Ace Hood is an American rapper. He was previously signed to DJ Khaled’s We the Best Music Group label. Ace Hood’s net worth is expected to be around $5 million in 2023.
How did Ace Hood become so successful and make so much money? Here at Fidlarmusic, we’ll look at Ace Hood’s life and career to get a better idea of Ace Hood net worth.
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What is Ace Hood Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
- 3 Ace Hood Wiki
- 4 Career
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Real Estate
- 7 Personal Life
- 8 Nominations And Awards
- 9 Social Accounts
- 10 Ace Hood News 2023
- 11 FAQs about Ace Hood
- 12 Conclusion
|Real Name||Antoine Franklin McColister|
|Popular Name||Ace Hood|
|Birth Date||May 11, 1988|
|Parents||Not Publicly Available|
|Siblings||Not Publicly Available|
|Birth Place||Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA|
|Education||Deerfield Beach High School|
|Wife/Spouse||Shelah Marie (2020)|
|Children||Lyric and Sailor|
|Net Worth||Estimated $5 million|
|Source of Wealth||Music, Songwriting, and Performing|
|Height||5′ 9″ (Approximately)|
|Weight||78 kg (Approximately)|
What is Ace Hood Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
According to reports, Ace Hood’s net worth is estimated at around $5 million as of 2023. He has earned this wealth largely through album sales, streaming royalties, tours, merchandise, and other business ventures. Some key highlights:
- His album Blood, Sweat & Tears sold over 300,000 copies and was certified gold by RIAA. This generated significant revenue for Ace Hood.
- He makes money from streaming royalties on platforms like Spotify and Apple Music. Hits like Bugatti have over 300 million streams.
- Tours and live performances are a major source of income. He has headlined his own tours and been part of tours alongside artists like Lil Wayne.
- Hood also earns from merchandise, endorsements, investments, and other business activities. For instance, he is invested in real estate.
Details about Ace Hood’s annual salary are not publicly available. However, we can estimate his earnings based on known figures:
- At the peak of his career around 2013, Hood likely earned $150,000 to $200,000 per show as a performer. With 30-40 shows annually, that’s $4.5 million to $8 million in revenue from tours alone.
- Album sales likely generated revenues in the $1-3 million range during his peak years.
- Streaming royalties today bring in an estimated $300,000 to $500,000 per year for an artist of Hood’s stature.
- Endorsements and other deals can bring in a few hundred thousand a year.
Read More: 8Ball MJG Net Worth
Ace Hood Wiki
Ace Hood was born on May 11, 1988, in Port St. Lucie, Florida, and raised in Deerfield Beach. His mother was of Haitian descent.
In high school, Ace Hood played football but had to quit after a 10th-grade injury. This led him to consider rapping as a career option.
He began performing at local open mic events and talent shows, making a name for himself.
Hood formed a local group called Dollaz & Dealz and released his first single, M.O.E., in 2006, marking the start of his rap career.
Ace Hood’s rap career took off when he met DJ Khaled in 2007 outside a radio station. After freestyling over Khaled’s beat, Hood earned a record deal with Khaled’s We The Best label.
His debut album, Gutta, came out in 2008, featuring the hit single Cash Flow with T-Pain and Rick Ross. This put Ace on the map as an emerging talent.
He quickly followed up with his sophomore album Ruthless in 2009, led by the single Overtime.
2011 marked Hood’s biggest success and breakthrough with the album Blood, Sweat & Tears. It was led by Hustle Hard, his highest charting single. The album debuted at 8 on the Billboard 200.
In 2013, Hood left DJ Khaled’s label and signed with Cash Money Records. He released Trials & Tribulations, featuring his smash hit Bugatti with Future and Rick Ross. The single became Ace’s first top 40 hit.
In 2018, Hood has independently released albums like Trust the Process and continues to tour and record new music. Overall, he has built a strong catalog and fanbase in the rap world.
Here are some motivational quotes from Ace Hood:
- “There’s no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.”
- “I just wanna make music that’s timeless.”
- “Don’t ever play yourself, stay humble.”
- “If you ain’t grinding you gon fall behind.”
- “Trust the process. Don’t ever stop.”
Ace Hood has invested a portion of his wealth in real estate:
- In 2013, he bought a 5-bedroom mansion in Miramar, Florida for $1.1 million. This became his primary residence.
- He owns a lavish condo in Miami worth around $500,000.
- Additional property holdings are likely but kept private.
- His real estate portfolio is estimated to be worth $2-3 million in total.
- Smart investments have allowed Hood to diversify his income away from just music.
Hood became engaged to longtime girlfriend Shelah Marie in 2019, marrying her in 2020. They have two daughters together. In 2011, Hood sadly lost one of his twin daughters Lyric shortly after birth due to health complications.
He is Christian and credits his faith as a key inspiration in his life. Overall, Ace places great value on his family and raising his children. He aims to be a positive role model through his music.
Nominations And Awards
While successful, Ace Hood has 4 nominations for BET Hip Hop Awards for Best Club Banger and Best Collabo for songs like Hustle Hard and Bugatti.
|Social Media Platform||Account Link|
Ace Hood News 2023
In recent Ace Hood news:
- February 2, 2023: Ace Hood releases the freestyle track OMG.
- March 8, 2023: Ace Hood is featured on the song Greatness by Killer Mike.
- May 12, 2023: Ace Hood announces that he will be hosting the new season of the Black Love digital series Couch Conversations with his wife, Shelah Marie.
- June 16, 2023: Ace Hood releases the single Chairman by Ghanaian artist Lord Morgan.
FAQs about Ace Hood
How did Ace Hood get so rich?
Ace Hood built his wealth primarily through music sales, touring, features, endorsements and other business ventures over his decade-plus career. Though not a megastar, he has maintained a consistent presence.
What was Ace Hood’s biggest song?
Ace Hood’s highest charting single was 2011’s Hustle Hard which peaked at 60 on the Billboard Hot 100. Other top songs include Bugatti and Cash Flow.
How much does Ace Hood make per show?
His booking fees aren’t publicly reported, but comparable rappers likely make anywhere from $5,000 to $30,000 per show depending on the size and venue.
What businesses does Ace Hood own?
Ace Hood has invested in companies outside music, including Avion Tequila. He also owns an online clothing company called Hood Nation.
- T-Pain Net Worth
- Yo Gotti Net Worth
- Kevin Cossom Net Worth
- Lil Wayne Net Worth
Allow people sufficient time to discover the truth about their motivations as it becomes clearer over time. When you are angry, you are more likely to make rash decisions that you will come to regret deeply. Just like what Ace Hood is always heading for.
Thank you for reading! By the end of this article, you will better understand Ace Hood’s financial situation and how much money he has.
Check out our latest news regarding Ace Hood’s and other celebrities’ wealth on Fidlarmusic.