Anthony Russo is an American filmmaker and producer known for his collaborations with his brother Joseph Russo. The Russo brothers have directed several movies and TV shows.
In this article, Fidlarmusic will explore Anthony Russo net worth, his current career, family, achievements, and more. Let’s check!
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What is Anthony Russo Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
- 3 Anthony Russo Wiki
- 4 Anthony Russo Career and Awards
- 5 Anthony Russo Quotes
- 6 Anthony Russo Real Estate
- 7 Anthony Russo Family
- 8 Anthony Russo News 2023
- 9 Social Accounts
- 10 FAQs About Anthony Russo
- 11 Conclusion
|Full Name||Anthony J. Russo|
|Popular Name||Anthony Russo|
|Birth Date||February 3, 1970|
|Age||53 years old|
|Parents||Basil Russo, Patricia Russo|
|Birth Place||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Education||The University of Pennsylvania in English|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Filmmaking, Producing|
|Height||1.74 m (5 Feet 7 Inches)|
What is Anthony Russo Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
According to public resources, Anthony Russo’s net worth is estimated at around $20 million as of 2023. Much of his wealth can be attributed to his blockbuster movies, particularly his work in the MCU.
“Avengers: Endgame,” which he co-directed with his brother, grossed over $2.798 billion worldwide in 2019, making it one of the highest-grossing films of all time.
The movie’s success undoubtedly contributed substantially to Anthony Russo’s net worth.
While there isn’t much information available about Anthony Russo’s exact salary, it’s safe to say that he’s earned quite a substantial amount from his work as a director and producer.
As mentioned earlier, his movies have grossed billions of dollars worldwide.
Directors usually earn between $250,000 to $20 million per movie, depending on their experience, reputation, and the budget of the movie.
Anthony Russo Wiki
Anthony Russo was born on February 3, 1970, in Cleveland, Ohio. He attended Benedictine High School before graduating from Case Western Reserve University.
He has an older brother named Joe Russo, who he often collaborates with. Their father, Basil Russo, was a prominent lawyer and judge in Ohio.
Anthony Russo Career and Awards
Anthony Russo started his career as a producer on TV shows like Lucky and Arrested Development.
He later began directing episodes of Arrested Development and then moved on to other TV shows like Community and Happy Endings.
However, his big break came when he was hired by Marvel Studios to direct Captain America: The Winter Soldier with his brother.
The Russo brothers went on to direct other MCU movies like Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.
They won several awards for their work, including a Primetime Emmy Award for Arrested Development.
Anthony Russo Quotes
Anthony Russo is known for his work on the MCU films, but he’s also offered some insightful quotes over the years. Here are a few of them:
- “For us, it’s always about finding the right balance between character and spectacle.”
- “We’re always looking for ways to surprise ourselves and push ourselves creatively.”
- The very first meeting we ever had with Marvel, when we came in to ask about Captain America: The Winter Soldier for the very first time, we asked them, ‘Did you guys enhance Evans when he came out of that pod in The First Avenger?’ And they were like, ‘No. We swear to god, we didn’t touch him. That’s all Chris Evans.
- The very first meeting we ever had with Marvel, when we came in to ask about Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) for the very first time, we asked them, ‘Did you guys enhance Evans when he came out of that pod in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)?’. And they were like, ‘No. We swear to God, we didn’t touch him. That’s all Chris Evans‘.
Anthony Russo Real Estate
Aside from his film career, Anthony Russo has also invested in real estate. In 2019, he purchased a house in Los Angeles for $6.25 million.
The property boasts six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and a state-of-the-art home theater. He’s also invested in other properties in the past.
Anthony Russo Family
Anthony Russo comes from a close-knit family. His parents were both of Italian descent, with their paternal and maternal families immigrating from Sicily and Abruzzo, respectively, before settling in Ohio.
He has an older brother named Joe Russo, who he often collaborates with. They both attended Benedictine High School and graduated from Case Western Reserve University.
Anthony Russo News 2023
As of August 2023, there’s not much news about Anthony Russo. His upcoming movie was The Electric State, which will be released in last 2023.
Here are some other notable news items about Anthony Russo in 2022:
- In January 2022, Russo was announced as the director of the film “The Electric State”.
- In February 2022, Russo was a guest speaker at the University of Southern California. He spoke about his career and his approach to filmmaking.
- In March 2022, Russo’s film “The Gray Man” was released in theaters. The film was a critical and commercial success.
- In April 2022, Russo was awarded the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Motion Pictures for his work on the film “Avengers: Endgame”.
- In May 2022, Russo’s film “The Gray Man” was released on Netflix. The film was a global streaming hit.
Unfortunately, the social media accounts for Anthony Russo are not available as the provided public.
FAQs About Anthony Russo
How did Anthony Russo make his money?
Anthony Russo made most of his money from directing blockbuster movies like “Avengers: Endgame.”
What is Anthony Russo’s salary?
There isn’t much information available about Anthony Russo’s exact salary, but directors usually earn between $250,000 to $20 million per movie, depending on their experience, reputation, and the budget of the movie.
Does Anthony Russo have any siblings?
Yes, Anthony Russo has an older brother named Joe Russo, who he often collaborates with.
What does Anthony Russo do besides directing movies?
Anthony Russo has also invested in real estate, owning properties in Los Angeles and elsewhere.
- Joseph Russo Net Worth
Let’s check out the Fidlarmusic article to get more information about other famous directors all around the world. Thanks for your reading!