If you’re a fan of West Coast hip hop, then you’ve probably heard of Andre Nickatina. He formerly known as Dre Dog, has made a name for himself in the world of rap music.
How did Andre Nickatina become so successful and make so much money? Here at Fidlarmusic, we’ll look at Andre Nickatina’s life and career to get a better idea of Andre Nickatina net worth.
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What is Andre Nickatina Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
- 3 Social Accounts
- 4 Early Life
- 5 Andre Nickatina Career
- 6 Andre Nickatina Quotes
- 7 Nominations and Awards
- 8 Discography
- 9 Andre Nickatina News 2023
- 10 FAQs about Andre Nickatina
- 11 Conclusion
|Real Name||Andre Lamond Adams|
|Popular Name||Andre Nickatina, Dre Dog|
|Birth Date||March 11, 1970|
|Age||53 years old (2023)|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$500.000 – $1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music, Acting, Fashion|
What is Andre Nickatina Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
According to reports, Andre Nickatina’s net worth is estimated at around $500.000 – $1 million as of 2023. His primary source of income comes from the music industry, with earnings from album sales and collaborations.
Despite being in the rap game for over 30 years, Andre Nickatina has managed to keep his net worth consistent and continues to produce great music for his fans.
Read More: Andre 3000 Net Worth
He grew up listening to rap music and would often perform at local talent shows and events.
He was inspired by the likes of Too Short and E-40, who were making a name for themselves in the Bay Area during the 1980s.
Andre Nickatina started writing rhymes when he was just nine years old and began recording music in his late teens.
Andre Nickatina Career
Andre Nickatina’s music career spans over three decades. He has released a total of 25 albums, including studio albums, collaboration albums, compilation albums, soundtrack albums, mixtapes, and extended plays.
Some of his most popular songs include Ayo for Yayo, Killa Whale and Jelly. He has collaborated with notable artists like Mac Dre, San Quinn, and Messy Marv.
After changing his stage name to Andre Nickatina, he released two more albums in 1997: Cocaine Raps, which was released under his own label Fillmoe Coleman Records, and Raven in My Eyes, released under the Bay Area Independent Rap Label Dogday Records.
He continued to release successful albums throughout the years, including Tears of a Clown (1999), Daiquiri Factory: Cocaine Raps, Vol. 2, and Conversation with a Devil (2003).
Andre Nickatina Quotes
Andre Nickatina is known for his unique delivery and lyrical prowess. Here are some of his most famous quotes:
- “I’m like a ghetto philosopher, a ghetto preacher, a ghetto teacher.”
- “Money doesn’t change people, it just exposes them.”
- “You gotta have vision, you gotta have faith, and you gotta have heart.”
- “My life’s a movie, I’m directing the scenes.”
Nominations and Awards
Over the years, Andre Nickatina has been nominated for several awards and has won a few as well. In 2005, he won the first annual Bay Area Raps Awards for Best Underground Artist.
He has also been featured in publications such as the San Francisco Bay Guardian and SF Weekly.
Here is a list of Andre Nickatina’s discography:
- The New Jim Jones (1993)
- I Hate You With A Passion (1995)
- The Unseen (1998)
- These R The Tales (2000)
- Daiquiri Factory: Cocaine Raps, Vol. 2 (2003)
- Bullets, Blunts n Ah Big Bank Roll (2009)
- My Middle Name Is Crime (2013)
- Pisces (2018)
- Conversation With A Devil: CR3 (with Mac Dre) (2007)
- Tears Of A Clown (with Equipto) (2016)
- Kush Konnoisseurs (with The Jacka and Husalah) (2021)
- The Best of Andre Nickatina (2005)
- Raven In My Eyes (2015)
- A Tale of Two Andres (with Mac Dre) (2008)
- Hurricane Starang (2005)
- Booty Star: Glock Tawk (2007)
- Khan! The Me Generation (2009)
- Khan!thology (2010)
- Cocaine Raps (1997)
- Hell’s Kitchen (2002)
- The Nicc EP (2009)
- A Peez Paradise (2016)
Andre Nickatina News 2023
- Beloved SF rapper Andre Nickatina reworks his music on the symphony stage (SFGATE, June 23, 2023) – Nickatina collaborated with the Oakland Symphony to perform a reimagining of his music.
- Andre Nickatina Reimagined by Symphony Part 2 (Cityboxoffice.com, June 24, 2023) – Information about the second performance of the Andre Nickatina Reimagined by Symphony event.
- Andre Nickatina announces new album, ‘The Funeral’ (HipHopDX, July 1, 2023) – Nickatina announced his new album, which is scheduled to be released in August.
FAQs about Andre Nickatina
What was Andre Nickatina’s first album?
Andre Nickatina’s first album was The New Jim Jones, which was released in 1993 under the stage name Dre Dog.
What are some of Andre Nickatina’s most famous quotes?
Some of Andre Nickatina’s most famous quotes include: “I’m not a gangster, I’m an artist,” “My rh ymes are like bullets and my flow is like a gun,” and “I make music for the streets, not for the charts.”
Has Andre Nickatina won any awards?
Yes, Andre Nickatina has been nominated for several awards and has won a few as well, including the first annual Bay Area Raps Awards for Best Underground Artist in 2005.
- Mac Dre Net Worth
- San Quinn Net Worth
- Messy Marv Net Worth
Andre Nickatina has proven that hard work and dedication pays off, and his success is a testament to the fact that you can achieve anything with the right amount of motivation and drive.
From humble beginnings in San Francisco’s Fillmore District to becoming one of the most successful rappers ever, Andre Nickatina has made an incredible journey.
Thank you for reading! We hope that by the end of this article, you will better understand Andre Nickatina’s financial situation and how much money he has.
Stay up to date on the latest news regarding Andre Nickatina’s and other celebrities’ wealth by checking out Fidlarmusic.