Anna Cooke Kendrick is a popular American actress who first gained recognition for her outstanding performance in the Broadway musical High Society. Since then, she has starred in various films that have earned her critical acclaim and a massive fan following.
In this article, Fidlar will discuss Anna Kendrick net worth, salary, age, height, weight, family, career, awards and news in 2023.
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Fact Bio
- 2 What is Anna Kendrick’s Net Worth 2023 and Salary ?
- 3 Anna Kendrick Age, Height, and Weight
- 4 Early Life
- 5 Anna Kendrick Career
- 6 Awards and Achievements
- 7 Anna Kendrick News in 2023
- 8 Anna Kendrick Family
- 9 Social Media Account
- 10 FAQs About Anna Kendrick
Quick Fact Bio
|Real Name||Anna Cooke Kendrick|
|Popular Name||Anna Kendrick|
|Birth Date||August 9, 1985|
|Age||38 (as of August 18, 2023)|
|Parents||Janice Cooke (Mother), William Kendrick (Father)|
|Siblings||Michael Cooke Kendrick (Older Brother)|
|Birth Place||Portland, Maine, USA|
|Ethnicity||English, Irish, and Scottish descent|
|Education||Deering High School|
|Dating||Previously dated Edgar Wright (2009-2013), Ben Richardson (2014-2022), and Bill Hader (2020-2022)|
|Net Worth||$20- $22 million (estimated)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting, Singing|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
What is Anna Kendrick’s Net Worth 2023 and Salary ?
As of 2023, Anna Kendrick’s net worth is estimated to be around $20- $22 million. Her salary per film varies, but she reportedly earned $1 million for her role in Pitch Perfect 3. Apart from acting, Anna Kendrick earns money through brand endorsements and by performing at various events.
Anna Kendrick Age, Height, and Weight
As of August 2023, Anna Kendrick is 38 years old. She stands at 5 feet 2 inches (1.57m) tall and weighs around 52 kg (115 lbs).
Anna Kendrick was born on August 9, 1985, in Portland, Maine.
His parents are Janice and William Kendrick. Her father worked in finance, while her mother was an accountant. She grew up with an older brother, who is also an actor. Anna attended Deering High School, where she participated in various theater productions.
Anna Kendrick Career
Anna Kendrick started her acting career at a very young age by auditioning for theater productions in New York City. She made her debut on Broadway in the musical “High Society” in 1998, which earned her a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical.
In 2003, she made her film debut in the musical comedy “Camp,” which helped her establish herself as a rising star in Hollywood.
Anna’s breakthrough role came in 2009, when she starred alongside George Clooney in the comedy-drama film “Up in the Air.” Her performance earned her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, and she quickly became one of Hollywood’s most sought-after actresses.
She went on to star in various films, including Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), 50/50 (2011), End of Watch (2012), Into the Woods (2014), The Accountant (2016), and A Simple Favor (2018).
Anna Kendrick is also known for her role in the Pitch Perfect film series, which began in 2012. She played the lead character Beca Mitchell in all three films and received critical acclaim for her performance.
Apart from acting, Anna has also lent her voice to various animated films, including Trolls (2016) and Trolls World Tour (2020).
Awards and Achievements
Anna Kendrick has received numerous awards and nominations throughout her career. She has been nominated for an Academy Award, a Tony Award and a Grammy Award.
In addition, she has won several Critics’ Choice Awards, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a British Independent Film Award.
Anna Kendrick News in 2023
- Anna Kendrick to star in new musical comedy ‘The Bard’. The film is about a young woman who discovers she has the power to bring inanimate objects to life. Kendrick will play the lead role, alongside an ensemble cast that includes Hugh Jackman, Emma Thompson, and Bill Hader.
- Kendrick to executive produce new podcast ‘The Anna Kendrick Show’. The podcast will feature Kendrick interviewing her celebrity friends and colleagues. The first season will feature interviews with Ryan Reynolds, Tina Fey, and John Krasinski.
- Kendrick to launch her own production company, Anna Kendrick Productions. The company will focus on developing and producing film and television projects. Kendrick’s first project under the banner will be a film adaptation of the novel ‘The Female Persuasion’ by Meg Wolitzer.
- Kendrick to star in new Broadway play ‘Cabaret’. Kendrick will play the lead role of Sally Bowles in the revival of the classic musical. The production is scheduled to open in New York City in the fall of 2023.
- Kendrick to release new memoir ‘Spontaneous’. The memoir will be a collection of essays about Kendrick’s life and career. It is scheduled to be published in the spring of 2024.
Anna Kendrick Family
Anna Kendrick’s parents are Janice and William Kendrick. She has an older brother named Michael Cooke Kendrick, who is also an actor. Anna Kendrick is known to be very close to her family and often shares pictures with them on her social media accounts.
Social Media Account
FAQs About Anna Kendrick
What is he net worth of Anna Kendrick?
Net worth Anna Kendrick is estimated to be around $20 million as of 2023.
What is Anna Kendrick salary per film?
Anna Kendrick’s salary per film varies, but she reportedly earned $1 million for her role in Pitch Perfect 3.
How old is Anna Kendrick?
Anna Kendrick birth day is on August 9, 1985, which makes her 38 years old as of August 2023.
What is Anna Kendrick height and weight?
Anna Kendrick stands at 5 feet 2 inches (1.57m) tall and weighs around 52 kg (115 lbs).
What is Anna Kendrick known for?
Anna Kendrick is known for her outstanding performances in films like Up in the Air, Pitch Perfect, and Into the Woods. She is also a talented singer and has performed on various soundtracks for her films.
That’s all about Anna Kendrick. Thanks for reading. Visit Fidlar for more celebs news.