results: How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what …
FAQs About Benzino
Does Benzino still own the source?
In 1988 Benzino started the hip hop magazine “The Source” along with his long-time friend David Mays. Benzino remained a co-owner of the magazine and saw it growing from a one page newsletter to become a major publication.
Who is Karlie Redd net worth?
Net Worth: $1.2 Million
How much is Stevie J Worth 2020?
Stevie J is a Grammy award-winning hip-hop producer, singer, songwriter, DJ, and television producer who has a net worth of $5 million.
What is Coi leray net worth?
She is most famously known for her song No More Parties. As of September 2023, Coi Leray has a net worth of $2 million.
Benzino is an American rapper and media personality who has a net worth of $400 thousand. He is best known for his work as a co-founder and CEO of the hip hop magazine The Source. Benzino’s salary is not publicly available, but it is safe to say that he earns a healthy income from his work in the music industry.